Comfort Securities Sub Broker Program is a new program started by broking house. The broking company has its branches on various parts of India. They also have Franchises in Dubai and Singapore.
Comfort Securities have diversified clients on the basis of HNIs, retail customers, mutual fund houses, financial institutions, corporate clients and others.
In this following article, you will get details like offers, benefits, brokerage charges etc are discussed in detail of Comfort Securities Franchise.
You will also get knowledge of Sub Broker, Franchise and the partners for Comfort Securities.
Comfort Securities Sub Broker – Customer Ratings
Below are the Customer Ratings of Comfort Securities Franchise:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.1/5|
Comfort Securities Sub Broker Customer Rating is on the average side
It has ranked average on bases of customer experience, services, products, revenue sharing model and offers it provide. The overall rating of the company is around 2.3 out of 5 points.
Few areas need to be improved to provide better service to the customer.
About Comfort Securities Franchise
Let’s have a details know how of Comfort Securities Partner Program:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Ramesh Vinayak Vaze|
|SB Code Activation Time||30 Days|
|Payout Time||35 Days|
The Comfort Group was founded in 1994 by Mr. Ramesh Vinayak Vaze. Their headquarters is in Mumbai. They started operating, listed on BSE and register on RBI in 2007.
The Comfort Group give the platform to their clients to trade on BSE, NSE, MCX, MCX-SX, NCDEX. Merchant Banking and Non-Banking Finance Activities covering primary market, investment solution, debt services, capital markets, equity, derivatives, currency derivatives, depository services (CDSL), project financing, wholesale financing and other segments to the client’s community.
They activate SB code at 30 days and their Payout time is 30 days.
Become a Sub Broker with Comfort Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Comfort Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Below table provides the Business Models of Comfort Securites Franchise:
Comfort Securities has business model that give opportunity to expand their business and others to be part of their business.
In this Business model it allows multiple sub-brokers to work as Comfort Securities Sub Broker.
Comfort Securities Sub Broker / Authorised Person
The Comfort Securities appoints sub-brokers to act as agents of the concerned trading member for assisting the investors in buying, selling or dealing in securities. In this business models sub brokers mainly earn from clients base.
Comfort Securities Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Comfort Securities Franchise Commission:
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%|
The Comfort Securities appoints sub-brokers on 50%–80% sharing model. They offer less investment high return opportunity.
The Comfort Securities offers the opportunity to be partners in profits as a token of appreciation of trading with Comfort Securities.
Comfort Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives good understanding of Comfort Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
For the Franchise Cost or the Security deposit you need to have to take franchise ownership or sub-brokership of Comfort Securities is discussed here.
Comfort Securities Franchise Cost is nominal amount Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 200,000 as security Deposit. For Comfort Securities Franchise, it is required to have capacity to invest nominal amount as Deposit and continue investing in people & infrastructure as per business need.
Know Revenue Sharing & Franchise Cost of other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Anand Rathi Sub Broker||IFCI Sub Broker||Just Trade Sub Broker|
|Choice Broking Sub Broker||Elite Wealth Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|SBICAP Securities Sub Broker||Upstox Sub Broker||Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker|
Comfort Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Comfort Share Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 150 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
The Comfort Securities Franchise infrastructure requirement is as detailed below.
- It is mandatory to have minimum office Area of 150 Sq Ft.
- It is important to Provide Research Services to clients.
- The trading terminals should be present in the franchise and this is a mandatory requirement.
- It is optional to have Internet and telephones line, since it depends on the requirement.
Comfort Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various Comfort Securities Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
There are various offers available for the sub-brokers of the Comfort Securities which are as follows –
- A flexible revenue sharing option is the essential things.
- The Rs. 10000 initial deposit is not a requirement.
- Low investment or security deposit for the sub-brokers
- Comfort Sub Broker offer a range of plans and schemes to attract clients
- Diversity of financial products to make the clients advance their money.
- Research reports to the clients for Free
- Specialist advice is provided for the clients of the sub-brokers.
Know everything about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|
Comfort Securities Franchise Support
Find below table for details about Comfort Securties Franchise Support:
List of Support provided by the broking house to their Sub Brokers are:
- There is Advisory Support available along with trading support.
- The franchise also gets Dealing Training from the Comfort Securities Franchise.
- Committed team for business support.
- Expand business by providing cohesive Back-Office Software, Client-wise Risk Management Solutions and D.P. software.
- Fundamental & Technical Research and Advisory Service providing investing & trading ideas to drive your sales through creation of trading opportunities for your clients.
- Updated daily Advisory Calls and Research Reports through Mails and text messages.
Comfort Securities Partner – Brokerage Charges to Clients
Below table gives understanding on Brokerage charges levied by Comfort Securities franchise to their Sub Brokers Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.33 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.20 per Lot|
The of the Comfort Securities franchise are fairly easy and at par with the market charges. They charge 0.33% for equity delivery.
Then they charge 0.03% for the intraday trading of the equities and also for equity futures, currency futures and also for commodities. For the equity options, the charge is flat Rs. 33 per lot and for currency options, it is Rs. 20 per lot.
Comfort Securities Authorised Person – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Comfort Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.333 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.230|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
The Comfort Securities Share Demat Account opening charge is as nominal as Rs. 333 for the clients per year. For the De-mat Account the trading account is opened for free.
The transaction charges are 0.00333% and no minimum margin money that the client has to maintain.
Benefits of Comfort Securities Partner Program
Find below the various benefits while partnering with Comfort Securities:
- The reasons for choosing Comfort Securities Share Broking Company–
- In their services they retain a high degree of transparency.
- Their technologies, services and products are continuously being modernized.
- The customers can access a wide range of products and services.
- Experts and professionals are available to give advice to the customers.
- Customer service is friendly and helpful.
Become a Sub Broker with Comfort Securities – Get a Call from Franchise Manager!
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|