Reliance needs no introduction as we all know and Reliance Securities Sub Broker keep the same spirit and ethic alive in their business.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||55% – 75%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.100,000 – Rs.300,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||14 Days|
|Receive Payout in||31 Days|
This article will articulate the facts about Reliance Securities Franchise and the sub-brokers business models, revenue sharing process and percentages, about their customer satisfaction and ratings, offers they provide, their brokerage plans and annual maintenance charges and others that you want to know before investing.
Reliance Securities Sub Broker – Customer Ratings
|Revenue Sharing Model||3.5/5|
Reliance Securities has an overall customer rating of 2.9 points out of 5 which is above the average in the industry.
If you dig a little deeper into Reliance Securities Sub Broker customer ratings, then you can see it has 3.1 points out of 5 for its customer experiences, around 3 points out of 5 for its products, support, trading platforms, services.
On the scale of the market share, it falls a little short to 2 points out of 5 and 2.5 for offers it provides. However, its services and products are like thousands of investors and people across the country.
Become a Sub Broker with Reliance Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
About Reliance Securities Franchise
Below table will provide overview of Reliance Securities Franchise:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||14 Days|
|Payout Time||31 Days|
Reliance Industries as we all know is run by Anil Ambani at present and Reliance put its feet inside the business of securities in the year 2005 which is 13 years back. Reliance securities is a public limited company established across pan India and headquartered at Mumbai.
It is a full-service broker and it provides sub-brokership to other people to gain more exposure and expand its reach and business.
The time required for Reliance Securities Sub Broker code activation is 14 days only which one of the lowest time required in the industry and the Payout time is more or less similar to its peers which is 31 days.
Reliance Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Reliance Securities business model consists of only one programme which is a sub-brokership programme.
Reliance Securities Sub Broker Model:
This business model is one of the most popular business models in the share market business. Reliance Securities Sub Broker business model consists of many sub-brokers who works under the name of Reliance securities but have their own individual customer base.
They acquire a customer on their own, sell the products and they make a profit by earning revenue on those products which they sell or the services they provide. There are hundreds and thousands of sub-brokers under Reliance Securities.
The Reliance Smart Money Franchise is intended for sub-brokers. The company has only preserved one model because it prioritizes simplicity.
- Authorized Person / Sub Broker
Reliance Smart Money Sub Broker has an infinite number of sub-brokers network. This implies that any sub-broker who meets the needed qualifying standards can join the operations.
They must bring clients to the company and then market their products and services to them. A successful sale earns revenue for both the sub-broker and the broker.
Reliance Securities Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Below tables represents Reliance Securities Franchise Revenue Sharing:
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%|
The sub-brokership business model works on a profit-sharing basis. For example, if the broker sells a product to a customer, the profit will be shared between the sub-broker and the Reliance Securities in a ratio.
Here the ratio of profit sharing starts from 55:45 which means the sub-broker would get 55% of the profit and the Reliance Securities would get 45%. These percentages change when the amount of security deposit changes.
These percentages mentioned above is for the minimum security deposit i.e. of Rs. 100,000. For higher security deposit, the revenue sharing percentage or ratio can go up to 65:35.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Angel Broking Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
|IIFL Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker|
Reliance Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below tables provides details about Reliance Securities Sub Broker Initial Deposit:
|Sub Broker||Rs.100,000 – Rs.300,000|
The Reliance Securities Security Deposit for the sub-brokers varies from Rs. 100000 to Rs. 300000. Sub-brokers under Reliance securities can keep a security deposit according to their requirement and amount of business they want to pursue.
The amount of security deposit also dictates the amount of revenue the sub-broker is going to make (the percentage).
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
Reliance Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Find table for better info on Reliance Securities Franchise requirements:
|Office Area||Minimum 300 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 5|
For becoming a sub-broker of Reliance Securities, you need to fulfill certain criteria which are mentioned below as the Reliance Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement –
- There must be an office and the minimum area of the office must be 300 square feet.
- The sub-brokers office needs to be equipped with a telephone
- The office must have a steady and fast internet connection.
- There must be advanced trading terminals provided by the Reliance Securities itself.
- The number of employees which sub-brokers have to keep is at least 5.
If the person applying for Reliance Securities Sub-brokership business, then he or she needs to first arrange for the things mentioned above.
