Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Program is a well known broking franchise in India. The Broking house has more than 700 franchise owners across the country. In this article, we are discussing in detail about Aditya Birla Money Franchise Review along with its Franchise Cost, Revenue Sharing Models & more.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||55% – 75%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.75,000 – Rs.250,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||20-30 Days|
|Receive Payout in||1 month|
|Founder||Prathap C Reddy,Chairman|
Aditya Birla Money Limited (ABML) is one of the top most and leading companies in stock market and performs various activities linked to stock marketing. Formerly it was known as Apollo Sindhoori Capital Investment Ltd. ABML is into giving brokerage services and portfolio management services (PMS) to their consumers within India.
It also offers derivatives and equity trading Via Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE). Aditya Birla Money Limited also provides other services and solutions like corporate & treasury services, provides review on real estate and also on wealth management. Aditya Birla Commodities Broking Limited (ABCBL) is the subordinate of the ADITYA BIRLA MONEY LIMITED (ABML).
The Company has a well-built network of 221 branches and 687 franchisees. ABML is a part of Aditya Birla financial Services Group.
Aditya Birla Money Limited Sub Broker Customer Ratings:
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise|
|Revenue Sharing Model||3.10|
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Types of Aditya Birla Model Franchise
- Sub Broker or Stock Broking Franchise
Aditya Birla Capital is a notable venture in the financial market. The company has attained eminent touchpoints in its career of decades. They have innovative trading plans, abundant product choices, robust services, and highly efficient trading platforms.
With this success, the entity soon floated its sub broker program, and has developed a strong chain of partners operating in different parts of India.
Aditya Birla Capital Partner allows individuals and aspiring entrepreneurs to start up their own business with a relatively lower capital requirement. On top of this, they get the advantage of working under an already established brand.
Aditya Birla Capital has formed one sub broker program for the candidates and it is offering wholesome prospects from this one plan itself.
Some of the readily used benefits of Aditya Birla Sub-broker program are:
- Business Development Support
- Training and research support
- Back-office support
- High Brand Value
- Comprehensive Business Opportunity
Become a Sub Broker with Aditya Birla Money Limited – Just fill up the form
Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker or Aditya Birla Money Franchise
Aditya Birla Money Limited (ABML) has a certain criteria and requirements, which need to be fulfilled by the client to become a sub broker/ business partners. Requirements are as follows:-
- Office space is required with a minimum area of 150 square feet to 500 square feet with essential and minimal facilities like computer system, internet connection, electricity connection, furniture and few employees.
- Office has to be in a populated area for a good and easy client dealing.
- Sub Broker has to sign a bond with Stock broker.
- Once the documentation process is completed, attestation of the documents is done by self and a local chartered accountant or notary.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience is required in the broking business.
- Share market basic understanding is very essential.
- Education qualification should be 10+2 i.e. Higher Secondary Level.
- To become a sub broker minimum age is 21 years.
Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
ABML offers a good profit sharing percentage to the sub brokers or associate partners. It can go higher up to 70 percent also.
It may vary or go low on profit sharing percentage, which completely depends on the amount of business generated by the sub broker.
The profit sharing percentage is negotiable at the initial stage of discussion with stock broker.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||Angel Broking Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
|IIFL Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker|
Aditya Birla Money Franchise cost or Security Deposit Amount
- Rs.1,00,000 is required as an initial deposit with stock broker which is completely refundable whenever the franchisee is closed.
- Software usage fees is charged between Rs.250 to Rs.500 on a monthly basis
- Rs.2360 one time amount will be charged for per trading segment
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
Aditya Birla Money Sub broker offers
- The Company offers a good sharing percentage to their sub brokers or associate partners which is completely negotiable
- Minimal deposit fee is required as compared to other companies.
- Detailed Product and process training is provided
- Better hand holding is done while trading
- Customer service desk is always ready and available to help
- Performance tracking of client is done through a dedicated portal provided by the company.
- A Team of professionals will help in Business development initiatives.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Hdfc Securities Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker||Religare Securities Sub Broker|
|Indiabulls Ventures Sub Broker||Paytm Money Sub Broker||SAMCO Securities Sub Broker|
|JM Financial Sub Broker||Reliance Securities Sub Broker||SBICap Securities Sub Broker|
How to become Sub Broker of Aditya Birla Money Limited?
Aditya Birla Money Limited has a very simple and easy process to follow to become a sub broker. Below are the required steps.
- An applicant needs to fill up a form available on the website of the company.
- Once the form is filled, a call back is arranged from the executive of Aditya Birla Money Limited.
