Shah Investors is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Shah Investors Sub broker working under them across India.
A premium broking house focusing on the share market. Shah Investors is was the first broking house in Gujarat to be a member of National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) and the first broking name to render services in NSE F&O in Ahmedabad.
In this article, all details of Shah Investors Sub Broker and Franchise are mentioned.
Shah Investors Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Shah Investors Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Shah Investors Broker Customer rating is good in customer experience on basis of services, products, and the income-sharing model.
Costumers are satisfied with service and product.
The company’s overall rating is about 2.5 out of 5 which is good then average In order to better serve customers; few areas like Trading Platforms and customer support must be improved.
Overview of Shah Investors Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Shah Investors Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||20 Days|
|Payout Time||35 Days|
Shah Investors Ltd. was founded in 1994 and now has expertise in diverse financial services.
The company is promoted by Mr. Upendra Shah. Shah Investors is a Full Service Broker private entity firm. Its Headquarters is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. They are a leading financial provider in Gujrat.
It is an established & premium stock broking house with the aim of providing a variety of services and products in such a way that the parties involved achieve optimum gains.
It takes 20 Days to activate SB Code and 35 Days for Payout Time of trading.
Become a Sub Broker with Shah Investors – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Shah Investors Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Shah Investors provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Shah Investors Sub Brokers business model is described below –
Shah Investors follows Business Models to spread out their business more on different parts of the country.
Shah Investors Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
Sub Brokers is a registered authorized person for Shah Investors Client registration. Sub-Broker is an Authorized Person acts as a business catalyst for Shah Investors Ltd. They can practice to Acquire, develop & nurture clients. All Shah Investors’ products, services provided by sub-brokers to customers.
Shah Investors Sub broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Shah Investors Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%|
Sub-brokers are named by the Shah Investors to share the model at a minimum 50% to a maximum of 75%. The Shah Investors offers the possibility to become partners in profits to the Shah Investors trading.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Shah Investors Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Shah Investors Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Every franchise company will require you to pay an initial franchise fee.
Comfort Securities Franchise Cost shall be the nominal value for deposits of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 100,000. For Shah Investors Franchise, it is required to have the capacity to invest nominal amount as Deposit and continue investing in people & infrastructure as per business need.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
Shah Investors Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Shah Investors Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 150 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
Infrastructure is basic requirements for Franchise for Shah Investors.
- 150 square feet of office premises are required for a minimum franchise.
- The minimum requirement of employee strength is 1.
- The franchise is not important for its customers to provide research services.
- Terminals for trading should be available in the franchise and this is obligatory.
- The Internet for the franchise is not mandatory.
Shah Investors Sub Broker Offers
Find below various Shah Investors Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
Shah Investors Share Sub Broker Offers below.
The sub-brokers of Shah Investors Shares have different offers available–
- It is compulsory to share income in a flexible manner.
- It is not essential to deposit of Rs 10,000 for the sub-broker offers.
- Sub-brokers are not agreed with low investment or zero deposit.
- Variable plans and services for attracting customers
- Variable financial products for the purpose of making customers invest.
- Suitable for flexible customer income sharing.
- Prepaid deposition is not allowed for the franchise.
- Profits, and products and services through a wide range of financial services Sub Broker Offers
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
Shah Investors Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Shah Investors Authorised Person program:
Shah Investors strongly recommends franchise by the sub-broker business model to expand its company. Shah Investors Franchise Support does its best.
- They offer support from a back office and Marketing Support to expand the franchise business.
- Trade support is provided by providing customer access to the terminal.
- Shah Investors offer to consult support through high-quality research.
- Handling Product training is provided to the franchise.
Shah Investors Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Shah Investors Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.50 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.20 per Lot|
According to the table, shah investors have average brokerage charges for customers.
- Equity delivery brokerage costs are 0.30%, while intraday equity costs are 0.03%
- Equity future brokerage charge and the future equity charges are 0.03
- Currency future brokerage is 0.03%.
- The value of the Commodity broking is 0.03%
Shah Investors Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Shah Investors Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.500|
|Margin Money||Rs.20,000 Minimum|
- For the Shah Investors, Demat Account opening charges are Rs. 250 per annum.
- The Trading account AMC is opened for free.
- Charges to open account is as high as Rs.500
- The transaction charges are 0 and the minimum margin amount that the client has to maintain is Rs. 20,000.
Benefits of Shah Investors Partner Program
The Shah Investors Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Shah Investors, try its best for customer’s interests have always been in the lead.
- It focuses on the first-hand attitude of customers, with personalized services.
- Shah Investors are known for ethical and transparent business practices.
- Shah Investors is committed to continuing to build diversified corporate platforms.
- They identifying business opportunities that offer healthy long-term growth.
Become a Sub Broker with Shah Investors – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|