Canara Bank Securities offers to trade in the segment F&O and Currency Derivatives of the NSE segment in the derivative segment.
In the cash segment, there are 3 products: BITSOT, IDT, and CNC. CBSL also offers online subscription facilities to IPOs and mutual fund schemes in addition to online trade products.
The below detailed Canara Bank Sub Broker features have been discussed that will allow readers to have a clear understanding of the products/operations.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||50% – 70%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||28 Days|
|Receive Payout in||30 Days|
|Founder||P S Jayakumar|
Canara Bank Sub Broker – Customer Ratings
In the below table Customer Ratings for Canara Bank Sub Broker is discussed.
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
- Canara Bank Securities has ranked Good on the bases of customer experience, services, products, revenue sharing model, and offers it provides. The overall rating of the company is 2.5 out of 5 points.
- Areas like Security Deposits and Trading platforms need to be improved to provide better service to the customer.
- Canara Bank Securities has Ave 3.8 star rating from 400 users. Available on Google play store for downloading trading Apps.
About Canara Bank Franchise
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||P S Jayakumar|
|SB Code Activation Time||28 Days|
|Payout Time||30 Days|
Canara Bank Securities is a Public entity firm. The founder of Canara Bank Securities is P S Jayakumar in 2009. It has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It’s also known as Canara bank securities ltd. and Canmoney’s part of the Canara Bank. Canmoney offers a 3-in-1, including banking, trading, and demat accounts. They are NSE, BSE, F&O, and CDS registered members.
Canara bank securities are one of India’s trusted stock brokers and nearly every major city in India presents. The customer may visit the branch of Canara bank and open a commercial account.
It takes 28 Days to activate SB Code and 30 days for Payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Canara Bank – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Canara Bank Sub Broker – Business Models
In the below table, the Business Models of Canara Bank Securities are discussed.
Canara Bank Securities are the focus for strategy, special competence, and even growing customers. Therefore Canara Bank Securities have a business model that helps them to grow customers by making business partners.
They have the following Business Models.
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker
Canara Bank Securities Master Franchise Model
In master franchise Canara Bank Securities allows franchise partners to be scattered across other outlets and provinces, resolved by large market enterprises’ many geographical concerns.
A master franchisee is responsible for recruiting franchisees and providing initial training and ongoing support.
Canara Bank Securities Sub Broker Model
The Sub Broker provides access to the trading platform of a stock exchange as an agent of Canara Bank Securities. Accordingly, the stockbroker shares the brokerage amount with the Sub Broker.
Canara Bank Securities Remisier Model
Remisier is a distributor rather than a dealer because its income depends on its sales.
This may provide customers with inventory advice.
It does not need any infrastructure.
Canara Bank Franchise Commission Models / Revenue Sharing Models
In the table Commission Models of Canara Bank Securities, stock Franchise is described.
|Master Franchise||75% – 85%|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%|
In order to start franchising in many ways, the investment fields need to be covered.
The commission is an ongoing service fee, payable weekly or monthly to Canara Bank Securities, which can also vary quite a lot and depends on the percentage of sales.
- Master Franchise has to pay a minimum of 75% to a maximum of 85% of revenue sharing.
- Sub Broker has to pay a minimum of 50% to a maximum of 70% of revenue sharing.
- Remisier has to pay a flat 20% of revenue sharing.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
Canara Bank Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Security Deposit for Canara Bank Franchise is discussed.
|Master Franchise||Rs.300,000 – Rs.600,000|
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
- Canara Bank Securities Franchise pays Security deposits for business partnerships. Franchisors are being paid by using mark-ups on services and research.
- Master Franchise pays a Security Deposit of range Rs. 300,000 – Rs. 600,000.
- Sub Broker needs to pay the Security Deposit of range Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 200,000.
