Shah Investors is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Shah Investors Sub broker working under them across India.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||50% – 75%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||20 Days|
|Receive Payout in||35 Days|
A premium broking house focusing on the share market. Shah Investors is was the first broking house in Gujarat to be a member of National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) and the first broking name to render services in NSE F&O in Ahmedabad.
In this article, all details of Shah Investors Sub Broker and Franchise are mentioned.
Shah Investors Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Shah Investors Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Shah Investors Broker Customer rating is good in customer experience on the basis of services, products, and the income-sharing model.
Costumers are satisfied with service and product. The company’s overall rating is about 2.5 out of 5 which is better than average In order to better serve customers; few areas like Trading Platforms and customer support must be improved.
Overview of Shah Investors Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Shah Investors Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||20 Days|
|Payout Time||35 Days|
Shah Investors Ltd. was founded in 1994 and now has expertise in diverse financial services.
The company is promoted by Mr. Upendra Shah. Shah Investors is a Full Service Broker private entity firm. Its Headquarters is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. They are a leading financial provider in Gujrat.
It is an established & premium stock broking house with the aim of providing a variety of services and products in such a way that the parties involved achieve optimum gains.
It takes 20 Days to activate SB Code and 35 Days for Payout Time of trading.
Become a Sub Broker with Shah Investors – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Shah Investors Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Shah Investors Sub Brokership
Sub Brokers is a registered authorized person for Shah Investors Client registration. Sub-Broker is an Authorized Person acts as a business catalyst for Shah Investors Ltd. They can practice to Acquire, develop & nurture clients. All Shah Investors’ products, services provided by sub-brokers to customers.
Shah Investors Sub broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Shah Investors Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%|
Sub-brokers are named by the Shah Investors to share the model at a minimum 50% to a maximum of 75%. The Shah Investors offers the possibility to become partners in profits to the Shah Investors trading.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
Shah Investors Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Shah Investors Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Every franchise company will require you to pay an initial franchise fee.
Comfort Securities Franchise Cost shall be the nominal value for deposits of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 100,000. For Shah Investors Franchise, it is required to have the capacity to invest a nominal amount as Deposit and continue investing in people & infrastructure as per business need.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Skung Tradelink Sub Broker||Shah Investors Sub Broker||Saaketa Consultants Sub Broker|
|Shree Bahubali Sub Broker||SATCO Capital Sub Broker||RK Stockholding Sub Broker|
|SHCIL Services Sub Broker||Safal Capital Sub Broker||Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker|
Shah Investors Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Shah Investors Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 150 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
Here are the basic infastructure requirements for Franchise for Shah Investors.
- 150 square feet of office premises are required for a minimum franchise.
- The minimum requirement of employee strength is 1.
- The franchise is not important for its customers to provide research services.
- Terminals for trading should be available in the franchise and this is obligatory.
- The Internet for the franchise is not mandatory.
Shah Investors Sub Broker Offers
Find below various Shah Investors Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
Shah Investors Share Sub Broker Offers below.
The sub-brokers of Shah Investors Shares have different offers available–
- It is compulsory to share income in a flexible manner.
- It is not essential to deposit of Rs 10,000 for the sub-broker offers.
- Sub-brokers are not agreed with low investment or zero deposit.
- Variable plans and services for attracting customers
- Variable financial products for the purpose of making customers invest.
- Suitable for flexible customer income sharing.
- A prepaid deposition is not allowed for the franchise.
- Profits, and products and services through a wide range of financial services Sub Broker Offers
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
Shah Investors Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Shah Investors Authorised Person program:
Shah Investors strongly recommends franchise by the sub-broker business model to expand its company. Shah Investors Franchise Support does its best.
- They offer support from a back office and Marketing Support to expand the franchise business.
- Trade support is provided by providing customer access to the terminal.
- Shah Investors offer to consult support through high-quality research.
- Handling Product training is provided to the franchise.
Shah Investors Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Shah Investors Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.50 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.20 per Lot|
According to the table, shah investors have average brokerage charges for customers.
- Equity delivery brokerage costs are 0.30%, while intraday equity costs are 0.03%
- Equity future brokerage charge and the future equity charges are 0.03
- Currency future brokerage is 0.03%.
- The value of the Commodity broking is 0.03%
Shah Investors Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Shah Investors Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.500|
|Margin Money||Rs.20,000 Minimum|
- For the Shah Investors, Demat Account opening charges are Rs. 250 per annum.
- The Trading account AMC is opened for free.
- Charges to open account is as high as Rs.500
- The transaction charges are 0 and the minimum margin amount that the client has to maintain is Rs. 20,000.
Benefits of Shah Investors Partner Program
The Shah Investors Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Shah Investors, try its best for customer’s interests have always been in the lead.
- It focuses on the first-hand attitude of customers, with personalized services.
- Shah Investors are known for ethical and transparent business practices.
- Shah Investors is committed to continuing to build diversified corporate platforms.
- They identifying business opportunities that offer healthy long-term growth.
Become a Sub Broker with Shah Investors – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Patel Wealth Sub Broker||Nine Star Sub Broker||Narayan Securities Sub Broker|
|Pace Stock Sub Broker||NG Rathi Sub Broker||Multiplex Capital Sub Broker|
|NJ Wealth Sub Broker||Navia Markets Sub Broker||Modex Securities Sub Broker|