Kaynet Finance is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Kaynet Finance Sub Broker working under them across India.
Kaynet Finance is one of the popular financial services company in the city of Pune which deals in share broking services. The company is running successfully over a few decades now and the Guiness Securities sub-brokers are one of an integral parts of their business. The article will guide you thoroughly about the company’s business models, revenue sharing process and strategies, brokerage plans, infrastructure requirement and all related information that you would like to know before investing your hard earned money into it.
Kaynet Finance Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Kaynet Finance Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.4/5|
Kaynet Finance has been able to acquire a good amount of respect from its customers through its supportive and quality services as depicted by Kaynet Finance customers rating. The company has a rating of 2.5 on the customer experience column and the service now has a rating of 2.6 which justifies the above-mentioned statement. The company also has a wide variety of quality financial products which is evident from the 2.5 rating.
The trading platforms are also rated at 2.4 while the support provided by the company to the sub-brokers has been rated by the later at 2.6 which shows the sub-brokers are happy with the support they get from the company. The revenue sharing and the security deposit that the sub-brokers has to keep has been rated at 2.4 and 2.3 respectively.
This rating gives a hint of little awkwardness with the amount of security deposit as that is rated as the lowest amongst all the other factors. However, the offers to the customers and the sub-brokers balances out the gap and that makes the overall rating to stand at 2.5.
Overview of Kaynet Finance Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Kaynet Finance Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Sangram Kumar Das|
|SB Code Activation Time||25 Days|
|Payout Time||4-5 Weeks|
Kaynet Finance is a full-service brokerage company situated in the city of Pune which is now running for the 25th years in continuity. The company was established by Sangram Kumar Das in the year 1994 as a public limited company. The company has a huge history of successful trading business through its sub-brokers and other partners which made them earn the goodwill they have.
The sub-brokers code activation time of Kaynet Finance is only 25 days. The company takes around 4-5 weeks as the payout time to the sub-brokers on the other hand. The company has been in the business for more than two decades, and the experiences gathered, with it helps the new investors to achieve their goals.
Become a Sub Broker with Kaynet Finance – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Kaynet Finance Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Kaynet Finance provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Kaynet Finance Sub Brokers business model is described below –
The business models of Kaynet Finance is comprised of two models which are –
- Sub-brokership business model: Kaynet has a wide reach to its customers through the network of its sub-brokers who are present all over the city and outside in different other cities and places. The company allows companies who are eligible to become its sub-brokers. The sub-brokers works against a certain percentage of the revenue generated by them which has to be shared with them. They acquire and build their own client base. They sell the products and services of the company to these customers. This a perfectly competitive business model which can have any number of sub-brokers working in the same place and running after one single client.
- Referral Program business model: This program is one of the easiest programs for the ones who have a good number of known people who want to invest in the share Under this program, the company provides a certain percentage of commission to the person who is referring to a prospective investor. This program is also risk-free as the person who is referring the customers do not need to invest any amount for taking the membership of the company. They can refer anyone whether it is from the family or friends or colleagues or anyone for that matter who is interested in trading shares to make money.
Kaynet Finance Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
Kaynet Finance Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Kaynet Finance Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%|
The revenue percentage of the sub-brokers of Kaynet Finance is completely dependent on the amount of security deposit it keeps with the company. For instance, the company has received the minimum amount of security deposit, then it will provide the minimum percentage of revenue which is 50% to the sub-broker. The maximum percentage of revenue the sub-brokers can get is 80% on keeping the highest amount of security deposit.
For the Referral program candidates, they are entitled to receive a flat 10% on the revenue generated from their referred investor.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Kaynet Finance Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Kaynet Finance Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.250,000|
Kaynet Finance sub-brokers security deposit amount can be as low as Rs. 50000 which gives the feasibility to the new sub-brokers to join the business with less amount of capital. On the other hand. The amount can go up to Rs. 2.5 lakhs if the sub-broker wants the maximum percentage of the revenue.
For the Referral Program partners, as mentioned above in the business model section, they need not invest any amount or keep any deposit.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
Kaynet Finance Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Kaynet Finance Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
The Kaynet Finance infrastructure requirements are as follows –
- The interested partner must possess an office with 100 square feet or area or more.
- The office must have one full-time employee
- The sub-broker must provide research facilities and services to the customers
- The office must have a telephone connection for smooth communication.
Kaynet Finance Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Kaynet Finance Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
The offers by Kaynet Finance are –
- They provide zero deposit business partnership
- There is provision for flexible revenue sharing
- They also provide 10 initial deposit provision for the prospective partners
- Provide details and advanced research reports and trading terminologies.
- They provide all the required support to the sub-brokers and partners
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
Kaynet Finance Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Kaynet Finance Authorised Person program:
The Kaynet Finance supports its partners by training them about the products and the dealing methodologies. They have a complete team who help the new sub-brokers to understand how to deal with the clients to make them invest. The partners receive marketing support and trading support along with back-office support as well.
Kaynet Finance Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Kaynet Finance Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Delivery||0.1% – 0.2%|
|Equity Intraday||0.01% – 0.02%|
|Equity Futures||0.01% – 0.02%|
|Equity Options||Rs.10 – Rs.20 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.01% – 0.02%|
|Currency Options||Rs.10 – Rs.20 per Lot|
|Commodity||0.01% – 0.02%|
The brokerage plans of Kaynet Finance is flexible that is equity deliver is charged at 0.1% to 0.2%. The equity intraday, currency and equity futures along with commodities are charged at 0.01% to 0.02%. For the equity options and the currency options, the amount is Rs. 10-Rs. 20 each lot.
Kaynet Finance Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Kaynet Finance Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Trading AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.300|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.3,000|
One can open Kaynet Finance account with only Rs. 300 as the account opening charges which is a onetime fee. The company charges Rs. 250 per year for maintaining the trading account while for the Demat account there are no maintenance charges.
The minimum amount of margin money one has to keep is Rs. 3000 and the transactions are charged at 0.00325%.
Benefits of Kaynet Finance Partner Program
The Kaynet Finance Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Very low margin money requirement which is a benefit to the customers
- Transparent revenue sharing policies and nominal brokerage charges
- No maintenance charges for the Demat account
- 25 years + experience.
Become a Sub Broker with Kaynet Finance – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|