Mangal Keshav Financial Services is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Mangal Keshav Sub Broker working under them across India.
Mangal Keshav Financial Services is one of India’s oldest and foremost providers of financial services.
The Group has been expanding its domestic operations throughout the country over the past eight decades. Mangal Keshav has also established its strong international network of partners and customers in the Middle East and Africa.
Use this article, we have mentioned all details of the franchise, sub broker, authorized person and review by partners.
Mangal Keshav Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Mangal Keshav Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Customer Rating of Mangal Keshav Financial Services is over all rated average. They are rated 2.3 out of 5. Customers prefer them for their personalized and customized service.
Research and analytics are carried out in depth by their experts, ensuring you take well – informed decisions and that front and back office systems are integrated in real time with online payment gateway. Access to training videos, product and knowledge repositories to keep you abreast with the latest technological offerings, and product innovations.
Overview of Mangal Keshav Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Mangal Keshav Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Paresh Navnitlal Bhagat|
|SB Code Activation Time||3-5 Weeks|
|Payout Time||33 Days|
MK Financial Services is founded by Paresh Navnitlal Bhagat on year 1939.
Its headquarters is Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a private full service broker firm.
Mangal Keshav Financial Services is part of the MK Group, Mangal Keshav Financial Services Ltd. That have over 315 offices and approximately 70,000 plus clients. They have branch presence at PAN India. BSE / NSE, NCDEX & MCX & Depository Participant with NSDL and CDSL is a registered member of the Mangal Keshav Financial Services Group. They are therefore, entitled to offer their customers end to end service.
For activating SB Code it takes 3-5 weeks and 33 days of time for payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Mangal Keshav – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Mangal Keshav Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Mangal Keshav provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Mangal Keshav Sub Brokers business model is described below –
A business model helps entrepreneurs to acquire investors and build partnerships.
A franchise trained and licensee to use the brand name and systems under the terms of a franchise agreement for the operation of their own independent company.
Mangal Keshav Financial Services franchisee business model is:
- Sub Broker
- Referral Program
Mangal Keshav Financial Services encourages their existing customers and to new customers to provide a referral bonus.
Mangal Keshav Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
A sub broker must register with SEBI and be affiliate to an established stock exchange such as NSE, BSE etc. Once you have registered as a sub broker broker under Mangal Keshav, you can manage your business as is, purchase new customers and serve them by means of proposals submitted to Mangal Keshav Financial Services. A specific share is mapped to you for the corresponding brokerage generated through customer trading.
Mangal Keshav Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Mangal Keshav Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%|
|Referral Program||Rs.1,500 per Refer|
The Franchise commission or the Revenue Sharing of the sub-brokers of Mangal Keshav Financial Services depends on the amount of their franchise Cost and Security deposit of the business partners.
Franchise Commission are a way to convince sellers and commissions for achieving a sales objective known as a quota. Revenue Sharing represents a form of variable pay compensation for rendered services.
- In the case of a sharing of 60% –80%, the Mangal Keshav Financial Services assign sub-brokers.
- Mangal Keshav Financial Services provides the opportunity to be partners through 1,500 per refer share in revenues by referral program.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Mangal Keshav Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Mangal Keshav Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.150,000|
Mangal Keshav Stock Broking Securities provides the franchise with ongoing support in areas such as business transactions, marketing and financing. In return Franchise pays with initial amount as security deposit.
- Sub Broker pay the franchise cost by 25,000 to Rs.150,000 security deposit.
- Referral Program do not require to pay any security deposit. They can start with ZERO deposit.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
Mangal Keshav Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Mangal Keshav Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
Infrastructure for partnership requirements are discussed below.
To provide the licensee with Mangal Keshav Securities and ongoing training in the establishment and operations and to license the business partner use Mangal Keshav Securities brand name and systems. Mangal Keshav Financial Services Partnership infrastructure requirements are mentioned in the table. Mangal Keshav Financial Services has little fundamental partner requirement.
- Business partners must have a minimum of 100 Sq Ft in their own office space
- A minimum one employee is required.
- Sub-broker Mangal Keshav should be prepared to invest in a basic start-up to keep its business growing
- The provision of trade terminals is obligatory.
- Facilities such as Internet and Phone Lines are not obligatory; they are optional as required.
Mangal Keshav Sub Broker Offers
Find below various Mangal Keshav Capital Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
- Mangal Keshav Financial Services Securities guarantees zero deposit and frees cash since customer does not have to pay the expensive deposit.
- Initial Deposit of Rs 10,000 is necessitated.
- They allow using revenue sharing to implement flexible prices.
- Sharing zero income with pre payment is not permitted.
- Flat fee model is not allowed to sub brokers.
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
Mangal Keshav Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Mangal Keshav Authorised Person program:
Provide the licensee with initial and continuous training in setting up and running the business and licensing it to use the franchiser brand name and systems. They help to grow quickly and at a limited cost
- Mangal Keshav Financial Services incur the back support for the business.
- They help franchisee to focus on developing systems and growing the business without the time and cost.
- Mangal Keshav Financial Services provide robust trading platform and lineup of free research, charting, data and analytical tools make it a good choice for active traders.
- They offers high-quality customer service, robust research and low fees.
- They provide trading support by providing research and trading platform.
Mangal Keshav Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Mangal Keshav Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.25 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.15 per Lot|
In return for offering investment advice and/or handling purchases or sales of a security, a Brokerage Charges is a service charge to clients.
- Mangal Keshav franchise charge 0.25% for trading in equity delivery.
- Its sub broker charge brokerage of 0.03% for the intraday trading of the equities and also the same for trading in equity futures.
- For trading in equity options, the charge of brokerage is Rs 25 per Lot.
- Brokerage for trading in currency options is Rs. 15 per lot.
- For trading in currency and commodity, 0.03% of brokerage is charged.
Mangal Keshav Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Mangal Keshav Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
The following is mentioned in relation to Account Opening Targets and Account Customer Fees for products and services, including Transaction Fee, account Opening Fee etc.
- The opening charge for Mangal Keshav Financial Services Share Demat is as nominal as Rs. 300 for customers annually.
- The trading account is free to open for the Demat account.
- Account Opening Charges is Zero.
- The fee for the transaction is 00300%.
- The customer can retain zero balance as minimum margin.
Benefits of Mangal Keshav Partner Program
The Mangal Keshav Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Strong customer Support
- PAN India presence
- Tips and recommendation
- NRI trading
- Broker member of Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange(DGCX)
- No Mobile Base trading
- No Clear trading plans on-line.
Become a Sub Broker with Mangal Keshav – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|