- During the call, the executive will ask and check for Few details related to the form
- Executive may or may not ask for some documents, which an applicant has to send on the Broker’s registered email id.
- As per the feasibility a face to face meeting will be arranged on the preferred time and location of the applicant
- An applicant has to fill and sign a franchise/partner form given by the broker.
- After documentation, the verification of the form is done as per the details provided by the applicant.
- Once the verification process is completed as per the company norms, an applicant has to deposit the required fee. Payment mode could be via online transfer or signed cheques as well
- Post the completion of the above mentioned process, a relationship manager is assigned who will help in completing the on boarding formalities.
- Relationship Manager will help the sub broker in setting up the office as per the Aditya Birla Money Limited norms and will also provide the required material for the advertisement of the company such as visiting cards, pamphlets, banners etc
- On behalf of the company Relationship manager will be the point of contact even after the business is operational and will help the sub broker in client handling and stock marketing related issues.
Documents Required for Aditya Birla Money sub-broker registration:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- Educational proof (minimum requirement is 10+2)
- Office address proof
- Reference letter from Chartered Accountant
- Passport sized photographs – 4
Why Partner with Aditya Birla Money (ABML)?
- Aditya Birla Money Limited believes in team work. They always believe in impartial approach towards their clients.
- Aditya birla money sub broker program offers services such as investments and trading in stock market. Company offers variety of other services and solutions such as Derivative, Currency, Debt, Equity, Commodity broking, Depository, Portfolio Management services etc.
- Aditya Birla Money franchise program provides a Hassel free paperless KYC.
- Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker has a PAN India presence and 40+ branches and more than 700+ franchisee offices.
- ABML’s latest and updated technology and exclusive Trade Metrics Platform helps in evaluating the client’s trade and also lowers down the chances of possible loss.
- Aditya Birla Money Limited helps their clients in taking the business to altogether on a new level.
So come join, earn and grow with ABML!
Infrastructure Investment by Aditya Birla Capital Sub Brokers / Authorized Person
Aditya Birla Capital Sub Broker requires its partners to structure a working space from where they will cater all the customers and offer them the wide scope under Aditya Birla Capital.
Aditya Birla Capital requires the sub-broker an office whose size should be more than 150 sq. ft. The office should be located in a decent area of the town or city equipped with the necessary amenities like electricity, computer systems, internet connection, telephone connection, and such other aspects which will keep up the reputation of the company.
An office space is required so that the meetings can be arranged at a fix place and the franchise can operate efficiently.
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise Eligibility Criteria
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise is a well-founded entity and program and they leave no gap in maintaining their status in the market. Hence, they require their partner too, to conserve the reputation built from years of hard work.
Aditya Birla Capital has entrenched an easy process for the sub-broker program, but before allowing someone to be a part of it, they have put forth some basic eligibility requirements. Let us find out these requirements:
- Let’s first talk about the age criteria, the candidate must have attained the age of maturity, which is 18 years in India.
- For education qualification, a graduation degree falls as a necessary requirement.
- The applicant should have good communications skills.
- Well-versed knowledge of the stock market and financial market to help the customers.
- Experience of over 2-3 years in the stock-broking business is also required.
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise – Pros & Cons
The company is a well-known entity in the market and has built so much in the years, but how it work for sub-broker can be different. So before putting your hard core efforts in the sub-broker program, do understand the achievable heights and the loop holes:
- Aditya Birla Capital Partner can start a business at a lower cost
- Reputed brand in the segment
- Strong offline occupancy
- High Earning Potential
- Robust trading platform for partners
- Online presence might be weaker
- Initial investment requirements are high
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise Registration
Aditya Birla Capital Sub Broker Registration starts online. You can start this journey at any moment of the day, you are not bound by the office timings or any such things. A great business opportunity is awaiting for you and whenever you feel ready, you can kick off the adventure.
- So, first you go to the Aditya Birla Capital website and on the partner page, you just have to fill in some details like your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and City. Once you are done adding the details, go ahead and click on BECOME A PARTNER.
- After successful registration, the Aditya Birla Capital representative will get in touch with you and will clear your mind about all the doubts.
- When you decide to move ahead with Sub-broker program, you will be needed to submit some documents to verification and start the process.
- You will be given the required credentials once your verification is done.
- You can now start as a sub-broker of Aditya Birla Capital.
Earning the potential of a Aditya Birla Capital Partner / ROI
The variety, the opportunities, and the features of Aditya Birla Capital Business Partner Program is as fascinating as the earning potential of the company.
