Paytm Money Sub Broker program is launched recently by the big online payment provider. Paytm Securities are a discounted brokerage financial securities house. They are one of the untimely digital payment industry leaders.
Especially due to demonetization, the requirement for the cashless transaction has boosted, so they took the opportunity and expanded their business, even if 10 % of people in the Rs.130 cr population use cashless payments consistently, they emerge as strong potential in the financial industry.
In this article you will get to know all the details of Paytm Money Franchsie, its business models, revenue sharing, franchise cost, customers experience etc. and will help to decide to associate with them in the future.
Paytm Money Sub Broker Customer Ratings:
|Revenue Sharing Model||3.2/5|
Below details of customers experience rating is mention:
- Customers have good experience with Paytm money. On a very short period of time, they are able to focus for better customer experience on every aspect.
- As they achieved an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5 based on their current customer experience, it shows it’s good to try.
- Their customers are pleased about customer support and low deposit of security.
- The trading platform updates and provides hassle free experience to their customers.
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Paytm Money Franchise Overview
|Broker type||Discount Broker|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Founder||Vijay Shekhar Sharma|
|SB Code Activation Time||15 Days|
|Payout Time||2 Weeks|
PayTm Money was founded by Vijay Shekhar and emerges at New Dehli as their headquarters. PayTm money is established in 2019.
They offer to provide Mutual Funds investment & Stock Market Investment for without any charge via Paytm Money and KYC complete in 1 day and trade or invest on the same day.
It is a private firm possessed as contributory of One97 Communications. It is the 4th customer brand after one97 after paytm, paytm mall & paytm payments bank.
Paytm Money Franchise is emerging in India as strong financial at a very short period of time. Compared to several other stock brokers in India, account opening and maintenance charges are economical.
It takes 15 Days for activating SB code and 2 weeks for a payout of money.
Become Sub Broker of Paytm Money – Just Fill up the form
Types of Paytm Money Sub Broker Business Models
In following business model are discussed:
Paytm money securities follow the business model that it can give a competitive position over other businesses in the business sector.
Enforcing a sustainable business model provide business a unique marketplace reputation, create buzz among consumers and encourage to associate with them.
They follow the following Business Models:
- Sub Broker
- Referral Program
Paytm Money Sub Broker or Paytm Money Franchise
Paytm Money does provide Sub broker or Authorised person model where the client acts as a franchisee of the broking house. Sub-brokers or Authorised person are governed by the SEBI Act.
To become a sub broker a client has to provide few services to its clients –
- Financial market research
- Appoint a financial analysts.
- Customer report.
- Monitor the investments of your customers.
- Search for new customers
Paytm Money Remisier or Paytm Money Business Partner
Paytm Money Securities also have launched remisier model where any client can act as a business partner of Paytm Money & provide clients to the broking house.
An Associate Partners or Remisier must possess these talents –
- Convincing a customer to Open Demat Account with Paytm Money.
- Completing the entire account opening process.
- Managing clients to ensure the achievement of monthly goals and objectives
- Possess strategic thinking and highly service oriented to the effective execution of business plans.
- Possess a high entrepreneurial spirit and work independently.
Paytm Money Referral Program
The broking house also provides referral program to its clients –
- Referral Program is a process in which the individual is paid for every individual reference is made and only if they invest or trade with Paytm money securities.
- The referral should not be an existent customer of them.
Paytm Money Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%|
Below Commission provided to their associate are discussed.
- The Paytm money owner pays certain fees to franchise and decides to meet certain criteria, which are normally set out in a franchise agreement.
- To sub broker they provides commission or revenue sharing of 60% – 80%.
- Remisier receives 30% of commission of their revenue generated by their client.
- As per referral program they provide 20% of sharing of revenue.
The Revenue Sharing is for the lifetime.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Paytm Money Franchise cost or Security Deposit Amount
In the table, all details of security deposit are mentioned –
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.200,000|
A security deposit is a sum, in the form of money that a business associate or sub-broker agrees to pay to Paytm money before taking possession of and moving into a business agreement.
- To join as a Sub broker, security amount of minimum 25,000 to Rs.200,000 are needed to deposit.
- For an associate or Remisier Rs.10,000 of deposition is required.
- For referral program Rs.999 deposit is required.
These deposits are fully refundable one you exit from Paytm Money.
