Motilal Oswal Sub Broker Program is a very unique & elite partner program. They are not the largest but they own some of the high yielding sub brokers who generate high volume of trades.
Let’s have a detailed understanding of Motilal Oswal Sub Broker Review. We will do in-depth analysis of Motilal Oswal franchise offers, Motilal Oswal partner revenue sharing models, Motilal Oswal sub broker initial investment amount & other important features.
Motilal Oswal Franchise Customer Ratings
|Motilal Oswal Franchise|
|Revenue Sharing Model||3.50|
Types of Motilal Oswal Franchise Business
- Sub Broker or Elite Partner
- Employee to Entrepreneur Program
- Channel Partner
Become a Sub Broker with Motilal Oswal – Just Fill up the form
Motilal Oswal Sub Broker or Elite Partner
A Motilal Oswal elite partner model or Sub Broker model has some very unique eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria make sure that the sub broker is highly experienced & ready to deliver trades. Here are their eligibility criteria for Motial Oswal Franchise program:
- A Sub Broker with more than 100+ client base
- Initial investment amount varies from Rs.5-10 lakh
- Must have very good network in financial market
Motilal Oswal Remisier
Motial’s Remisier program also looks for very elite quality remisier. These remisier can work as an agent of motilal oswal if they can deliver on following criteria:
- Motilal oswal remisier should have 2-3 years of stock market experience
- Initial investment amount is Rs.1 lakh
- Should have a very good track record in financial market
Motilal Oswal Employee to Entrepreneur Program
In this program, anyone who has worked in any stock broking company can start their sub broker business. This program is felicitated by motilal as they firmly believe that employees working in stock market sector can make a better broking franchise.
Motilal Oswal Channel Partner
Motilal’s channel partner business is where any small or medium size business who has less knowledge into stock market can enter. This channel partner program is available to those who has very good network & need not be into financial market.
Motilal Oswal Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
Motilal Oswal has a very encouraging revenue sharing models. It remunerates the sub-brokers with appropriate returns as compared to the other major players of the market. The revenue sharing ratio ranges from 50% to 70% in case of Franchise model and channel partner model. The range mentioned herein is indicative and might change from case to case depending upon various parameters like the volume of trade, negotiation skills, clientele, quality of clients etc.
For the remisier model and the Employee to Entrepreneur model, the ratio may range from 30% to 40% depending upon the number of clients fetched, the number of deals struck, the quality of clients pitched etc.
Motilal Oswal Franchise cost or Security Deposit Amount
As any other business organisation, even the main brokers charge certain deposit in return of the association being lent by them.
Motilal Oswal adopts a very disciplined and strict approach when it comes to the security deposits. This is nothing but an initial investment that the sub-brokers are expected to put in to start their business i.e. it is similar to a capital fund.
In the paras above, the initial amount expected for each of the models has been discussed already. However, the same is provided here for ready reference.
For a sub-broker model, one is expected to be full-fledged business person and hence the initial investment is as high as a net set up fund. The investment amount ranges from INR 5 to 10 Lacs. The said amount may be called in form of infrastructure investment or in form of deposit, depending upon various parameters.
For a Remisier model, the candidate needs to only make a deposit of INR 1 lacs. This is because the model does not call for attending clients for trading etc. Rather in this model, one merely needs to connect a potential client with Motilal Oswal, hence, no fancy set ups needed.
For channel partners and the Employee to Entrepreneur models, the investments range from INR 50,000 to INR 2 lacs depending upon various factors. Again, the said fund can be bifurcated into deposit amount and infrastructure/investment amount depending upon the model/scheme chosen by the candidate.
Motilal Oswal Sub broker offers
The offers that this broking company floats for its sub-brokers are similar to the ones that are majorly available with all stock brokers:
- Brokerage discounts;
- Reduced margin deposits;
- Brokerage cashbacks;
- Part funding in investments;
- Unlimited access to advisory support
How to become Sub Broker of Motilal Oswal?
Motilal Oswal has a very easy and simplified procedure for enrolling into business partnership. The procedure has been discussed below:
- 1st Step – Fill in the lead form provided herein
- 2nd Step – Accept the call from our representative to connect with you to discuss your plans and interests
- 3rd Step – Attend call from the Sales executive of Motilal Oswal to understand the plans in brief and to decide whether to move ahead or no. Thereafter, fix up a meeting with the executive.
- 4th Step – A personal meeting with sales person from Motilal Oswal for detailed discussion
- 5th Step – Submit Documents & deposit the margin money/security deposit
- 6th Step – Document verification by Motilal Oswal
- 7th Step – Account authorisation and activation
This may take up 5-10 working days depending upon the turnaround of events.
Documents Required for Motilal Oswal sub-broker registration
- Identity Proof
- Date of Birth proof
- Address proof
- Academic qualification Certificate
- Cancelled cheque or Bank statement
- Registration certificate with SEBI/Stock exchnage
- Passport size photos
- Infrastructure proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
Why Partner with Motilal Oswal?
Some of the highlights of associating with Motilal Oswal are:
- The brand name;
- The trusted name
- The strong advisory team
- Large product profile
- Innovative trading platforms
- User-friendly customer support team
- Solid history
- Varied models to choose from
Support provided by Motilal Oswal to sub-brokers
- Marketing support;
- Client acquisition support;
- Technical training
- Onsite customer support service arrangements
- Trainings on using trading platforms
- Advisory & research support
Speak to Company’s Franchise Manager – Just Fill up the form
Stock Market Franchise Review