Reliance Securities Sub Broker Offers
Get details about Reliance Securities Franchise Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
The Reliance Securities Sub Brokers offers are quite lucrative and they are as follows –
- The Reliance Securities provides a very high revenue percentage to the sub-brokers.
- The amount of investment for the sub-brokers is kept at a very nominal level.
- The sub-brokers receive various products and services that they can sell to the customers.
- They get trained thoroughly by the experts of the Reliance Securities.
- Research reports are published by Reliance Securities which the sub-brokers have access to and they can use the research reports for acquiring clients.
- The revenue sharing model is quite flexible.
- The sub-brokers also offer 10K initial deposits.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Hdfc Securities Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker||Religare Securities Sub Broker|
|Indiabulls Ventures Sub Broker||Paytm Money Sub Broker||SAMCO Securities Sub Broker|
|JM Financial Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||SBICap Securities Sub Broker|
Reliance Securities Franchise Support
Below tables provides details on Reliance Securities Authorised person support:
The Reliance Securities Sub-brokers Support includes –
- Marketing support for the products.
- Back-office support
- They also provide trading terminals and trading-related support
- Finally, sub-brokers get dealing and product training at the beginning and from the time to time to update.
Reliance Securities Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
Find below tables for more details on Brokerage Charges levied by Reliance securities to its sub broker clients:
|Brokerage Charges to Clients|
|Equity Delivery||0.30% – 0.50%|
|Equity Intraday||0.03% – 0.05%|
|Equity Futures||0.03% – 0.05%|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.03% – 0.05%|
|Currency Options||Rs.20 per Lot|
|Commodity||0.03% – 0.05%|
The Reliance securities sub-brokers brokerage charges are same as Reliance securities fixes the charges for all its sub-brokers and they have to follow the same
The charges are as follows –
- For equity delivery, the brokerage that the customer has to pay is within a range of 0.3% that goes up to 0.5%.
- Equity futures, currency futures, commodities, and equity intraday, the charges are within the range of 0.03% to 0.05%.
- For equity and currency options the price is Rs. 20 per lot which is a flat price.
Reliance Securities Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
Interesting tables about Account Opening Charges levied by Reliance Securities Franchise clients:
|Account Opening Charges to Clients|
|Demat AMC||Rs.400 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.0|
|Margin Money||Not Required|
Reliance Securities Sub-brokers account opening charges and AMCs are comparatively little expensive to the customer’s pocket as the account opening charges are Rs.0 and the annual maintenance charges of Demat (Demat AMC) is Rs.400 which is also a little higher than its peers.
However, there are no charges for a trading account and it is completely free of cost. The transaction charge is 0.00325%. The minimum margin requirement for the customers to open an account and trade is not required.
Benefits of Reliance Securities Partner Program
Though the Reliance Securities sub-brokers are little expensive, there are various benefits as well –
- They have one of the most updated and advances technologies for trading.
- Reliance have qualified professionals who are researching every day about the stocks and other asset classes to bring the best to the customers.
- They maintain a great level of transparency.
- Provide good support and training.
Reliance Securities Franchise Eligibility Criteria
To become a Reliance Securities sub-broker/franchise, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- The individual/partners must be at least 18 years old.
- A required clientele
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the financial industry as a sub-broker or remisier. The partner might also be a corporate employee in the BFSI industry. They should be knowledgeable about the financial products on the market, as well as their fundamental functions.
- NISM and NCFM certificates.
Infrastructure Investment by Reliance Securities Sub Brokers / Authorized Person
The following are the Reliance Smart Money Partner infrastructure requirements:
- A spacious infrastructure of a minimum of 300 sq. ft. There is no mandate on the office size; however, it should be large enough to comfortably fit staff and clients.
- A team of a minimum of 5 personnel. Make sure that each individual is experienced in their job responsibilities and can efficiently perform their duties.
- Additional research material to help clients analyze the products and in trading.
- The office needs to be equipped with trade terminals, telephone lines, an internet connection, etc.
Reliance Securities Franchise Registration
Follow the below steps to become a Reliance Securities partner:
- Visit the official website and click the “Become A Sub Broker” button.
- Upon clicking on the button, you will be redirected to a form.
- Carefully read and review the form below and fill it out. Once filled, proceed to submit it.
- Make sure to attach the soft copy of all the necessary documents with the filled form.
- Next, a feasibility test will be conducted. The organization’s representative will check all the documents.
- Once the documents are approved, the representatives with become your Point of contact to help with all the job responsibilities and to set up your franchise.
