Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Program is a well known broking franchise in India. The Broking house has more than 700 franchise owners across the country. In this article, we are discussing in detail about Aditya Birla Money Franchise Review along with its Franchise Cost, Revenue Sharing Models & more.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||55% – 75%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.75,000 – Rs.250,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||20-30 Days|
|Receive Payout in||1 month|
|Founder||Prathap C Reddy,Chairman|
Aditya Birla Money Limited (ABML) is one of the top most and leading companies in stock market and performs various activities linked to stock marketing. Formerly it was known as Apollo Sindhoori Capital Investment Ltd. ABML is into giving brokerage services and portfolio management services (PMS) to their consumers within India.
It also offers derivatives and equity trading Via Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE). Aditya Birla Money Limited also provides other services and solutions like corporate & treasury services, provides review on real estate and also on wealth management. Aditya Birla Commodities Broking Limited (ABCBL) is the subordinate of the ADITYA BIRLA MONEY LIMITED (ABML).
The Company has a well-built network of 221 branches and 687 franchisees. ABML is a part of Aditya Birla financial Services Group.
Aditya Birla Money Limited Sub Broker Customer Ratings:
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise|
|Revenue Sharing Model||3.10|
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Types of Aditya Birla Model Franchise
- Sub Broker or Stock Broking Franchise
Become a Sub Broker with Aditya Birla Money Limited – Just fill up the form
Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker or Aditya Birla Money Franchise
Aditya Birla Money Limited (ABML) has a certain criteria and requirements, which need to be fulfilled by the client to become a sub broker/ business partners. Requirements are as follows:-
- Office space is required with a minimum area of 150 square feet to 500 square feet with essential and minimal facilities like computer system, internet connection, electricity connection, furniture and few employees.
- Office has to be in a populated area for a good and easy client dealing.
- Sub Broker has to sign a bond with Stock broker.
- Once the documentation process is completed, attestation of the documents is done by self and a local chartered accountant or notary.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience is required in the broking business.
- Share market basic understanding is very essential.
- Education qualification should be 10+2 i.e. Higher Secondary Level.
- To become a sub broker minimum age is 21 years.
Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
ABML offers a good profit sharing percentage to the sub brokers or associate partners. It can go higher up to 70 percent also.
It may vary or go low on profit sharing percentage, which completely depends on the amount of business generated by the sub broker.
The profit sharing percentage is negotiable at the initial stage of discussion with stock broker.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||Angel Broking Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
|IIFL Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker|
Aditya Birla Money Franchise cost or Security Deposit Amount
- Rs.1,00,000 is required as an initial deposit with stock broker which is completely refundable whenever the franchisee is closed.
- Software usage fees is charged between Rs.250 to Rs.500 on a monthly basis
- Rs.2360 one time amount will be charged for per trading segment
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
Aditya Birla Money Sub broker offers
- The Company offers a good sharing percentage to their sub brokers or associate partners which is completely negotiable
- Minimal deposit fee is required as compared to other companies.
- Detailed Product and process training is provided
- Better hand holding is done while trading
- Customer service desk is always ready and available to help
- Performance tracking of client is done through a dedicated portal provided by the company.
- A Team of professionals will help in Business development initiatives.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Hdfc Securities Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker||Religare Securities Sub Broker|
|Indiabulls Ventures Sub Broker||Paytm Money Sub Broker||SAMCO Securities Sub Broker|
|JM Financial Sub Broker||Reliance Securities Sub Broker||SBICap Securities Sub Broker|
How to become Sub Broker of Aditya Birla Money Limited?
Aditya Birla Money Limited has a very simple and easy process to follow to become a sub broker. Below are the required steps.
- An applicant needs to fill up a form available on the website of the company.
- Once the form is filled, a call back is arranged from the executive of Aditya Birla Money Limited.
- During the call, the executive will ask and check for Few details related to the form
- Executive may or may not ask for some documents, which an applicant has to send on the Broker’s registered email id.
- As per the feasibility a face to face meeting will be arranged on the preferred time and location of the applicant
- An applicant has to fill and sign a franchise/partner form given by the broker.
- After documentation, the verification of the form is done as per the details provided by the applicant.
- Once the verification process is completed as per the company norms, an applicant has to deposit the required fee. Payment mode could be via online transfer or signed cheques as well
- Post the completion of the above mentioned process, a relationship manager is assigned who will help in completing the on boarding formalities.
- Relationship Manager will help the sub broker in setting up the office as per the Aditya Birla Money Limited norms and will also provide the required material for the advertisement of the company such as visiting cards, pamphlets, banners etc
- On behalf of the company Relationship manager will be the point of contact even after the business is operational and will help the sub broker in client handling and stock marketing related issues.
Documents Required for Aditya Birla Money sub-broker registration:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- Educational proof (minimum requirement is 10+2)
- Office address proof
- Reference letter from Chartered Accountant
- Passport sized photographs – 4
Why Partner with Aditya Birla Money (ABML)?
