Sykes & Ray Sub Broker Program is new entrant in the Broking Franchise Business. In this Article we will dig deep in Sykes & Ray Franchise Cost, Sykes & Ray Sub Broker Commission & more.
Sykes & Ray, which is a leading financial services organisation has a different approach towards its partners and its clients that involves building long term relationship with them,making the company stand out among others.
Sykes & Ray Franchise Customer Ratings
|SKI Capital Franchise|
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.8/5|
Types of Sykes & Ray Franchise
- Sub Broker / Partner
- Master Franchise
Become a Sub Broker with Sykes & Ray – Just Fill up the form
Sykes & Ray Sub Broker
Sykes & Ray Sub Broker / Partner is the one owning an actual franchise provided by the company and has to cater to the clients’ and customers’ needs. There can be multiple sub brokers existing in the same location. The Sykes & Ray Partner initiative has to acquire & well as service the clients.
In this model, the Partner has to own a office space to run the business. The Security deposit & Revenue sharing both are mediocre for this model.
Sykes & Ray Master Franchise
It is almost same as being a sub broker, only difference being that only one master franchise can be there for a particular location. Sykes & Ray Master Franchise Program generally has a monopoly in the location of their existence.
In this location no other sub broker or company branch will be allowed. The Revenue Sharing & Security Deposit both are highest in this Model. Just like the Sub Broker Program, Master Franchise has to have a place to run the business.
Sykes & Ray Remisier
Remisier is the one who will report potential clients to the broking house. In Sykes and Ray, remisier is entitled to a space in Sykes and Ray office. The Remisier is like a sit in agent of Sykes & Ray whose only work is to get potential clients to the company.
Sykes & Ray Introducer
An Introducer is similar to Remisier but the only difference here is an introducer is not entitled to a place in Sykes & Ray’s office. They only has to deliver potential leads to the broking house.
Sykes & Ray Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
For a person holding a Sykes & Ray Master Franchise the stakes are high as it will involve increased duties and responsibilities as a partner, but at the same time, its share of revenue can be as high as 78%.
When it comes to being a Sykes & Ray sub broker, individual should know the rules of business and entrepreneurship and should have an inclination towards having a social group. 70% of the generated revenue is kept by the sub broker and 30% is given to the broking house.
For a Sykes & Ray Remisier, revenue obtained can go till 50%. The Sykes & Ray Introducer Model, the commission is in the range of 20% – 25%.
According to Sykes & Ray, two most important reason that can fetch high revenue share to the sub broker are:
- High Number of Clients with the Sub Broker
- High Valume of Revenue Generated by Sub Broker
|Sykes & Ray Commission||Sub Broker Commission|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||30%||70%|
|Sykes & Ray Master Franchise||22%||78%|
|Sykes & Ray Remisier||50%||50%|
|Sykes & Ray Introducer||75%-80%||20%-25%|
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Sharekhan Sub Broker||Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Angel Broking Sub Broker|
|SMC Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
Sykes & Ray Franchise Cost or Security Deposit Amount
The investment into the Master franchise Model can range anywhere between Rs.2 – Rs.5 Lakh,however, an initial refundable security deposit amount of Rs.50,000 remains fixed. The remaining money can be paid in installments according to the agreements between the company and the franchise. In addition to this, NSE registrations for trading in different sections require non refundable monetary inputs.
For a Sub Broker Model, the total Investment Amount ranges between Rs.50,000 – Rs.1 Lakh, along with registration fees.
In Remisier Model, the security deposit amount is Rs.10,000 only & for Introducer Model, there is no requirement of deposit amount only Demat & Trading account is compulsory.
|Sykes & Ray Franchise Cost|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.1 Lakh|
|Sykes & Ray Master Franchise||Rs.2 Lakh – Rs.5 Lakh|
|Sykes & Ray Remisier||Rs.10,000|
|Sykes & Ray Introducer||Zero|
Check Security Deposit requirements of other Sub Broker Franchise
|IIFL Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||ICICI Direct Sub Broker|
|IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
Sykes & Ray Sub Broker Offers
Following is the list of reasons which make Syke & Ray a deal breaker for investments.
- Numerous financial services offered(Mutual Funds, Currency Trading,Mobile Trading,NRI,etc)
- Updated technological services which provide safe and fast trading services.
- In-depth weekly and monthly research reports to keep the clients updated.
- Coherent back office system provides easy to use services to the customers.
- Conducting product training and seminars regularly.
- Professional marketing support and training.
- Good risk mitigation strategies.
How to become Sub Broker of Sykes & Ray Franchise?
- Fill in your details in the lead form.
- Verify your interests by receiving a call from Call Centre.
- Fix an appointment with Sales Representative when there is a call from them.
- Make sure to get detailed information by meeting uo with sales representative.
- Submit the initial security deposit amount and all the documents required for verification.
- The doucments will be verified.
- After verification, an account ID will be provided.
The procedure gets completed in almost 3 days.
Documents Required for Sykes & Ray Partner Registration
- Educational degree certificate
- DOB verification- 21 years and above
- 2 photograohs
- Cancelled bank cheque
- Rent Agreement for Office space
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Address Proof
Why Partner with Sykes & Ray?
- Profitable Revenue Sharing models
- Variety of services provided
- Most trusted company
- Less security deposit
- Strong networking
Support Provided by Sykes & Ray Partner Program
- Marketing support involoving branding, conducting seminars etc.
- Back office support
- Technical support comprising of reports,reminder and alerts
- Training support to keep the clients ahead in the trading game.
- Analytical support
Become a Sub Broker with Sykes & Ray – Just Fill up the form
Important Articles –