Marwadi Finance is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Marwadi Finance Sub Broker working under them across India.
In Marwadi Shares and Finance Ltd, has more than 1450 sub – brokers or authorized individuals are present in 200 different town and 3400 pin codes with 104 branches around different areas. They have more than 800 of employee strength.
We discussed all details of Marwadi Finance Securities in this article.
Marwadi Finance Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Marwadi Finance Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Marwadi Finance Capital is overall rated 2.4 out of 5. Before you commit to this broker for trade and investment requirements, you should carry out your own research. Marwadi Finance lags in multiple aspects when it comes to customer service.
In terms of trading platforms, Marwadi share has a rather low focus on market share. The broker delivers trading software i.e web browser application or terminal software. The broker’s research team is also prominent at an average level.
Marwadi Shares and Finance Limited is a lower average full-service supplier and offers quite medium-sized service across its business platforms, investigation, customer support, etc. Although it has been around for over 25 years, its reputation was not built on either retail or institutional levels.
Overview of Marwadi Finance Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Marwadi Finance Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Pranav M. Shah|
|SB Code Activation Time||28 Days|
|Payout Time||30 Days|
The Marwadi Shares & Finance Limited is a full service broker, was founded by Pranav M. Shah. It has its headquarters in Rajkot, Gujarat. This is a public entity company.
They deliver financial service to meet investor community’s emerging needs was incorporated in 1992. In 1996, the Company became a member of NSE and in 1999, under National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL). The NSE Company initiated a repository service to the depository participant.
With the membership of different bodies such as NSE, BSE, NSDL, CDSL, MCX, NCDEX the full-service stockbroker allows its clients to trade and invest in the different segments.
For SB Code activation they take 28 Days and the payout time is 30 Days.
Become a Sub Broker with Marwadi Finance – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Marwadi Finance Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Marwadi Finance Master Franchise
Master Franchise gives an opportunity to become a successful, independent business owner. It is an offer to the franchise at an agreed amount of monthly business and admittance to the locally-based sales team, supported by a proven national sales effort.
They get hands-on support and backup from Marwadi Finance Securities support teams. To become master franchise need to be certified by SEBI.
Marwadi Finance Sub Brokership
Sub brokership is franchise management opportunities. Marwadi Finance Securities supports Sub Broker by providing training, business set up, marketing, processing quotes, handling inquiries to invoicing and payment collection. SEBI certification is mandatory.
For hard-working and dedicated franchisees, the Marwadi Finance Securities model can make an incredible earning potential.
Marwadi Finance Referral Program
A referral program of Marwadi Finance Securities is a deliberate, systematic way of referring people to broker. Referral programs reward and incentivize for sharing customers.
Marwadi Finance Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Marwadi Finance Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Master Franchise||75% – 85%|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%|
Revenue sharing as a piece of action of sharing revenue. A commission is the most regular type of compensation plan that can be offered on the basis of the percentage to broker or franchisee.
- The Marwadi Finance Securities assign sub-brokers on sharing of 50% – 70% of Revenue Sharing.
- Master Franchise is offered 75% – 85% of revenue sharing.
- They offer the opportunity to be partners by becoming a part of the referral Program by sharing 20% per Refer.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Shriram Insight Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker|
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker||Inventure Growth Sub Broker|
|Upstox Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker||Intime Equities Sub Broker|
Marwadi Finance Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Marwadi Finance Securities Franchise Cost:
|Master Franchise||Rs.200,000 – Rs.400,000|
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
It is required to have the capacity to invest a nominal amount as Deposit as franchise cost as per business need.
- Marwadi Finance Securities franchise cost for the master franchise is a nominal amount of 200, 000 – Rs.400,000 as security Deposit.
- Sub broker need to deposit a security amount of Rs.50, 000 to Rs.100,000.
- Referral Program Franchise Cost is zero.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Integrated Enterprises Sub Broker||Just Trade Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|
|Jainam Share Consultants Sub Broker||LKP Securities Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker|
|Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker||Monarch Networth Sub Broker|
Marwadi Finance Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Marwadi Finance Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 300 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 3|
Infrastructure requirement for Marwadi Finance Securities partnership is mention below:
Marwadi Finance Securities have few basic requirements for their business franchisee is need to fulfill.
- The office should have a built-in area of minimum 300 Sq Ft.
- The franchise should have the staff to cater to a large set of clients. It is mandatory to have a minimum of 3 employees.
- They should have Internet Connection in the office to run the business efficiently.
- It is not mandatory to provide Trading Terminals.
- The facility of Telephone Lines is not mandatory; it is optional as per requirement.
Marwadi Finance Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Marwadi Finance Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
The offers available for the sub-brokers are as follows –
- 10000 initial deposit is not an obligation as other business.
- Zero deposit pattern is allowed.
- A flexible revenue sharing option is an essential factor is allowed.
- They offer plans for flat revenue sharing.
- They do not let the practice of zero revenue sharing with prepaid.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|SKI Capital Sub Broker||Parasram Holdings Sub Broker||Alankit Assignments Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||A C Agarwal Share Sub Broker||Arihant Capital Sub Broker|
|RK Global Sub Broker||Achiievers Equities Sub Broker||B N Rathi Sub Broker|
Marwadi Finance Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Marwadi Finance Authorised Person program:
- The Marwadi Finance offers research across fundamental and technical scales for various segments such as Equity, currency, commodity, etc.
- From the beginning, and as the business grows, Marwadi Finance gives support by their experienced assistance, advice and support.
- The Marwadi Finance offer ongoing support, mentoring and business coaching, whenever you need it.
- They try to help by providing all the resources, advice and guide to make franchise a success and grow the business.
- They provide acquisition training and product training to their franchisee and business partners.
Marwadi Finance Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Marwadi Finance Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.17 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.17 per Lot|
Clients are required to pay brokerage charge is the broker fees. They charge for the responsible for holding and managing investments. These charges could include maintaining a portfolio, providing research, Providing a trading platform, etc.
Marwadi Finance charges an average brokerage in comparison to others in the market.
- They charge 17% for trading in equity delivery.
- Arcadia Securities sub broker charge 02% for the equities intraday trading
- For trading in equity futures and currency brokerage charge of 02% is paid.
- For trading in equity options, the charge of brokerage is 17 per Lot.
- Brokerage for trading in currency options is flat 17 per Lot.
Marwadi Finance Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Marwadi Finance Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.349 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.300|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.5,000|
Customers are supposed to pay the following fees to open your Demat account and trade account with the broker:
- Rs 349 every year as annual maintenance charges (AMC) and thus, there is an option of one-time payment also if you do not want to pay AMC charges anymore. It is refundable once you close your account.
- Trading accounts AMC is free with Marwadi Shares.
- Account Opening Charges for clients are Rs.300.
- Transaction Charges are 0.00250%, need to pay both sides of trading.
- Minimum Rs.5,000 is needed to maintain in Demat account for trading.
Benefits of Marwadi Finance Partner Program
The Marwadi Finance Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- A wide variety of trading products
- Respectable number of offices branches throughout India.
- Average charge for brokerage.
- Low-quality research
- Customer service is a big concern with the broker
- No in-house focus on technology and trading platforms
- Exposure offered is pretty low
Become a Sub Broker with Marwadi Finance – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Bonanza Portfolio Sub Broker||Coimbatore Capital Sub Broker||Fyers Sub Broker|
|Choice Broking Sub Broker||Elite Wealth Sub Broker||Globe Capital Sub Broker|
|Comfort Securities Sub Broker||Eureka Securities Sub Broker||IFCI Sub Broker|