Peerless Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Peerless Securities Sub Broker working under them across India.
Peerless Securities are registered with National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL) and Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) as a Depository Participant
PSL, a subsidiary of PGFIL, a leading player in the financial sector with diverse savings products, is supporting PGFIL by its Research & Advisory activities. This in turn helps PSL to derive substantial revenues from the flagship company, in terms of dealing in both – Equity and Debt, DP services as well as distribution of third party products (MF, IPO, Bonds, FD).
Since PGFIL has been in existence in the financial market for more than seven decades, it supports PSL to promote brand image, network, broad customer base, and entire India coverage of PGFIL to its advantage acting as the synergy between the two entities.
Peerless Securities Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Peerless Securities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.3/5|
Below rating and reviews of experience is discussed.
Peerless Securities Broker Customer Rating is on the average side. It can be tried but before moving forward, research is required.
It has ranked average on bases of customer experience, services, products, revenue sharing model and offers it provide. The overall rating of the company is around 2.3 out of 5 points.
Few areas like services, offers need to be improved to provide better service to the customer.
Overview of Peerless Securities Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Peerless Securities Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Jitendra Kumar Panda|
|SB Code Activation Time||35 Days|
|Payout Time||35 Days|
The Peerless broker was founded by Jitendra Kumar Panda. It has established headquarter in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
The Peerless Securities was incorporated in 1995 as a subordinate of PGFIL. They are appointed as a fee based business as a Registered Broker under SEBI, as per the guidelines issued by the regulatory body. They are member of National Stock Exchange (NSE) in Capital, Equity and Currency Derivative Segments. And also holds memberships of Calcutta Stock Exchange (CSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
Peerless Securities is a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
They take 35 days for SB code activation and 35 days for payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Peerless Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Peerless Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Peerless Securities provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Peerless Securities Sub Brokers business model is described below –
Peerless Securities Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
A Sub broker is not only a trading member but also act as an agent or assisting investors in securities through such trading members.
Having a sub-broker account is really one of the best business if you are having knowledge about online commodity market and trading and ready to learn more things about it. This is the great business that one can start with low investment.
Peerless Securities Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Peerless Securities Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||50% –80%|
Find below table to know Commission:
- Peerless Securities share revenue commission for advertising and marketing fees. This revenue sharing also usually charged as a fixed percentage of the sales achieved by franchisees.
- These fees are used to fund the regional and national marketing, advertising and brand awareness initiatives that carry out on behalf of franchisees.
- Sub Broker receives commotion of range 50% to 80%.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Peerless Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Peerless Securities Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
The following Tables give you a good understanding of Peerless Securities Franchise costs:
- Sub broker take ownership of franchise of Comfort Securities in the case of the franchise cost or the security deposit.
- A deposit is a sum of trust money as an initial partial payment in franchisee allocation procedure. Security deposit follows to sign agreement between franchise and broker.
- Sub Broker is obligatory to deposit franchise cost of range 50,000 to Rs.200,000.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
Peerless Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Peerless Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
Check the table to know Peerless Share Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
The Peerless Securities Franchise infrastructure requirement is as detailed below. It is important to maintain required infrastructure standard.
- It is mandatory to have minimum office Area of 100 Sq Ft.
- The Peerless Securities did not specify any specific number of presences of employees.
- It is imperative for providing research services in office.
- The trading terminals should be present in the franchise and this is a mandatory requirement.
- It is optional for Internet connection in office.
- Telephones line with dialing tone is need to present in office.
Peerless Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Peerless Securities Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
Find below various Peerless Securities Sub Broker Offers:
There are various offers available for the sub-brokers of the Peerless Securities which are as follows –
- Flexible revenue sharing option is allocated for sub brokers.
- The initial deposit of Rs. 10000 is not required
- Zero deposit is not acknowledged to the Peerless
- Peerless Securities offer flat sharing amount to their associates.
Zero Revenue sharing with prepaid is not admitted.
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
Peerless Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Peerless Securities Authorised Person program:
The table below mentions the support for franchise Peerless Securities.
- Peerless Capital Securities support to Franchisee with providing a successful brand and engaging customers.
- The Peerless Capital delivers back – office support.
- Provide basic training support such as handling, training in procurement and product training.
- Advisory support to their business associates.
- The Peerless network offers various options of trading platform for the Internet, mobile and desktop for software trading to franchise.
- Dealing Training is provided by Peerless Securities.
Peerless Securities Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Peerless Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.51 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.31 per Lot|
Below table gives understanding on Brokerage charges levied to Clients:
The main costs for choosing an share trading platform must be taken into account the ongoing cost. Each time client place a trade the brokerage charge is applies.
- Charge of 0.51% is charged for the equity delivery
- Trading in cash for intraday is charged 0.05% of brokerage.
- Brokerage for derivative equity future is 0.05% on trading of both sides.
- For derivative equity option trading brokerage of Rs.51 per Lot are charged.
- Forex currency futures 0.05% of brokerage is charged.
- Forex currency option brokerage of 0.05% is charged.
- For trading MCX commodity 0.05% of brokerage need to pay.
Peerless Securities Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Peerless Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.510|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.10,100|
The table gives proper information of Account opening charges.
- AMC for demat is Free per year.
- The Peerless Securities Share Demat Account maintenance charge is free.
- For opening account 510 are charged.
- The transaction charges are 0.00333%.
Minimum Rs.10,100 margin money that the client has to maintain.
Benefits of Peerless Securities Partner Program
The Peerless Securities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Centralized Helpdesk facility.
- Localized support with marketing materials and collateral.
- Highly experienced and trained middle level managers to address your needs and problems.
- Open channels of communication and direct accessibility to top management.
- Desktop support via Remote Admin.
Become a Sub Broker with Peerless Securities – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|