Check Security Deposit requirements of other Sub Broker Franchise
Paytm Money Sub broker offers
Find below various Paytm money Securities Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
There are numerous deals available for the Sub brokers of the Paytm money Securities Franchise which are as follows –
- Paytm money offers to trade with zero deposit to the customer.
- The initial Rs 10,000 depositions are offered.
- Revenue sharing is available on flexible.
- They do not allow flat revenue sharing or zero sharing of revenue.
Paytm Money Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Below require infrastructure is mentioned in the table –
|Office Area||Not Mandatory|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
Paytm money securities Infrastructure criterion is being discussed. In order to meet business and social desires for business partner with Paytm money Securities is required to follow Infrastructure requirements.
- Office area should be of minimum 100 Sq Ft. or in many cases it is not required.
- They did not mention of required employee for operating office.
- For back office operation, separate broadband connection is required.
- Trading Terminals should be required to place purchase / sell order by traders / investors.
- Telephone connection is mandatory to attend customer grievance.
Start your business with Paytm Money Franchise – Just Fill up the form
How to become Sub Broker of Paytm Money?
Paytm Money has a very easy and simple process for becoming a sub broker. Below is the process:
- Click on the button below that says “Become Sub Broker”, then fill up that form with your Name, Mobile No. & City details.
- Once you fill up the form, a representative will call you & discuss about your requirements & accordingly will schedule a meeting with a Relationship Manager.
- As per your given date & time, the relationship manager will meet you & provide all details of the company & the business model which you would like to register for.
- He will take all the dicuments which are required for registration process.
- You have to share the Deposit amount cheque aswell to the relationship manager so that he/she can process your registration.
- Once the document verification is done, it will be sent to SEBI for approval.
- SEBI will provide its approval & then you can start your business with Paytm Money
Documents Required for Paytm Money sub-broker registration
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- PAN Card
- Academic Qualifications
- Date of Birth proof
- Cancelled cheque or Bank statement
- Passport size photos
- Registration certificate with SEBI/Stock exchange
- Infrastructure proof
This entire process of Registration will take 15 – 20 days.
Understand the Documents Requirement of other Sub Brokers
Why Partner with Paytm Money?
The various reasons to become Paytm Money Partner or Business Partner are provided below –
- PayTm Money Franchise is the is one of the fastest growing discount broker and is the largest and most active customer discount broker. It is well known and transparent for creating efficient and responsive platforms.
- It is beginning to emerge at a very brief time as a strong economic institution in India.
- There’s very low and flat brokerage for trading.
- Investment in equity and mutual funds is completely free.
- On all intraday, F&O, currency, and commodity trades in NSE, BSE, MCX.
- Account opening and upkeep charges are cost – effective compared to several other stock brokers in India.
Support provided by Paytm Money Franchise:
The support offered by Paytm money is mentioned in the table below.
Paytm money securities support franchise and business partners to help them to deal with other competitors and help them for customer’s satisfaction.
- They provide marketing support by making marketing planning and strategy which help in real time campaign and service performance.
- They provide back-office support to a thriving business.
- Product training and acquisition training to support understanding of business.
Paytm Money Franchise Brokerage Charges to Clients
Below brokerage charges to clients are discussed.
|Brokerage Charges to Clients|
|Equity Delivery||Flat Rs.20 per Order|
|Equity Intraday||Flat Rs.20 per Order|
|Equity Futures||Flat Rs.20 per Order|
|Equity Options||Flat Rs.20 per Order|
|Currency Futures||Flat Rs.20 per Order|
|Currency Options||Flat Rs.20 per Order|
|Commodity||Flat Rs.20 per Order|
- Paytm money lowest brokerage of flat Rs 20 for all segments.
- They offer the best brokerage for beginners as well as professional traders.
Paytm Money Sub Broker Demat Account Opening Charges to Clients
|Charges to Clients|
|Demat AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.300|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
Customers necessitate a separate account for trading to execute buy or sale of securities from the stock market.
- Opening account charges are Rs.300.
- Annual maintenance charges of demat account are Rs.250 per Annum.
- Trading account maintenance charge is free of charge.
- For trading zero marginal amount can be maintained.
Start your business with Paytm Money Sub Broker – Just Fill up the form
Important Articles –
List of other Stock Brokers providing Sub Broker Services
|Bonanza Portfolio Sub Broker||Wisdom Capital Sub Broker|