JM Financial Sub Broker Program is quite old & well know among the broking business. In this Article, we will learn in detail about JM Financial Franchise, its revenue sharing, security deposit, offers & more.
JM Financial is one of India’s best financial services groups. JM Financial has been listed for The Outperformers and India’s Largest Corporations Fortune India MagazineTop500 on List of Wealth Creators.
They have hugely diversified their business in many other sectors. They maintain a huge client base on any part of India by strategies and transactions
JM Financial Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of JM Financial Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.9/5|
JM Financial Capital Sub Broker has good Customer Ratings. It is rated 2.9 out of 5 on the basis of Experience, Services, and Support etc.
But they can still improve a few areas which will make them better.
Overview of JM Financial Franchise
Details about JM Financial Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||20 Days|
|Payout Time||40 Days|
JM Financial Capital is a Public entity company. JM Financial script is listed in NSE and BSE. It is founded by Nimesh Kampani in 1986. Its headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
JM Financial Capital provide full service as broker and enable to trade on NCE, BSE, MCX & NCDEX.
It takes 20 days for SB Code Activation and 40 Days for Payout.
They have many branches all over India and have more than 80000 clients. They provide good customer support and good quality research tips to their clients.
Become a Sub Broker with JM Financial – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
JM Financial Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
JM Financial Securities Sub Broker has a business model to expand their business and also enable others to business by following:
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker
JM Financial Master Franchise Model
In Master Franchise JM Financial gives the control of the franchising activities of specified territory to the Franchise. The operational effectiveness of Master Franchise, with its distinctly complex organizational form, benefits from increased growth rates of the sub-franchises.
JM Financial Sub Broker Model
JM Financial sub broker model allows using their brand name and all required supports.
A sub broker is a person who is registered with organization such as SEBI and is also affiliated as a member of a recognized stock exchange.
JM Financial Franchise Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know JM Financial Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models
|Master Franchise||70% – 80%|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%|
For Franchise of JM Financial Securities, it is mandatory to follow Revenue Sharing Models
For Master Franchise it is required to revenue sharing of a minimum 70% to 80% depends on the client base.
To become a business partner as Sub Broker it is required to have revenue sharing of a minimum 50% to 70% depends on the client base or other factors.
JM Financial Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of JM Financial Securities Franchise Cost:
|Master Franchise||Rs.300,000 – Rs.500,000|
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.300,000|
The Franchise Cost or the Security deposit you have to take franchise ownership or sub brokership of JM Financial Securities is elaborated here.
For Master Franchise under of JM Financial Securities, you need a smaller amount that starts from Rs. 300,000 and goes up to Rs. 500,000.
And for joining the business with JM Financial Securities as Sub Broker it is required to deposit minimum Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 300,000 depending on the client base
You have to keep this amount as a security deposit to start and carry on. Both the minimum and maximum range of the initial deposit can be negotiated.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
JM Financial Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know JM Financial Capital Share Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 300 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 3|
The JM Financial Capital Share Franchise infrastructure requirement is as detailed below.
- Office Area premises Minimum of 300 Sq Ft is mandatory
- Minimum 3 employees are required on office
- To provide Research Services that are provided by JM Financial Capital to clients
- Internet Connection with high speed and Telephone Lines is mandatory for in the office.
- JM Financial provides BlinkTrade Trading Terminals.
JM Financial Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The JM Financial Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||Yes|
There are various offers available for the sub-brokers of JM Financial Capital Share which are as follow –
- Low investment or zero deposit for the sub brokers is not allowed.
- Rs. 10,000 initial deposit is not required.
- There are various plans and schemes available that attracts clients.
- Free research reports to the clients.
- Sharing with prepaid with Zero Revenue is allowed.
- Expert advice is available for the clients of the sub-brokers.
- They allow flexible Revenue Sharing with clients.
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
JM Financial Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by JM Financial Authorised Person program:
- JM Financial Securities suggests Franchise expand the business. Therefore they provide Marketing Support to Franchise.
- They provide business opportunity to others by providing a trading terminal by providing BlinkTrade terminals.
- JM Financial franchise program provides Back office support to expand the business of the franchise.
- They provide Back Office Support by providing access to the terminal to retrieve the customer.
- They provide Advisory Support by providing high-quality research they provide good research.
JM Financial Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of JM Financial Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Brokerage Charges to Clients|
|Equity Delivery||0.5% – 0.15%|
|Equity Intraday||0.05% -0.015%|
|Equity Futures||0.05% -0.015%|
|Equity Options||Rs.75 – Rs.20 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.05% -0.015%|
|Currency Options||Rs.75 – Rs.20 per Lot|
As per the table, JM Financial Securities Franchise Brokerage Charges to Clients are average.
- Brokerage Charges for Equity Delivery is 0.5% whereas charges for Equity Intraday is 0.15%
- Brokerage Charges for Equity Futures is 0.05% whereas charges for Equity Futures is 0.015%
- Charges for Equity Options and Currency Options are same i.e. Rs.75 – Rs.20 per Lot
- Brokerage for Currency Futures is 0.05% -0.015% Equity Intraday is 0.05% -0.015%
JM Financial Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of JM Financial Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Account Opening Charges to Clients|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.799|
|Margin Money||Rs.15,000 Minimum|
- The JM Financial Securities, Demat Account opening charges are required Rs. 299 per annum for the clients for opening the Demat Account. The Trading account AMC is opened for free.
- Charges to open account is as high as Rs.799
- The transaction charges are 0.00325% and the minimum margin amount that the client has to maintain is Rs. 15,000.
Benefits of JM Financial Partner Program
As discussed, for doing above business with JM Financial Securities as Share Franchise or Sub broker ship is beneficial.
- JM is one of the oldest and leading stock broking markets for financial services.
- It recommends its customers an enormous range of products and services.
- The company is a good alternative for new investors due to its low-risk environment.
- Most of the JM’s businesses are focused on large investors which ultimately give small and medium-sized investors less opportunity.
Become a Sub Broker with JM Financial Securities – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|