SMC Sub Broker has been in broking business for quite a long time and is one of the well know franchise broking house. It was also a trend follower when it comes to the franchise/sub-broking business. As on date, it has around 3000+ franchise firms.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||65% – 75%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||2-3 Weeks|
|Receive Payout in||30-45 Days|
|Founder||S C Aggarwal|
It is one of those institutes which recognizes the importance of creating self-identity and hence it co-promotes the franchisee as well in all the ways possible. For a detailed understanding of the offerings of this broker, please refer the paras below.
Here is the detailed SMC Franchise review & dig deep into SMC Sub broker offers, SMC franchise revenue sharing model, SMC Partner security deposit requirement & other important features of SMC Franchise.
SMC Franchise Customer Ratings
|Revenue Sharing Model||3.80|
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Type of SMC Franchise
SMC does not have any fancy business models. It offers only a single business model which is based on the very basic concept of sub-broking. However, the unique feature herein is the co-promotion that a sub-broker gets which enhances its identity and position in the market.
The other typical feature of SMC is that it mandates a minimum of one year experience by the candidate that wishes to be associated with SMC. Though, in exceptional cases, it also gives a chance to freshers.
Become a Sub Broker with SMC – Just Fill up the form
SMC Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
SMC has a very competitive revenue sharing model. The revenue ratio fits well within the industry benchmarks and is in line with the major market players falling under its category. The average ratio is somewhere around 30% to 60%.
One should note that it does not have a fixed ratio slab, rather it operates on a dynamic ratio which is negotiable. The negotiation part is dependent on case to case basis and varies with facts like existing client base, experience, margin money, existing infrastructure etc.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker|
SMC Franchise Cost or Security Deposit Amount
SMC has not prescribed any minimum margin money, however, in a general scenario, it calls for certain deposit amount which may range from 50,000. This is the deposit that SMC retains to cover any default of the sub-broker. Further, SMC also calls out for certain initial investment which includes a decent front office space, workstations and telephone connections.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|IIFL Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
SMC Sub Broker Offers
SMC appreciates the contribution that sub-brokers make to its sbuiness and the growth and hence ensures that the sub-brokers are rewarded with the appropriate offers like:
- A dynamic revenue sharing ratio;
- Waving off initial margin money;
- Assistance in setting up front office;
- Offers on DEMAT/Trading account;
- Reduced brokerage charges;
- Increased credit limits;
- Higher credit period etc.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Hdfc Securities Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker||Religare Securities Sub Broker|
|Indiabulls Ventures Sub Broker||Paytm Money Sub Broker||SAMCO Securities Sub Broker|
|JM Financial Sub Broker||Reliance Securities Sub Broker||SBICap Securities Sub Broker|
How to become Sub Broker of SMC?
The following simple procedure is required to be adopted for registering with SMC as a sub-broker:
- 1st Step – Provide the requisite details in the lead form available here
- 2nd Step – Await verification call from customer executive
- 3rd Step – Await appointment call from the Sales representative executive of SMC
- 4th Step – Meet & greet with Sales Representative for discussing the opportunity, the demands, the expectations, negotiations and finalisation of terms
- 5th Step – Providing requisite documents and completing the initial infrastructure requirement
- 6th Step – Document verification by SMC
- 7th Step – Account activation
The turnaround of this procedure ranges from 3-8 days.
Documents Required for SMC sub-broker registration –
- ID Proof
- DOB proof
- Address proof
- Academic Certificate
- Cancelled cheque or Bank statement
- Registration certificate with SEBI/Stock exchange
- Passport size photos
- Infrastructure proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
Why Partner with SMC?
The following features make SMC a worthy business partner:
- Co-promotes the sub-broker along with its own promotion;
- Access to research report;
- Provides opportunities to interact with research team;
- Hires quality staff and hence a better work culture;
- Dynamic revenue ratio and hence performance based remuneration system;
- Extended co-operation even with respect to business and financial issues;
- Marketing trainings;
- Provides increased trading limit;
- Advisory services
Support provided by SMC Franchise
- Brand building;
- Training the staff;
- Assistance in setting up initial infrastructure;
- Training to capturing market;
- Advisory access;
- Client acquisition and retention support etc.
Become a Sub Broker with SMC – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Shriram Insight Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker|
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker||Inventure Growth Sub Broker|
|Upstox Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker||Intime Equities Sub Broker|
List of Top SMC Partners / Business Partners
|Company List||Remisiers Name||Trade Name||Remisiers Registration No.|
|SMC||Mr. Rohit Gupta||Rohit Gupta||R/0470/06085/09/05/2005|
|SMC||Mr. Soni Shrikant Laxminarayan||Shree Markets Consultancy Services||R/0470/03901/29/09/2004|
|SMC||Mrs. Krishna Goel||Goel Bansal & Co.||R/0470/06403/08/06/2005|
|SMC||Ms. Kiran Singh||Shree Om Sai Investments||R/0470/03316/15/07/2004|
|SMC||Ms. Sudha A. Kankani||Mayur Securities||R/0470/06404/08/06/2005|