Just Trade sub broker program is quite a new program and has been launched just a few years back. The program has swept good results in the market since the beginning as it is part of a big renowned finance company.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||40% – 70%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 onwards|
|Become Sub Broker in||33 Days|
|Receive Payout in||26 Days|
This article discusses more Just Trade Franchise and partnership programs like the revenue sharing ratio, the investment amount, the support provided, etc.
Just Trade is a broking company of Bajaj Capital Group and has been in existence for a decade now. It aims at services like wealth creation for professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, etc. It intends to be updated with the technology and high end speed tool to assist the clients with a smooth trading experience.
Just Trade Franchise Customer Ratings
|Just Trade Franchise|
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Types of Just Trade Sub Broker/ Authorized Person
Just Trade has only sub broker model or the AP model as a partnership model. It currently does not have a remisier or a master franchisee model but we can expect that these models may soon be launched and offered. The sub broker model is widely used and also a preferred model as it has clearly defined roles and returns.
Become a Just Trade Authorized Person – Just Fill up the form
Just Trade Sub broker or Just Trade Authorized person
The sub broker generally receives revenue in the ratio of 50% to 80% which is very much in line with the industry benchmark. The sub-broker may have to evaluate the factors that can help him to get a high revenue-sharing ratio.
One must bargain so as to get the best deal. The factors that generally are considered for deciding the ratio are discussed in the next heading.
Just Trade Franchise Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
Just Trade has a very simple way of deciding the revenue-sharing ratio. The ratio that is retained by the sub-broker generally ranges from 40% to 70% and can even go up to 80 to 90% in case of exceptional performance by the sub-broker.
Under this model, the sub broker will have to set up his own office, his own workstation and can use the trading terminal of Just trade. Thus, the sub-broker will have to himself create a client base and the brokerage earned from such clients will be divided between the sub-broker and Just Trade.
Sub Broker generally gets 50% to 80% of such brokerage revenue. But in cases where sub broker is unable to perform and Just Trade lends substantial assistance, then the ratio may go down for the sub broker as it is the broking company who has done some functions and hence will keep a higher return.
|Business model||Just Trade Commission||Sub Broker Commission|
|Sub broker/ Authorised partner||20% – 60%||40% – 80%|
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Shriram Insight Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker|
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker||Inventure Growth Sub Broker|
|Upstox Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker||Intime Equities Sub Broker|
Just Trade Franchise Cost or Security Deposit Amount
The sub broker is required to pay a certain deposit with Just Trade which is in form of a security deposit and will be retained by the company till the end of the agreement tenure. This amount is retained by the company to cover up for any default that the sub-broker or AP commits.
The deposit amount varies depending on the revenue base of the sub-broker. The higher the revenue base, the riskier the sub broker’s business is, and hence the deposit amount increases. This deposit is refunded back to the sub broker at the end of the contract. The deposit amount ranges from INR 50,000 to INR 2 lacs.
Apart from this, the sub broker also needs to make certain investments like office space, workstations, employees, training expenses, etc.
|Business model||Just Trade Deposit required|
|Sub broker/ Authorised person||Rs. 50,000 onwards|
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Integrated Enterprises Sub Broker||Just Trade Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|
|Jainam Share Consultants Sub Broker||LKP Securities Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker|
|Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker||Monarch Networth Sub Broker||Tradebulls Sub Broker|
Just Trade Authorized Person or Sub Broker Offer
Offers made by Just Trade for the sub-brokers:
- Being an online platform it offers lightning fast speed for all the online service
- A sound advisory structure
- A robust research system that helps investors make an informed decision
- Flexible brokerage
- Various online tools like wealth creation.
How to become Just Trade Sub Broker?
- Enter the details in the lead form over here.
- Our executive will call you to confirm the details. Please ensure that the call is properly attended to.
- Our representative will connect you with a Just Trade representative.
- Set up a meeting with a Just trade representative. Discuss all the terms and conditions of the arrangement in detail.
- Furnish documents to Just Trade representative. Also, give a DD or a cheque to pay the deposit amount and collect a receipt of the same from the representative.
- Just the Trade compliance team will verify your documents and then update you.
- Sign the agreement and then the balance will be taken care of by the Just Trade compliance team.
- Just Trade will send this agreement to the stock exchange and get you registered as AP in the segment that you have opted for.
The procedure gets completed in almost 4-7 days.
Documents Required for Just Trade Partner Registration
- PAN card Copy
- Aadhar card Copy
- 1 copy of DOB proof
- 3 copies of academic certificates
- Canceled blank cheque
- 5 Passport size photograph
- Proof of payment of security deposit
- Proof of registration with the stock exchange (if already registered)
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|SKI Capital Sub Broker||Parasram Holdings Sub Broker||Alankit Assignments Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||A C Agarwal Share Sub Broker||Arihant Capital Sub Broker|
|RK Global Sub Broker||Achiievers Equities Sub Broker||B N Rathi Sub Broker|
Why Partner with Just Trade?
Here are some of the reasons which make investing in just trade a real catch
- Low-security cost and less rigid revenue sharing
- Widespread across the country.
- Various services like advice over emails, phone, etc.
- The tax calculator, current market scenario and trends, and expense sheet are all available at zero cost.
- Online as well as offline service is provided.
- Powerful research analysis.
Support provided by Just Trade Partner Program
- Technical support is provided by the company.
- Training for both online trading and software demo to the sub broker for easy operation of the online services
- Basic back office support
- Marketing support
- client acquisition support
Start your business with Just Trade Sub Broker – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Bonanza Portfolio Sub Broker||Coimbatore Capital Sub Broker||Fyers Sub Broker|
|Choice Broking Sub Broker||Elite Wealth Sub Broker||Globe Capital Sub Broker|
|Comfort Securities Sub Broker||Eureka Securities Sub Broker||IFCI Sub Broker|