*Mangal Keshav Financial Services is a critical player in the stock market with hundreds of Mangal Keshav Sub Brokers working under them across India.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||60% – 80%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.25,000 – Rs.150,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||3-5 Weeks|
|Receive Payout in||33 Days|
|Founder||Paresh Navnitlal Bhagat|
Mangal Keshav Financial Services is one of India’s oldest and foremost providers of financial services.
The Group has been expanding its domestic operations throughout the country over the past eight decades. Mangal Keshav has also established a strong international network of partners and customers in the Middle East and Africa.
Using this article, we have mentioned all details of the franchise, sub-broker, authorized person, and review by partners.
Mangal Keshav Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find the below table to know the Customer Ratings of Mangal Keshav Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
The customer Rating of Mangal Keshav Financial Services is overall rated average. They are rated 2.3 out of 5. Customers prefer them for their personalized and customized service.
Research and analytics are carried out in-depth by their experts, ensuring you take well-informed decisions and that front and back office systems are integrated in real-time with an online payment gateway.
Access to training videos, and product and knowledge repositories to keep you abreast with the latest technological offerings, and product innovations.
Overview of Mangal Keshav Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Mangal Keshav Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Paresh Navnitlal Bhagat|
|SB Code Activation Time||3-5 Weeks|
|Payout Time||33 Days|
MK Financial Services is founded by Paresh Navnitlal Bhagat in the year 1939. Its headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a private full-service broker firm.
Mangal Keshav Financial Services is part of the MK Group, Mangal Keshav Financial Services Ltd. That has over 315 offices and approximately 70,000 plus clients. They have a branch presence at PAN India. BSE / NSE, NCDEX & MCX & Depository Participant with NSDL and CDSL is a registered member of the Mangal Keshav Financial Services Group. They are, therefore, entitled to offer their customers end-to-end service.
For activating SB Code it takes 3-5 weeks and 33 days of time for a payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Mangal Keshav – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Mangal Keshav Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Mangal Keshav Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
A sub-broker must register with SEBI and be an affiliate of an established stock exchange such as NSE, BSE, etc. Once you have registered as a sub-broker under Mangal Keshav, you can manage your business as is, purchase new customers and serve them by means of proposals submitted to Mangal Keshav Financial Services.
A specific share is mapped to you for the corresponding brokerage generated through customer trading.
Mangal Keshav Referral Program
Mangal Keshav Financial Services encourages its existing customers and new customers to provide a referral bonus.
*Mangal Keshav Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Mangal Keshav Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%|
|Referral Program||Rs.1,500 per Refer|
The Franchise commission or the Revenue Sharing of the sub-brokers of Mangal Keshav Financial Services depends on the amount of their franchise Cost and the Security deposit of the business partners.
Franchise Commission is a way to convince sellers and commissions for achieving a sales objective known as a quota. Revenue Sharing represents a form of variable pay compensation for rendered services.
- In the case of a sharing of 60% –80%, Mangal Keshav Financial Services assigns sub-brokers.
- Mangal Keshav Financial Services provides the opportunity to be partners through a 1,500 per refer share in revenues by referral program.
Check out the Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Shriram Insight Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker|
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker||Inventure Growth Sub Broker|
|Upstox Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker||Intime Equities Sub Broker|
Mangal Keshav Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
The below Tables gives a good understanding of Mangal Keshav Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.150,000|
Mangal Keshav Stock Broking Securities provides the franchisee with ongoing support in areas such as business transactions, marketing, and financing. In return, Franchise pays an initial amount as the security deposit.
- Sub Broker pays the franchise cost by 25,000 to Rs.150,000 security deposit.
- The referral Program does not require you to pay any security deposit. They can start with ZERO deposit.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Integrated Enterprises Sub Broker||Just Trade Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|
|Jainam Share Consultants Sub Broker||LKP Securities Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker|
|Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker||Monarch Networth Sub Broker|
Mangal Keshav Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Mangal Keshav’s Partner Infrastructure Requirements:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
To provide the licensee with Mangal Keshav Securities and ongoing training in the establishment and operations and to license the business partner using the Mangal Keshav Securities brand name and systems. Mangal Keshav Financial Services Partnership infrastructure requirements are mentioned in the table.
- Business partners must have a minimum of 100 Sq Ft in their own office space
- A minimum of one employee is required.
- Sub-broker Mangal Keshav should be prepared to invest in a basic start-up to keep its business growing
- The provision of trade terminals is obligatory.
- Facilities such as Internet and Phone Lines are not obligatory; they are optional as required.
The Mangal Keshav Sub Broker Offers
Find below various Mangal Keshav Capital Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
- Mangal Keshav Financial Services Securities guarantees zero deposit and free cash since the customer does not have to pay an expensive deposit.
- An initial Deposit of Rs 10,000 is necessitated.
- They allow using revenue sharing to implement flexible prices.
