Zebu Wealth Management is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Zebu Wealth Management Sub Broker working under them across India.
Zebu Wealth Management is specialties in stock broker, financial services, Investment and Trading, commodity broker, portfolio management services, and mutual funds. In short period of time it has been a prominent face in Institutional and corporate investments.
Here is a detailed review with information on different areas such as trading platforms, brokerage, margin, service, branches etc for you to assist in deciding whether to go ahead with this broker or not.
Zebu Wealth Management Sub Broker – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Zebu Wealth Management Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.4/5|
In this below table Customer Ratings are explained.
Zebu Wealth Management is rated good overall. They are rated 2.5 out of 5. Business partner are satisfied with their Revenue Sharing Model and products.
Many Ares like providing customer services to clients, trading platform and security Deposits for business need to be reviewed for improving customer satisfaction. Customers are satisfied with software they provide.
About Zebu Wealth Management Franchise
Details about Zebu Wealth Management Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||25 Days|
|Payout Time||4-5 Weeks|
Zebu Wealth was founded in the year 2008 by Mr. Vijayakumar Vellaiyan, ( Director and Co-founder ). It is a full service broker private firm.
Its headquarters is in Chennai, T.N. We offer a wide range of financial products and services which includes Stock Market Broking, Commodity Broking, Currency Broking, Mutual Fund Distributions, Portfolio Management Services and Wealth Management. Since it is a full-service broker, it provides all sorts of services including research reports, Online support, Offline assistance through its branches and franchises, intra-day tips etc.
It takes 31 days for activating SB Code and 3-4 Weeks for Payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Zebu Wealth Management – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Zebu Wealth Management Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Below we have discussed Business Model
Franchisors can partner to Zebu Wealth to reach a broader public and grow faster unless you have a network-friend and a self-starter. You can earn nice financial incentives apart from Zebu perks as an authorized partner of Zebu. There is however some eligibility criteria for the Zebu Partner program for application
- Sub Broker
- Referral Program
- Sub Broker:
- Sub broker will need to be a SEBI Certified AP through Zebu.
- Sub broker should have a track record with business acumen in financial markets.
- Franchisee should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling financial products as a Main Broker, Sub Broker, Remiser, Mutual Fund Distributor, Insurance Advisor, financial Planner or as an employee/associate of a registered broker / sub-broker.
- Sub broker must hold a valid NISM certificate in Capital markets and Equity and Currency Derivatives Segment.
A Referral Program is a self-employed strategy tagged to the brokerage house whose income depends solely on commissions from referring customer and also the trades he executes for clients. Remisier are essentially salespersons.
Zebu Wealth Management Franchise Commission Models / Revenue Sharing Models
Find below table to know Zebu Wealth Management Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%|
Below revenue received are discussed.
The incentives are mapped to the Gross Revenues to franchisor generate income per month. A Sub Broker serves as a sub franchisor for a certain area. And support to customer and receive commission in return.
- A franchisee with sub broker revenue sharing is 60% – 80%
- Referral Program has 10% is permitted for franchise commission.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Zebu Wealth Management Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Zebu Wealth Management Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.300,000|
The franchisee’s security deposit is listed below.
A security deposit is a sum of money, which is generally paid to Zebu Wealth Management for business partnership. In return Zebu Wealth Management rent their service, trade name, and support to expand business.
- Sub Broker pay franchise cost of Rs.50,000 to Rs 300,000.
• Referral program deposit security amount of Zero.
|Anand Rathi Sub Broker||IFCI Sub Broker||Just Trade Sub Broker|
|Choice Broking Sub Broker||Elite Wealth Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|SBICAP Securities Sub Broker||Upstox Sub Broker||Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker|
Zebu Wealth Management Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Zebu Wealth Management Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
In table all requirement in office premises is mentioned.
It is required to own an office space, or can afford to rent out a minimum 100 sq.ft office space in your location; you can be an Entrepreneur by starting a Branch Office under the flagship brand of Zebu.
These are just a few pre-requisite criteria that need to be fulfilled to be eligible for a partnership.
- Franchisors are required to appoint Minimum 1 employee.
- Providing Trading Terminals is not mandatory to provide.
- Research reports providing to clients is mandatory, it provide fundamental techniques help to trade.
- Internet Connection is not important to present in the office, it is optional to the broker.
- Telephone Lines with working dialer.
Zebu Wealth Management Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Zebu Wealth Management Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
Find below various Sub Broker Offers:
There are various offers available for the sub-brokers of FRR Capital Share which are as follow –
- The initial deposit of Rs 10, 000 is not required.
- Low investment or zero deposit for the sub-brokers is not required.
- A variety of plans and schemes are offered to attract clients.
- They agree to revenue sharing options to be flexible which is one of the essential things.
- They permit flexible revenues sharing with clients.
- Flat revenue sharing is attained by their franchisors.
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|
Zebu Wealth Management Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Zebu Wealth Management Authorised Person program:
Support provided to franchisee is discussed.
Zebu Wealth help their franchisors or business partners by providing many following support to their customers. This help to retain their customers and trade more.
- With the Indices map from Zebull Smart Trader, get an overview of the market movement across all the indices.
- They provide their customers the most revolutionized trading by introducing a single account for both Equities & Commodities.
- Zebu’s FnO analysis features come packed with all the tools you need to of Futures and Options trading.
- They provide ‘Detailed Symbol Workspace’, which helps to look further for more information.
- Zebull Reports News helps by providing fundamental market updates. They provide daily end reports.
- Zebull provides their customers with hundreds of indicators, studies, and data about more than 900 scripts.
Zebu Wealth Management – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Zebu Wealth Management Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.22 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.22 per Lot|
Multiple Product Offerings to suit investor preferences.
- Secure Trading Platform.
- Backed with market research and industry insights.
- Provide Data and research help to trade.
- They has web enabled is on their back – office.
- They serves customers the updated technology.
Zebu Wealth Management Sub Broker – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Zebu Wealth Management Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Trading AMC||Rs.450 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.300|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.10,000|
- Brokers never have to deal with this issue again with Zebu’s single margin account for equity and commodity!
- Traders can gain a satisfying experience of all your businesses with a single ledger for equity and goods trading.
- Increase cash flow in, both for the commodities trading and equity.
- Receive valuable insights for the combined total ledger from a single control point.
Become a Sub Broker with Zebu Wealth Management – Get a Call from Franchise Manager!
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|