SBICAP Securities Sub Broker Program is one of the oldest broking franchise available in India. The broking venture of State Bank Group and subsidiary of SBI Capital is on its way to become a leading financial company by providing a variety of services and products to its sundry base of customers.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||55% – 70%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.150,000 – Rs.250,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||3-4 Weeks|
|Receive Payout in||31 Days|
|Founder||Smt. Varsha Purandare|
Let us have a detailed review of SBICAP Securities Franchise along with in-depth discussion on SBICAP Securities Authorised Person Commission Sharing, its franchise cost, offers & more.
SBICAP Securities Franchise Customer Ratings
|SBICAP Securities Franchise|
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.9/5|
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Types of SBICAP Securities Franchise
The Broking company has only 1 type of Partner program.
- SBICAP Securities Sub Broker
Become a SBICAP Securities Authorized Person – Just Fill up the form
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker or Business Partner
An SBICAP Securities sub broker acts as a link between company and customers. As an SBICAP Securities Business Partner, the owner will have to make use of his/her entrepreneurial skills for convincing customers to invest in the stock market.
The SBICAP Securities franchise owner has to invest money for managing a local office setup with proper broadband and telephone services. The Revenue sharing of SBICAP Securities is in the range of 50%-60% to the Franchisee. The Securities Deposit starts with Rs.1 Lakh.
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker program offers a 50:50 or 60:40 distribution of brokerage, wherein, the sub broker gets to keep 50%-60% of the revenue generated and 40%-50% to the company.
Depending on the revenue generated, the company may show flexibility in the revenue sharing and ratio may go upto 60:40.
|Business model||SBICAP Securities Commission||Sub Broker Commission|
|Sub broker/ Business Partner||40% – 50%||60% – 50%|
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Angel Broking Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
|IIFL Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker|
SBICAP Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit Amount
Initial investment to be done by the sub broker is in the range of Rs.1 Lakh – Rs. 3 Lakh which will be refunded to the sub broker during his or her exit.
However, sub broker has to make some non refundable investments as well including membership costs for NSE and BSE and various other trade segments. Also the cost for setting up an office, with all the facilities required for trading has to be incurred by the sub broker.
High Franchise Cost leads to High Revenue Sharing aswell.
|Business model||SBICAP Securities Deposit required|
|Sub broker/ Business Partner||Rs. 1 lakh – Rs.3 lakh|
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker Offers
- An attractive range of products which include Equities,Currency,IPOs,Loan against Securities and many more.
- Serves a dynamic base of customers like retail, institutional and NRIs.
- Diverse mediums available for trading, research, calculations, through desktop, mobile applications , walk in branches, etc.
- Investing made easy through demo videos, webinars, website FAQs, expert talks etc.
- Thorough research and analysis carried out and distributed as fundamental, derivative reports, EMI, tax calculators etc.
How to become Sub Broker of SBICAP Securities?
Following are the steps to become a sub broker of SBICAP Securities Limited
- Fill in the details on the lead form.
- Take the call by Call Centre Executive for verification of interets.
- Sales Representative will call for an appointment. Confirm the appointment.
- For details and understandings of the franchise, meet the Sales Representative.
- Submit the required documents and initial deposit cheque.
- Documents will be checked for verification.
- Once the documents have been verified, Account ID will be provided.
The above process will take around 10-12 days to be completed.
Documents Required for SBICAP Securities Partner Registration
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- DOB verification-should be 21 years and above
- Cancelled cheque/Bank statement
- 2 photos
- Rent Agreement for Office space
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Address Proof
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Hdfc Securities Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker||Religare Securities Sub Broker|
|Indiabulls Ventures Sub Broker||Paytm Money Sub Broker||SAMCO Securities Sub Broker|
|JM Financial Sub Broker||Reliance Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
Why Partner with SBICAP Securities Limited?
- Part of an entrusted, long running bank and has won numerous awards.
- Ease of trading through all the available platforms like digital, mobile based etc.
- Tools like Detailed quotes, Decisive screeners, heat maps available at one’s disposal for analysis of current trade scenario and making well informed decisions.
- Online and offline trading facilities available.
- Flexible brokerage plans and increased returns.
Support Provided by SBICAP Securities Partner Program
- Infrastructural support for technology and office management
- Training support via webinars, demo videos, education videos etc.
- Customer care support offered via call and trade services.
- Client acquisition support delivered by the company helps the partner to understand customer’s mindset.
- Marketing support through TV commercials, pamphlets, banners etc.
Start your business with SBICAP Securities Sub Broker – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Shriram Insight Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker|
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker||Inventure Growth Sub Broker|
|Upstox Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker||Intime Equities Sub Broker|