- Sharing zero income with pre-payment is not permitted.
- A flat fee model is not allowed for sub-brokers.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|SKI Capital Sub Broker||Parasram Holdings Sub Broker||Alankit Assignments Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||A C Agarwal Share Sub Broker||Arihant Capital Sub Broker|
|RK Global Sub Broker||Achiievers Equities Sub Broker||B N Rathi Sub Broker|
Mangal Keshav Franchise Support
The below table consist of various support provided by Mangal Keshav Authorised Person program:
Provide the licensee with initial and continuous training in setting up and running the business and licensing it to use the franchiser’s brand name and systems. They help to grow quickly and at a limited cost
- Mangal Keshav Financial Services incur the back support for the business.
- They help the franchisee to focus on developing systems and growing the business without the time and cost.
- Mangal Keshav Financial Services provide a robust trading platform and a lineup of free research, charting, data, and analytical tools making it a good choice for active traders.
- They offer high-quality customer service, robust research, and low fees.
- They provide trading support by providing research and trading platform.
Mangal Keshav Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Mangal Keshav Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.25 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.15 per Lot|
In return for offering investment advice and/or handling purchases or sales of security, a Brokerage charge is a service charge to clients.
- Mangal Keshav franchise charges 0.25% for trading in equity delivery.
- Its sub-broker charge a brokerage of 0.03% for the intraday trading of the equities and also the same for trading in equity futures.
- For trading in equity options, the charge of brokerage is Rs 25 per Lot.
- Brokerage for trading in currency options is Rs. 15 per lot.
- For trading in currency and commodity, 0.03% of brokerage is charged.
Mangal Keshav Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information on Mangal Keshav Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
The following is mentioned in relation to Account Opening Targets and Account Customer Fees for products and services, including Transaction Fees, account Opening Fees, etc.
- The opening charge for Mangal Keshav Financial Services Share Demat is as nominal as Rs. 300 for customers annually.
- The trading account is free to open for the Demat account.
- Account Opening Charges are Zero.
- The fee for the transaction is 00300%.
- The customer can retain zero balance as a minimum margin.
Benefits of Mangal Keshav Partner Program
The Mangal Keshav Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Strong customer Support
- PAN India presence
- Tips and recommendation
- NRI trading
- Broker member of Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange(DGCX)
- No Mobile Base trading
- No Clear trading plans online.
Become a Sub Broker with Mangal Keshav – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Bonanza Portfolio Sub Broker||Coimbatore Capital Sub Broker||Fyers Sub Broker|
|Choice Broking Sub Broker||Elite Wealth Sub Broker||Globe Capital Sub Broker|
|Comfort Securities Sub Broker||Eureka Securities Sub Broker||IFCI Sub Broker|
List of Top Mangal Keshav Partners/ Business Partners
|Company List||Remisiers Name||Trade Name||Remisiers Registration No.|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Amit V. Katkoria||Amit V. Katkoria||R/0491/13878/27/02/2007|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Ankur K. Kanadia||Ankur K. Kanadia||R/0491/14023/09/03/2007|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Apeksha Atul Shah||Apeksha Atul Shah||R/0491/41240/11/11/2011|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Bhanumati N. Satodiya||Bhanumati N. Satodiya||R/0491/15881/11/07/2007|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Kadam V. Vaishnavi||Kadam Vaishnavi V.||R/0491/14416/12/04/2007|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Manojkumar N. Sheth||Manojkumar N. Sheth||R/0491/14192/19/03/2007|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Medhavini K. Chinai||Medhavini K. Chinai||R/0491/09417/02/02/2006|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mitankumar R Patel||Mitankumar R Patel||R/0491/41145/29/09/2011|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Anil J. Kela||Anil J. Kela||R/0491/01085/04/11/2003|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Anil V. Joshi||Anil V. Joshi||R/0491/03187/15/07/2004|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Arvind Goyal||Arvind Goyal||R/0491/01083/04/11/2003|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Ashok D. Chawla||ASHOK D CHAWLA||R/0491/00344/14/12/2000|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Ashwin Shah||Ashwin Shah||R/0491/02627/07/05/2004|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Atul Balmukund Oza||Atul Balmukund Oza||R/0491/03191/15/07/2004|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Basavraj Shivasharanappa Sajjanshetty||Basavraj Shivasharanappa Sajjanshetty||R/0491/02433/13/04/2004|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Chandrakant A. Chheda||Chandrakant A. Chheda||R/0491/01385/29/12/2003|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Christopher Hartnett||Money Line||R/0491/03427/03/08/2004|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Daxesh Nagindas Sanghvi||Daxesh Nagindas Sanghvi||R/0491/01388/29/12/2003|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Deepak Lad||Deepak Lad||R/0491/02441/13/04/2004|
|MANGAL KESHAV||Mr. Hemant Sharma||Hemant Sharma||R/0491/03818/14/09/2004|