- Aditya Birla Money Limited believes in team work. They always believe in impartial approach towards their clients.
- Aditya birla money sub broker program offers services such as investments and trading in stock market. Company offers variety of other services and solutions such as Derivative, Currency, Debt, Equity, Commodity broking, Depository, Portfolio Management services etc.
- Aditya Birla Money franchise program provides a Hassel free paperless KYC.
- Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker has a PAN India presence and 40+ branches and more than 700+ franchisee offices.
- ABML’s latest and updated technology and exclusive Trade Metrics Platform helps in evaluating the client’s trade and also lowers down the chances of possible loss.
- Aditya Birla Money Limited helps their clients in taking the business to altogether on a new level.
So come join, earn and grow with ABML!
Start your business with Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Shriram Insight Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker|
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker||Inventure Growth Sub Broker|
|Upstox Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker||Intime Equities Sub Broker|
List of Top Aditya Birla Money Partners / Business Partners
|Company List||Partner Name||Trade Name||Partner Registration No.|
|Aditya Birla Money||Amit Gaur||Amit Gaur||R/0184/41716/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Annadurai||Annadurai||R/0184/41798/26/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Arun Purushottam Kamat||Arun Purushottam Kamat||R/0184/40907/29/07/2011|
|Aditya Birla Money||Asmi Anand||Asmi Anand||R/0184/41593/13/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Bandana Biswas||Bandana Biswas||R/0184/41580/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Debasree Mandal||Debasree Mandal||R/0184/41637/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Deepali K Virnodkar||Deepali K Virnodkar||R/0184/41646/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Devendra Kumar Pathak||Devendra Kumar Pathak||R/0184/41578/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Fina Services||Fina Services||R/0184/40914/29/07/2011|
|Aditya Birla Money||Firdous Khan||Firdous Khan||R/0184/41552/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Girish Parikh||Girish Parikh||R/0184/41547/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Guru Pratap Singh||Guru Pratap Singh||R/0184/41456/31/01/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Jatin N Vora||Jatin N Vora||R/0184/41797/26/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||K C Sandeep||K C Sandeep||R/0184/41671/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Kailash Kumar Gupta||Kailash Kumar Gupta||R/0184/41758/13/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Kamakshi S||Kamakshi S||R/0184/41581/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Kawal Jeet Singh Saluja||Kawal Jeet Singh Saluja||R/0184/41632/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Krishnamurthy||Krishnamurthy N||R/0184/41629/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Manish||Manish||R/0184/41683/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Mudnakude R Bharadwaj||Mudnakude R Bharadwaj||R/0184/41367/30/12/2011|
|Aditya Birla Money||Mukesh Kumar||Mukesh Kumar||R/0184/41603/13/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||N S Shashi Nadig||N S Shashi Nadig||R/0184/41579/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Naresh Kumar||Naresh Kumar||R/0184/41703/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Narinder Singh||Narinder Singh||R/0184/41549/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||P Prabhu||P Prabhu||R/0184/41697/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Palamuthu Kumar||Palamuthu Kumar||R/0184/41366/30/12/2011|
|Aditya Birla Money||Parul Mehta||Parul Mehta||R/0184/41633/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Preeti Shivhare||Preeti Shivhare||R/0184/41631/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Premchand||Premchand||R/0184/41628/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Priyadarshan Sahu||Priyadarshan Sahu||R/0184/41368/30/12/2011|
|Aditya Birla Money||Priyanka Vimal||Priyanka Vimal||R/0184/41751/13/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Rahul M Patel||Rahul M Patel||R/0184/41546/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Rahul Sahu||Rahul Sahu||R/0184/41688/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Rajesh Kumar||Rajesh Kumar||R/0184/41715/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Rashmi Gupta||Rashmi Gupta||R/0184/41604/13/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Ravi Pratap||Ravi Pratap||R/0184/41630/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Richa Investments||Richa Investments||R/0184/41696/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Rini R S||Rini R S||R/0184/41687/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Sachin Mewari||Sachin Mewari||R/0184/41670/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Sathiyan H||Sathiyan H||R/0184/41686/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Saulraj Adaikalaraj||Saulraj Adaikalaraj||R/0184/41752/13/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Shah Hiren Gopalbhai||Shah Hiren Gopalbhai||R/0184/41750/13/04/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Subhajit Mukherjee||Subhajit Mukherjee||R/0184/41548/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Sujatha Nallamothu||Sujatha Nallamothu||R/0184/37456/25/06/2010|
|Aditya Birla Money||Sujoy Bhattacharya||Sujoy Bhattacharya||R/0184/41643/19/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Suruchi Amit Saxena||Suruchi Amit Saxena||R/0184/41685/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Swagat Ranjan Biswal||Swagat Ranjan Biswal||R/0184/41551/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Utpal Baral||Utpal Baral||R/0184/41556/29/02/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Vijay Suha||Vijay Suha||R/0184/41684/30/03/2012|
|Aditya Birla Money||Vipin Korangode||Vipin Korangode||R/0184/41455/31/01/2012|