India Infoline or IIFL Sub Broker program has not been existing since long in sub-broking business, but despite this, it has recorded a rapid growth in a very short span of time with its franchise business. It launched this partnership model with the aim of wide spreading its business and expansion of the same.
In the subsequent paras, the business partnership being offered by IIFL and the critical and relevant aspects of the same are being discussed. Some of the highlights of this discussion is IIFL Sub Broker offers, India Infoline Franchise revenue models, IIFL Partner security deposit requirements & other important features of IIFL partner program.
IIFL or India Infoline Franchise Customer Ratings
|Revenue Sharing Model||3.20|
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Type of IIFL Franchise
IIFL has a single model wherein a person is appointed as an IIFL sub-broker who represents IIFL at a regional/local level. The sub-broker acts on behalf of IIFL and assists the clients in undertaking their investment/trading activities.
Become a Sub Broker with India Infoline – Just Fill up the form
IIFL Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
Though IIFL is not as big a brand as the other major market players, still, it matches the industry benchmark when it comes to the revenue that it shares with its sub-brokers. The ratio typically ranges from 50% to 75%. Infact, the ratio can also be said to on a higher side vis-à-vis other companies.
The same may be with the intent of expanding its reach and as a lucrative to the sub-brokers. Similar to other cases, herein also, the revenue sharing ratio is negotiable wherein the relevant parameter would include the volume of business expected, the risk assessed in the case of that sub-broker, the initial investment, the experience etc.
Check Commission Sharing Model of other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Sharekhan Sub Broker||Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Angel Broking Sub Broker|
|SMC Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
IIFL Franchise Cost or Security Deposit Amount
As an initial deposit towards security or margin, IIFL expects the sub-broker to deposit INR 50,000 to INR 200,000. The investment is dependent on a variety of parameters and is negotiable. However, it does not require any major infrastructure investment unlike other broking companies which demand for setting up a front office etc.
Check Franchise Cost of other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||ICICI Direct Sub Broker|
|IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
IIFL Sub Broker Offers
IIFL has adopted a performance based reward and offer programme. Vide such programme it provides the following offers/benefits to sub-brokers:
- Reduced margin deposit;
- Reduced brokerage charges;
- Cash back on brokerage charges;
- Higher revenue share;
- Free DEMAT/Trading account;
- Extended credit period etc.
How to become Sub Broker of IIFL?
The procedure for registering as a sub-broker is a very plain and simple procedure. For ease of understanding, the steps are provided below:
- 1st Step – Provide the requisite details in the lead form available here
- 2nd Step – Await verification call from our representative
- 3rd Step – Await appointment call from the Sales representative executive of IIFL
- 4th Step – Personal meeting with Sales Representative for negotiations and finalisation of terms
- 5th Step – Submission of documents and furnishing the investment details
- 6th Step – Document verification by IIFL
- 7th Step – All set to start!
The overall process may take up 2-7 working days.
Documents Required for IIFL sub-broker registration –
- ID Proof
- DOB proof
- Address proof
- Academic Certificate
- Cancelled cheque or Bank statement
- Registration certificate with SEBI/Stock exchange
- Passport size photos
- Infrastructure proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
Why Partner with IIFL?
Some of the benefits to partner with IIFL are:
- It a growing organisation and hence your contribution would be recognized;
- Easy procedures;
- Less formalities and compliances;
- No major initial investment required;
- Negotiable margin deposit;
- Reasonable revenue sharing ratio;
- Various categories of assets catered
Support provided by IIFL Partner Program
- Marketing support;
- Front office operations related support;
- Compliance support;
- Client acquisition and retention support;
- Technical training
Become a Sub Broker with Angel Broking – Just Fill up the form
Important Articles –