In the sub-broker business, the earnings are mostly dependent on how many new clients you can add to the clientele of the company.
Still, Aditya Birla Capital offers a fairly high revenue sharing proportion to the partners so that they feel acknowledged and valuable in the organization.
While working with Aditya Birla Capital, the sub-broker can secure an earning of 25%-70% from the revenue generated against each client brought by the sub-broker.
This percentage is flexible, and the richer your client traffic is, higher your revenue is.
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise Referral Program
Likewise, the Aditya Birla Capital Authorised Person setup, the entity also allows the customers to earn through a “Refer & Earn” idea.
Here too, the entity has brought the combination of easy setup, high earning, and quick process.
The customers have the option to refer to new clients through two modes:
- Share the contact details in the given form of the referee
- Or, create your own unique link and share it with your contacts
The Aditya Birla Capital team will reach your contact and will help them setup an account.
On every successful account opening, you will get Rs. 400 as reward.
Brokerage Charges were levied on the clients of Aditya Birla Capital Partners
The clients of Aditya Birla Capital Partner are charged with the following brokerage charges:
- For Equity Delivery – Rs. 225 per Cr.
- For Equity Intraday – Rs. 225 per Cr.
- For Equity Futures – Rs. 190 per Cr.
- For Equity Options – Rs. 5000 per Cr.
- For Currency Futures – Rs. 110 per Cr.
- For Currency Options – Rs. 4000 Cr.
- For Commodity – MCX – Rs 200 per Cr., NCDEX – Rs 400 per Cr.
Aditya Birla Capital Authorised Person – Products Offered
Now, its time to know that as an Aditya Birla Capital Partner, what can you offer to your clients. The products of the company are diverse and are divided into categories like Protecting Solutions, Investing Solutions, and Financing Solutions.
Under these comprehensive categories, they offer products like:
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Multiply Wellness
- Mutual Funds
- Stocks and Securities
- Portfolio Management Services
- Personal Finance
- Home Finance
These are just some of the offerings of the company. The entity is a one stop solution for your numerous financial requirements.
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise Conclusion
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise is a comprehensive business development opportunity for individuals from any level of work dimension. Whether, you are just beginning your career, or are looking for a shift from one segment in the financial sector to other, Aditya Birla Capital has loads of opportunities for you in the bucket.
You work on your conditions, with the utmost freedom, you can set your own goals and take the lead of your growth. The entity’s support system is there for you for help anytime. They provide all the necessary material, training and support.
Aditya Birla Capital Sub Broker or Partner Program FAQs
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise is a new-age model to start a new business and explore the opportunities offered by the entity. Here are some FAQs related to this franchise business:
How do I become a partner with Aditya Birla Capital?
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise offers a completely online and paperless solution for the setup. One can directly register from the website of company.
When you associate with Aditya Birla Capital, you join a strong brand that helps you in getting new customers faster.
Does Aditya Birla Money have Sub-Broker Model?
Aditya Birla Capital is a stock broking company that is known all over India. The company started its operations in 1995, and ever since, it has come out stronger.
The company has launched its sub-broker program where new aspiring individuals driven to start their business can become Aditya Birla Capital Franchise.
Are there multiple Franchise models of Aditya Birla Capital?
No, currently, Aditya Birla Capital only has launched one model of sub-brokership, which is in the Franchise form. The candidates’ set up their franchise in a location and execute their operations.
What is the cost of the Aditya Birla Capital Franchise?
The initial investment of Aditya Birla Capital Franchise includes the initial deposit required to be made with the entity. Further, the candidate is required to make an investment toward setting up an office.
Does Aditya Birla Capital have Partner Program?
Yes, Aditya Birla Capital has formulated a partner program, and it caters to every type of aspiring individual looking to start a business of their own. The partner program offers many innovative features and appealing earning potential for the sub-brokers.
What is Aditya Birla Money Partners Sharing?
Aditya Birla Capital Partner program allows an impressive share of the revenue for the applicants. Their sharing with the stock broking entity ranges between 25%-70% of the revenue generated through the clients brought in by the partner.
Does Aditya Birla Money provide Training Assistance?
Yes, Aditya Birla Capital provides initial training to the newly added sub-brokers. This training provides insights to the individuals on how to work and what their contribution is.
Does Aditya Birla Money Franchise provide Support?
Aditya Birla Capital Partners provides complete Support by the entity to ensure the smooth functioning of the operations. The entity provides back-office Support and a dedicated platform for the sub-brokers.
Is there any referral program for Aditya Birla Capital?
