SBICAP Securities Sub Broker Program is one of the oldest broking franchise available in India. The broking venture of State Bank Group and subsidiary of SBI Capital, SSL, is on its way to become a leading financial company by providing a variety of services and products to its sundry base of customers.
Let us have a detailed review of SBICAP Securities Franchise along with in-depth discussion on SBICAP Securities Authorised Person Commission Sharing, its franchise cost, offers & more.
SBICAP Securities Franchise Customer Ratings
|SBICAP Securities Franchise|
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.9/5|
Types of SBICAP Securities Franchise
The Broking company has only 1 type of Partner program.
- SBICAP Securities Sub Broker
Become a SBICAP Securities Authorized Person – Just Fill up the form
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker or Business Partner
An SBICAP Securities sub broker acts as a link between company and customers. As an SBICAP Securities Business Partner, the owner will have to make use of his/her entrepreneurial skills for convincing customers to invest in the stock market.
The SBICAP Securities franchise owner has to invest money for managing a local office setup with proper broadband and telephone services. The Revenue sharing of SBICAP Securities is in the range of 50%-60% to the Franchisee. The Securities Deposit starts with Rs.1 Lakh.
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker program offers a 50:50 or 60:40 distribution of brokerage, wherein, the sub broker gets to keep 50%-60% of the revenue generated and 40%-50% to the company.
Depending on the revenue generated, the company may show flexibility in the revenue sharing and ratio may go upto 60:40.
|Business model||SBICAP Securities Commission||Sub Broker Commission|
|Sub broker/ Business Partner||40% – 50%||60% – 50%|
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
SBICAP Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit Amount
Initial investment to be done by the sub broker is in the range of Rs.1 Lakh – Rs. 3 Lakh which will be refunded to the sub broker during his or her exit.
However, sub broker has to make some non refundable investments as well including membership costs for NSE and BSE and various other trade segments. Also the cost for setting up an office, with all the facilities required for trading has to be incurred by the sub broker.
High Franchise Cost leads to High Revenue Sharing aswell.
|Business model||SBICAP Securities Deposit required|
|Sub broker/ Business Partner||Rs. 1 lakh – Rs.3 lakh|
Check Security Deposit requirements of other Sub Broker Franchise
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker Offers
- An attractive range of products which include Equities,Currency,IPOs,Loan against Securities and many more.
- Serves a dynamic base of customers like retail, institutional and NRIs.
- Diverse mediums available for trading, research, calculations, through desktop, mobile applications , walk in branches, etc.
- Investing made easy through demo videos, webinars, website FAQs, expert talks etc.
- Thorough research and analysis carried out and distributed as fundamental, derivative reports, EMI, tax calculators etc.
How to become Sub Broker of SBICAP Securities?
Following are the steps to become a sub broker of SBICAP Securities Limited
- Fill in the details on the lead form.
- Take the call by Call Centre Executive for verification of interets.
- Sales Representative will call for an appointment. Confirm the appointment.
- For details and understandings of the franchise, meet the Sales Representative.
- Submit the required documents and initial deposit cheque.
- Documents will be checked for verification.
- Once the documents have been verified, Account ID will be provided.
The above process will take around 10-12 days to be completed.
Documents Required for SBICAP Securities Partner Registration
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- DOB verification-should be 21 years and above
- Cancelled cheque/Bank statement
- 2 photos
- Rent Agreement for Office space
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Address Proof
Understand the Documents Requirement of other Sub Brokers
Why Partner with SBICAP Securities Limited?
- Part of an entrusted, long running bank and has won numerous awards.
- Ease of trading through all the available platforms like digital, mobile based etc.
- Tools like Detailed quotes, Decisive screeners, heat maps available at one’s disposal for analysis of current trade scenario and making well informed decisions.
- Online and offline trading facilities available.
- Flexible brokerage plans and increased returns.
Support Provided by SBICAP Securities Partner Program
- Infrastructural support for technology and office management
- Training support via webinars, demo videos, education videos etc.
- Customer care support offered via call and trade services.
- Client acquisition support delivered by the company helps the partner to understand customer’s mindset.
- Marketing support through TV commercials, pamphlets, banners etc.
Start your business with SBICAP Securities Sub Broker – Just Fill up the form
Important Articles –