Arcadia Share is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Arcadia Share Sub Broker working under them across India.
Arcadia Capital provides services include Equity, Equity Derivatives Trading, Currency Future, Commodity derivatives trading, Mutual Fund, Depository Service to the customer.
This firm also provides services of personal insurance and commercial insurance.Here in the article, we have discussed all the details of Arcadia Securities, Sub Broker, Franchise, Authorized Person and Partner Review.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||50% – 75%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||35 Days|
|Receive Payout in||35 Days|
Arcadia Share Franchise – Customer Ratings
In below table Customer Ratings for Arcadia Capital, Sub Broker is discussed.
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.4/5|
Arcadia security has ranked average on the bases of customer experience, services, products, revenue sharing model and offers it provide. The overall rating of the company is 2.5 out of 5 points.
Areas like Security Deposit and Trading platforms need to be improved to provide better service to the customer.
Overview of Arcadia Share Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Arcadia Share Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||35 Days|
|Payout Time||35 Days|
Arcadia Securities is a Full Service equity broker that has brand value in the equity market. Antony Sequeira founded Arcadia Securities Company in 1995.
It has the franchise at 250 sites in all major Indian cities; they have a huge number of clients associated with them.
It has a wide range of highly competitive investment services for all their customers. Arcadia Securities offer a Bunch of Product to their client – equity, derivatives, currency.
A Diversified Indian Financial Services Corporation Arcadia Securities is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.It is a Private entity Company Type.They take 35 Days for SB Code Activation and 35 Days for Payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Arcadia Share – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Arcadia Share Sub Broker – Business Models
Arcadia Share provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Arcadia Share Sub Brokers business model is described below –
In the below, table Business Models of Arcadia Securities are discussed. Arcadia Securities follow the Business Model to expand the business and to create a business partner. Arcadia Securities has a business that gives a chance for business partnership.
Find below table for details:
Arcadia Securities offer Office support, reservation of orders, payouts, marketing initiatives, staff training, and other related assistance to the franchise to grow business.
Arcadia follows the following business Models
- Sub Broker
- Referral Program
Arcadia Share Sub Broker:
As a low-cost business, it is imperative for low operational costs without compromising on service or quality of the trading platform. It is easy to become a Sub Broker of Arcadia Securities, which can be done through the registration process.
Arcadia Share Referral Program:
It encourages existing customers and new customers to make referrals with a very large bonus for the referral they make.
Arcadia Share Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Arcadia Share Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%|
|Referral Program||Rs.1500 per Refer|
Arcadia Securities offers the opportunity to be partners by Sharing Revenue or by Commission.
- The Arcadia Securities assign sub-brokers on sharing of 50% – 75% of Revenue Sharing.
- The Arcadia Securities offers the opportunity to be partners by becoming a part of the referral Program by getting Rs. 1500 per Refer.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|HDFC Securities Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker||Religare Securities Sub Broker|
|Indiabulls Ventures Sub Broker||Paytm Money Sub Broker||SAMCO Securities Sub Broker|
|JM Financial Sub Broker||Reliance Securities Sub Broker||SBICap Securities Sub Broker|
Arcadia Share Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Arcadia Share Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
- Arcadia Franchise, it is required to have the capacity to invest a nominal amount as Deposit and continue investing in people & infrastructure as per business need.
- Arcadia Securities Franchise Cost is a nominal amount Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 200,000 as security Deposit.
- Arcadia Securities Referral Program Franchise Cost is zero.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Maverick Share Sub Broker||Marfatia Stock Sub Broker||Mandot Securities Sub Broker|
|Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker||Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker||Maheshwari Financial Sub Broker|
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||Mangal Keshav Sub Broker||LFS Broking Sub Broker|
Arcadia Share Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Arcadia Share Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 SqFt|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
The infrastructure requirement for Arcadia Securities partnership is mention in the table.
Arcadia Securities have few basic requirements for Partners.
- The business partners need to set up their own office space of Minimum 100 Sq Ft
- Arcadia Securities franchise should have the staff to cater to a large set of clients. It is mandatory to have a minimum of 1 employee.
- Arcadia sub broker should have a willingness to invest with a basic start-up amount to keep expanding their business
- It is mandatory to provide Trading Terminals.
- The facility like Internet Connection and Telephone Lines is not mandatory; it is optional as per requirement.
Arcadia Share Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Arcadia Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
There are various offers available for the sub-brokers of the Arcadia Securities which are as follows –
- 10000 initial deposit is not an obligation.
- A flexible revenue sharing option is important things.
- Arcadia Sub Broker offers a range of plans and schemes to attract clients
- The diversity of financial products to makes the clients advance their money.
- Specialist advice is provided for the clients of the sub-brokers.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
Arcadia Share Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Arcadia Share Authorised Person program:
Arcadia Securities support sub broker with personalized branding, digital & offline marketing support.
- Algorithm trading facility for your clients
- Franchise gets Support for consistent revenue stream by business.
- Arcadia Securities provides personal assistance with a dedicated dealer and RM.
- They serve updated trading facility for your clients
- Personalized branding, digital & offline marketing support.
Arcadia Share Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Arcadia Share Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Delivery||0.2% – 0.4%|
|Equity Intraday||0.02% – 0.04%|
|Equity Futures||0.02% – 0.04%|
|Equity Options||Rs.30 – Rs.75 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.02% – 0.04%|
|Currency Options||Rs.20 – Rs.50 per Lot|
Brokerage charge for Arcadia Securities Franchise is standard like others in the market.
- Arcadia Securities have flexible brokerage plans.