Yes, Aditya Birla Capital has a referral program. The program allows the customers to earn by just referring to new clients, and on every successful account opening, the referrer receives Rs. 400 in the form of a reward.
What are the products of Aditya Birla Capital?
Mostly, every type of security and investment product is offered by Aditya Birla Capital. They can trade in equity, commodity, insurance, wealth, portfolio management services, and many more.
Start your business with Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Shriram Insight Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker|
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker||Inventure Growth Sub Broker|
|Upstox Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker||Intime Equities Sub Broker|
List of Top Aditya Birla Money Partners / Business Partners
|Company List||Partner Name||Trade Name||Partner Registration No.|
|Aditya Birla Money||Amit Gaur||Amit Gaur||R/0184/41716/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Annadurai||Annadurai||R/0184/41798/26/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Arun Purushottam Kamat||Arun Purushottam Kamat||R/0184/40907/29/07/2011|
|Aditya Birla Money||Asmi Anand||Asmi Anand||R/0184/41593/13/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Bandana Biswas||Bandana Biswas||R/0184/41580/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Debasree Mandal||Debasree Mandal||R/0184/41637/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Deepali K Virnodkar||Deepali K Virnodkar||R/0184/41646/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Devendra Kumar Pathak||Devendra Kumar Pathak||R/0184/41578/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Fina Services||Fina Services||R/0184/40914/29/07/2011|
|Aditya Birla Money||Firdous Khan||Firdous Khan||R/0184/41552/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Girish Parikh||Girish Parikh||R/0184/41547/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Guru Pratap Singh||Guru Pratap Singh||R/0184/41456/31/01/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Jatin N Vora||Jatin N Vora||R/0184/41797/26/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||K C Sandeep||K C Sandeep||R/0184/41671/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Kailash Kumar Gupta||Kailash Kumar Gupta||R/0184/41758/13/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Kamakshi S||Kamakshi S||R/0184/41581/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Kawal Jeet Singh Saluja||Kawal Jeet Singh Saluja||R/0184/41632/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Krishnamurthy||Krishnamurthy N||R/0184/41629/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Manish||Manish||R/0184/41683/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Mudnakude R Bharadwaj||Mudnakude R Bharadwaj||R/0184/41367/30/12/2011|
|Aditya Birla Money||Mukesh Kumar||Mukesh Kumar||R/0184/41603/13/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||N S Shashi Nadig||N S Shashi Nadig||R/0184/41579/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Naresh Kumar||Naresh Kumar||R/0184/41703/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Narinder Singh||Narinder Singh||R/0184/41549/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||P Prabhu||P Prabhu||R/0184/41697/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Palamuthu Kumar||Palamuthu Kumar||R/0184/41366/30/12/2011|
|Aditya Birla Money||Parul Mehta||Parul Mehta||R/0184/41633/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Preeti Shivhare||Preeti Shivhare||R/0184/41631/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Premchand||Premchand||R/0184/41628/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Priyadarshan Sahu||Priyadarshan Sahu||R/0184/41368/30/12/2011|
|Aditya Birla Money||Priyanka Vimal||Priyanka Vimal||R/0184/41751/13/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Rahul M Patel||Rahul M Patel||R/0184/41546/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Rahul Sahu||Rahul Sahu||R/0184/41688/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Rajesh Kumar||Rajesh Kumar||R/0184/41715/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Rashmi Gupta||Rashmi Gupta||R/0184/41604/13/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Ravi Pratap||Ravi Pratap||R/0184/41630/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Richa Investments||Richa Investments||R/0184/41696/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Rini R S||Rini R S||R/0184/41687/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Sachin Mewari||Sachin Mewari||R/0184/41670/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Sathiyan H||Sathiyan H||R/0184/41686/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Saulraj Adaikalaraj||Saulraj Adaikalaraj||R/0184/41752/13/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Shah Hiren Gopalbhai||Shah Hiren Gopalbhai||R/0184/41750/13/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Subhajit Mukherjee||Subhajit Mukherjee||R/0184/41548/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Sujatha Nallamothu||Sujatha Nallamothu||R/0184/37456/25/06/2010|
|Aditya Birla Money||Sujoy Bhattacharya||Sujoy Bhattacharya||R/0184/41643/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Suruchi Amit Saxena||Suruchi Amit Saxena||R/0184/41685/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Swagat Ranjan Biswal||Swagat Ranjan Biswal||R/0184/41551/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Utpal Baral||Utpal Baral||R/0184/41556/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Vijay Suha||Vijay Suha||R/0184/41684/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Vipin Korangode||Vipin Korangode||R/0184/41455/31/01/2012|