Reliance Securities Franchise Referral Program
There is no referral program under Reliance securities. They only focus on one business model.
Reliance Securities Authorised Person – Products Offered
The following are the Reliance Securities Sub Brokers offerings:
- Reliance Securities pays a relatively high revenue proportion to its sub-brokers.
- The sub-brokers investment is maintained to a bare minimum.
- Sub-brokers are given numerous items and services to market to consumers.
- Reliance Securities specialists carefully train the new joiners.
- Reliance Securities publishes research papers that sub-brokers can utilize to acquire clients.
- The income-sharing concept is extremely adaptable.
- The sub-brokers also offer Rs.10,000 initial deposits.
Reliance Securities Franchise – Pros & Cons
- Access to one of the best trading platforms and the latest features.
- In-depth reports for partners to gain more information regarding the products and services.
- Trade limits to reduce the losses incurred by active trading clients.
- All the relevant products are available with the partners so that they can provide seamless services to the clients.
- Provide good support and training.
- High initial investment.
- Only one business model.
Earning the potential of a Reliance Securities Partner / ROI
The Reliance Smart Money Sub Broker Revenue Sharing model pays a success fee of between 55% and 75% for each new financial product sold by you to respective traders and investors on behalf of the company.
Aside from that, the partners will be able to effectively launch the activities in a year and reach break even by the sixth month.
Reliance Securities Franchise Conclusion
If you are considering starting a sub-brokering firm, Reliance Smart Money Franchise may be one of the greatest stockbrokers for you.
Its extensive expertise, income model for sub-brokers, client satisfaction with products and services, and, in particular, low-security deposit schemes may be advantageous to you.
Reliance Securities Sub Broker or Partner Program FAQs
Below are some of the frequently asked questions by the interested parties:
What is the role of a sub-broker?
A sub-broker is a vital link connecting investors and the stock market. Additionally, it serves as a middleman between the buyer and seller. On behalf of the broker, they promote their goods and services to potential customers.
Do Reliance securities support more than the partnership model?
Currently, the organization only supports one business model, and that is the sub-broker partnership. Any interested party can fill in the form and become a partner with the organization.
What makes Reliance Securities a good organization for partnership?
Even though Reliance Securities sub-brokers are significantly more expensive, the broker nevertheless offers several advantages, including:
- They own some of the trading industry’s newest and most cutting-edge technology.
- To provide the highest level of service to its clients, Reliance has qualified specialists for operations and research.
- Their operations are completely transparent.
- The ready availability of assistance and marketing support.
What is the security deposit requirement for Reliance Smart Money Business Partners?
The investment in Reliance Smart Money Sub Broker must be less than Rs. 1 lakh. This is the bare requirement for becoming a Reliance Smart Money Sub-broker. The maximum investment that you can choose to make is up to Rs. 3 lakhs.
What revenue share percentage can I anticipate as a sub-broker?
This company offers a revenue share that is competitive in the stockbroking sector.
Depending on the initial investment, the success of your clients, the income earned, and your ability to negotiate favorably, you can anticipate a revenue share proportion of 40% to 70%.
What documents are required to complete the paperwork procedure?
These are the papers that you will be required to give.
- NISM certificates
- Register with SEBI
- Education Certificates
- Address Confirmation
- Specifics about your investment experience
How long does it take to complete the registration process?
If you submit all the paperwork on time, the entire procedure should take roughly 7 to 10 days. Otherwise, it may be postponed longer.
Does the organization offer training modules to assist new partners?
Sub-brokers are thoroughly taught via several modules to ensure that they fully comprehend the products and services that the organization provides. This also allows them to help their customers comprehend the merchandise.
What goods and services does Reliance Securities provide?
By associating with this company, you get the chance to trade and invest in a variety of items. These include derivatives, stocks, and Reliance securities. Depository services, thorough research reports, advisory services, and 24-hour customer support are just a few of the services offered.
Is Reliance Securities a lucrative business?
Franchise partners with Reliance Securities may earn 55% to 75% commission per client. However, you must make sure that the customer you bring in is reliable and becomes a long-term client. This will enable you to earn more at Reliance Securities than you had anticipated.
Become a Sub Broker with Reliance Securities – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Shriram Insight Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker|
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker||Inventure Growth Sub Broker|
|Upstox Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker||Intime Equities Sub Broker|