- Remisier is required to pay a Security Deposit of range Rs. 30,000.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Skung Tradelink Sub Broker||Shah Investors Sub Broker||Saaketa Consultants Sub Broker|
|Shree Bahubali Sub Broker||SATCO Capital Sub Broker||RK Stockholding Sub Broker|
|SHCIL Services Sub Broker||Safal Capital Sub Broker||Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker|
Canara Bank Partner Infrastructure Requirement
The infrastructure requirement for the Canara Bank Securities partnership is mentioned in the table.
|Office Area||Minimum 250 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 3|
- Min. 250 Sq Ft of Office Area space is preferred in the prime location for the city of your workstation.
- A workstation with Internet connectivity is required to set up a trading terminal and back office systems.
- A minimum of 3 employees are required in the office to serve customers.
- Telephone lines with voice loggers are mandatory.
- Separate broadband connection for back office reports
- Require to provide Research Services.
Canara Bank Sub Broker Offers
Find below various Canara Bank Securities Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||Yes|
Canara Bank Securities does not permit Zero Deposit to Sub Broker and franchisees.
An initial Deposit of Rs. 10,000 is not mandatory in Canara Bank.
- A flexible revenue-sharing option is permitted.
- Canara Bank Securities Sub Broker offers a range of plans and schemes to attract clients
- Specialist advice is provided for the clients of the sub-brokers.
- Prepaid sharing with Zero Revenue Sharing is allowed.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
Canara Bank Franchise Support
Below we have discussed Franchise Support by Canara Bank Securities:
- Canara Bank Securities Support franchise by providing a trading platform:
- CANROYAL: is desk-based trading software. Customers must download it for online trading on their laptop or on their computers. It is designed for active traders in particular.
- Canmoney mobile trading app: For active mobile users is introduced. The customer can monitor stocks on the go and order in NSE, and BSE.
- Superior management Solid Back Office.
- Operations Support Solid Research.
- Solid Advice.
- Solid technology.
- Products Comprehensive.
- Business Development Initiative.
Canara Bank Franchise – Brokerage Charges to Clients
In the below, table Brokerage charges of trading are discussed.
|Equity Options||Rs.60 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.40 per Lot|
When choosing a share trading platform, you must consider two main costs: the brokerage fee and the current fee.
Every time you place a trade the brokerage is
- Canara Bank Securities have flexible brokerage plans.
- The franchise charges 0.40% for trading in equity delivery.
- Canara Bank Securities sub-broker charges 0.04% for the intraday trading of the equities and also the same for trading in equity futures and currency.
- For trading in equity options, the charge of brokerage is flat Rs. 60 per Lot.
- Brokerage for trading in currency options is Rs. 40 per Lot.
For trading in the commodity, the brokerage charge is 0.40% of trading.
Canara Bank Sub Broker – Account Opening Charges to Clients
In the below table, charges for charges accounts are discussed.
|Demat AMC||Rs.500 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.350|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.25,000|
- Canara Bank Securities open your demat account for Rs. 500 per Annum as processing fees.
- For trading AMC account is free.
- Account Opening Charges are Rs. 350.
- Trading in Canara Bank Securities needs to maintain Minimum of Rs. 25,000 of the marginal amount.
- Transaction Charges are 0.003025 % for trading with the Canara Bank Securities franchisee.
Benefits of Canara Bank Partner Program
The Canara Bank Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Offers 3-in-1 Account all investment solutions.
- Very excellent customer care support helps in customer sustainability.
- Real-time market information provided to clients.
- Online subscription to a mutual fund.
- It provides an Online subscription for Initial Public Offering.
- They have more than 20 years of experience in stockbroking.
- It provides product training and back-office support to business partners.
Become a Sub Broker with Canara Bank – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Patel Wealth Sub Broker||Nine Star Sub Broker||Narayan Securities Sub Broker|
|Pace Stock Sub Broker||NG Rathi Sub Broker||Multiplex Capital Sub Broker|
|NJ Wealth Sub Broker||Navia Markets Sub Broker||Modex Securities Sub Broker|