Mandot Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Mandot Securities Sub Broker working under them across India.
Mandot Securities is a fully-fledged Indore stock broker. There are not many branches because it is new in the market. Make sure to bargain transaction fees, apart from the brokerage user pay.
In the remainder of the full review, we will discuss the key aspects that can help user decide whether or not to go forward with Mandot.
Mandot Securities Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Mandot Securities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.1/5|
Mandot Securities is risky with all other ratings being awarded; the overall company rating is approximately 2.3 out of 5 points. Mandot Securities is low rated by its customers.
They provide the online trading platform, research. There are areas that can be improved by enhancing service like products, revenue sharing model and security deposit. They are popular for their trading Platforms and customer experience.
Overview of Mandot Securities Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Mandot Securities Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Headquarters||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|SB Code Activation Time||30 Days|
|Payout Time||35 Days|
Mandot Securities is a full service broker private firm. It is established by Vimal Mandot in the year 2014. In this field, it is a new company. The company is centrally located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh as headquarter.
The investor should be aware of the fee, who prefers to go it alone, can choose to have a discount or online broking. They provide free tools for research and education to help the user to make better decisions about investment.
Mandot share takes 30 Days for SB Code Activation and 35 Days for Payout Time.
Become a Sub Broker with Mandot Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Mandot Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Mandot Securities Sub Brokership
A Sub Broker is a franchise house which takes Mandot Securities parent company’s stock broking franchise. The Mandot Securities offers stock tips to Sub Broker to help them.
The responsibility is mutually agreed by signing the broker-sub broker and client triangular agreement. This makes the process much transparent or legally correct.
Mandot Securities Remisier
Remisier is more a seller than dealers because their revenue is dependent on sales. A Remisier is a self – employed brokerage agent whose revenue is solely determined by commissions from the transactions that he performs for customers.
Mandot Securities Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Mandot Securities Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%|
The brokerage commission is the cash user agrees to pay for suggesting and selling the investment to Mandot Securities. Franchise gets remunerated for the number of trades clients executes.
- For Sub Broker shares a range of 60% to 80% as commission to Mandot securities depends on the client base.
- Remisier’s revenue sharing is 15% as commission.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Mandot Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Mandot Securities Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
It is upfront deposit in advance for franchisee contract. In return bring into exercise Mandot Securities trade name, research, service and trading platform and uses the entire length of time. Security Deposit is a fixed subscription fee with no-endpoint.
- Sub Broker: With security deposit of 50,000 to Rs. 100,000 of a security deposit is required.
- Remisier: Franchise remisier provides flat Rs .15,000 income sharing commission.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
Mandot Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Mandot Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 125 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
The infrastructure requirements for Mandot Securities Franchise are as described below.
- The Office area is required to be at least 125 sq ft and nothing smaller than that is not allowed.
- Employees in office premises are not essential.
- Internet Connection is not mandatory to provide in premises.
- The terminal is not mandatory to buy require to provide if necessitated.
- Technical and fundamental research with daily calls is not necessary to provide.
- Providing Telephone Lines in office premises is necessary to balance back-office and service in office.
Mandot Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Mandot Securities Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||Yes|
There are different offers for Mandot Securities franchisee is available as follows–
- Mandot Securities Securities sub-brokers are offered a zero deposit.
- An initial Rs. 10,000 deposit is deemed necessary.
- Allocate flexible revenue to the Sub Broker.
- The broker cannot share a flat income sharing.
- Mandot Securities Securities permit zero revenue sharing with prepaid
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
Mandot Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Mandot Securities Authorised Person program:
- Mandot Securities Securities support to Franchisee with providing a successful brand and engaging customers.
- The Mandot Securities Securities supply back-office support.
- Provide essential training such as handling, procurement training, and product training.
- Mandot offers several options on the web, mobile, and desktop to the franchise for software trading in all its applications.
- Dealing Training is provided by Mandot Securities
Mandot Securities Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Mandot Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Delivery||0.1% – 0.2%|
|Equity Intraday||0.01% – 0.02%|
|Equity Futures||0.01% – 0.02%|
|Equity Options||Rs.10 – Rs.20 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.01% – 0.02%|
|Currency Options||Rs.10 – Rs.20 per Lot|
- Brokerage charge for equity delivery is 1% – 0.2%
- Intraday equity brokerage transactions are 01% – 0.02% for each side of trading.
- Future equity stock brokerage fee for both sides is 01% – 0.02%.
- Brokerage charge for equity future is 0.02% – 0.04% for trading both sides.
- Equity options trading brokerage is Rs. 10 – Rs. 20 per Lot per contract.
- Currency future brokerage charge is 0.01% – 0.02%.
- Currency options brokerage is Rs. 10 – Rs. 20 per Lot.
Mandot Securities Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Mandot Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.240 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.299|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.10,000|
Mandot Securities Securities charge relatively high transaction charges in contrast to industry standards. The Mandot Securities Share Demat Account opening charge is Rs. 240 for clients per year.
- The trading account maintenance charge is for free.
- Mandot Securities Securities Charges for account opening is Rs. 299.
- The transaction charges are 0.00299%
- The minimum margin money that the client has to maintain in demat account for trading is Rs. 10,000.
Benefits of Mandot Securities Partner Program
The Mandot Securities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Online & Mobile Trading Facility.
- Fast – up and time – trading techno – friendly system in market.
- Provide investors updated with the latest news, which could influence their market position and portfolio decisions.
- Number of services offer to customers in relation to the various aspects of the market. This helps the customer to make his decisions more diversified and judgments made.
Become a Sub Broker with Mandot Securities – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|