- The Franchise charge 0.2% – 0.4% for trading in equity delivery.
- Sub-broker charge 0.02% – 0.04% for the intraday trading of the equities and also the same for trading in equity futures and currency.
- For trading in equity options, the charge of brokerage starts from Rs. 30 to Rs. 75 per Lot.
- Brokerage for trading in currency options is minimum Rs. 20 to Rs. 50 per lot.
Arcadia Share Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Arcadia Share Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.450 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.200|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
- Arcadia Securities open your demat account for Rs. 450 per Annum as processing fees.
- For the opening, a demat account charged Rs 200 one time processing fees.
- Trading in Arcadia Securities does not need to maintain any marginal amount i.e. free.
- Transaction Charges are 0.00300% for trading with Arcadia Securities franchisee.
Benefits of Arcadia Share Partner Program
The Arcadia Share Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Investing in mutual funds is not as easy as another full service broker.
- It was established backed 1995 i.e. more than 20 years, so customer trust and stability are there.
- The Sub brokership has flexible brokerage plans, the customer can choose as they prefer.
- It charges high brokerage for high brand value.
- Business partner gets large products and services for catering the need of varied clients – Equities, Commodities, Currencies, IPOs, Mutual Funds, PMS, AIF, Fixed Deposits, NCD, Bonds, Real Estate, Loans & Insurance products.
Become a Sub Broker with Arcadia Share – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Joindre Capital Sub Broker||ISE Securities Sub Broker||C M Goenka Sub Broker|
|JK Securities Sub Broker||Abhipra Capital Sub Broker||Canara Bank Securities Sub Broker|
|J M Global Sub Broker||BP Equities Sub Broker||CD Equisearch Sub Broker|
List of Top Arcadia Share Partners/ Business Partners
|Company List||Remisiers Name||Trade Name||Remisiers Registration No.|
|ARCADIA SHARE||A BVS Satyabhama||A BVS Satyabhama||R/3018/39361/21/12/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||A Minhajparveena||A Minhajparveena||R/3018/38561/21/09/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||A Srinivasa Reddy||A Srinivasa Reddy||R/3018/39322/13/12/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Aahana Bisani||Aahana Bisani||R/3018/35035/25/01/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Aashitaben H. Shah||Aashitaben H. Shah||R/3018/17311/15/10/2007|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Aasif M Liya||Aasif M Liya||R/3018/36373/09/04/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Abdul Majeed Hashim||Abdul Majeed Hashim||R/3018/38270/25/08/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Abdul Rehman||Abdul Rehman||R/3018/39312/13/12/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Abhay P Andhani||Abhay P Andhani||R/3018/38338/25/08/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Abhishek Singh||Abhishek Singh||R/3018/38754/13/10/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Achal Kedia||Achal Kedia||R/3018/15159/24/05/2007|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Aditya Duggal||Aditya Duggal||R/3018/31068/17/08/2009|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Aghera Rashilaben Jayesh||Aghera Rashilaben Jayesh||R/3018/22194/06/06/2008|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Ajagiya Tushar Bharatbhai||Ajagiya Tushar Bharatbhai||R/3018/20701/17/03/2008|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Ajay Kumar||Ajay Kumar||R/3018/21617/06/05/2008|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Ajay Kumar Jaiswal||Ajay Kumar Jaiswal||R/3018/31641/07/09/2009|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Ajay V. Pokar||Ajay V. Pokar||R/3018/22340/16/06/2008|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Ajit Kumar Panigrahi||Ajit Kumar Panigrahi||R/3018/17950/20/11/2007|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Ajit Sesappa Suvarna||Ajit Sesappa Suvarna||R/3018/35036/25/01/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Ajitkumar R Dave||Ajitkumar R Dave||R/3018/39429/24/12/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Akhil Indulal Dattani||Akhil Indulal Dattani||R/3018/28920/24/04/2009|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Akhilesh Kumar Gupta||Akhilesh Kumar Gupta||R/3018/38674/30/09/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Akshya Kumar Malla||Akshya Kumar Malla||R/3018/39682/31/01/2011|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Alpesh Gopalbhai Rupapara||Alpesh Gopalbhai Rupapara||R/3018/35020/25/01/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Alpeshbhai G. Donga||Alpeshbhai G. Donga||R/3018/22711/02/07/2008|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Aman Sharma||Aman Sharma||R/3018/10691/23/05/2006|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amazon Share And Capital||Amazon Share And Capital||R/3018/38256/25/08/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Ambar Sarkar||Ambar Sarkar||R/3018/32015/18/09/2009|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amin Bhavesh Sitaram||Amin Bhavesh Sitaram||R/3018/36516/26/04/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amit Chandere||Amit Chandere||R/3018/38393/06/09/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amit Kr Sinha||Amit Kr Sinha||R/3018/31867/15/09/2009|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amit Kumar Chaudhary||Amit Kumar Chaudhary||R/3018/33308/19/11/2009|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amit Kumar Gupta||Amit Kumar Gupta||R/3018/39289/13/12/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amit M. Ansari||Amit M. Ansari||R/3018/10861/12/06/2006|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amit N. Rao||Amit N. Rao||R/3018/06890/03/09/2005|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amit Rameshbhai Jogia||Amit Rameshbhai Jogia||R/3018/35205/05/02/2010|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amitkumar B Mistry||Amitkumar B Mistry||R/3018/32945/03/11/2009|
|ARCADIA SHARE||Amrutbhai P Chaudhary||Amrutbhai P Chaudhary||R/3018/29716/17/06/2009|