Prabhat Finance is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Prabhat Finance Sub Broker working under them across India.
Prabhat Finance Securities Registered office is sited in North India at Kanpur, Utter Pradesh and their corporate office is situated at Rajasthan, Jaipur.
They handle investment in all markets and have memberships with BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX, MCX-SX, National Stock Exchange; PFSL is the place to be in for any investor to invest in Equities, Commodities, Currencies and Global markets.
In this article, all details of Prabhat Finance Securities are discussed.
Prabhat Finance Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Prabhat Finance Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
It is crucial to check rating to take decision. Customers have reviewed them as a ‘Good’ security to try. The overall rating is 2.5 out of 5.
To win new clients and retaining existing customers they need to focus more on their market share. Customers are pleased with their product, revenue sharing model and services.
Overview of Prabhat Finance Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Prabhat Finance Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Guljhari Lal Sharma|
|SB Code Activation Time||31 Days|
|Payout Time||33 Days|
Prabhat Financial Services Limited ( PFSL ) was incorporated by Shri Guljhari Lal Sharma, Ex-Secretary U.P. STOCK EXCHANGE in February 1995.
- PFSL had converted into a Member of NSEIL in January 1996,
- Member of BSE Limited in November 2005 ,
- Member of MCX-SX in 2013,
- Depository Participant with CDSL since July 2003,
- Online Trading platform from December 2009,
- Online 24X7 accounting system from September 2015.
Prabhat group offers broking services in equities, derivatives, commodities, currencies etc. We are Members of NSE, BSE, MSEI, MCX, NCDEX. We are also registered as Depository Participants with NSDL and CDSL respectively.
Become a Sub Broker with Prabhat Finance – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Prabhat Finance Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Prabhat Finance Sub Brokership
Prabhat Finance Securities follow business models through which the franchisees also run their businesses which reduces management demands.
Usually, franchisees are highly motivated and have local expertise, make easier for brokers. As a larger business is more secure and additional turnover and profit can provide access to better deals for office equipment, vehicles, and other business purchases.
Prabhat Finance Securities allows Sub Broker as a business model.
Sub Broker – The Prabhat Finance Securities employs sub-brokers to act as agents of the concerned trading member for supporting the investors in buying, selling or dealing in securities. In this business model, sub-brokers mainly earn from clients base.
Prabhat Finance Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Prabhat Finance Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%|
The following table explains the income sharing Commission
The brokerage commission is the cash user agrees to pay for suggesting and selling the investment to Prabhat Finance. Franchise gets remunerated for the number of trades clients executes.
Sub Brokers are provided 55% to 75% of Commission.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|HDFC Securities Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker||Religare Securities Sub Broker|
|Indiabulls Ventures Sub Broker||Paytm Money Sub Broker||SAMCO Securities Sub Broker|
|JM Financial Sub Broker||Reliance Securities Sub Broker||SBICap Securities Sub Broker|
Prabhat Finance Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Prabhat Finance Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
It is an upfront deposit in advance for franchisee contract. In return bring into exercise Prabhat Securities trade name, research, service, and trading platform and uses the entire length of time. Security Deposit is a fixed subscription fee with non- end point.
A security deposit of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 150,000 is required for sub-brokers.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Maverick Share Sub Broker||Marfatia Stock Sub Broker||Mandot Securities Sub Broker|
|Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker||Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker||Maheshwari Financial Sub Broker|
|Marwadi Finance Sub Broker||Mangal Keshav Sub Broker||LFS Broking Sub Broker|
Prabhat Finance Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Prabhat Finance Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 125 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
The infrastructure requirements for Prabhat Finance Securities are as described below.
- The Office should be at least 125 sq ft. area.
- Employees in office premise at least 1 employee should be present.
- Internet Connection is not mandatory to make available on-premises.
- Trading terminal is not necessary unless customer demand.
- Providing Telephone Lines in office premises is necessary to balance back office and service in office.
Prabhat Finance Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Prabhat Finance Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||Yes|
There are different offers for Prabhat franchisee is available as follows–
- Prabhat Capital Securities sub – brokers are offered a zero deposit.
- An initial Rs. 10,000 deposit is not needed.
- Allocate flexible revenue to the Sub Broker.
- The broker can have flat income sharing.
- Prabhat Capital Securities permit zero revenue sharing with prepaid.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
Prabhat Finance Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Prabhat Finance Authorised Person program:
Prabhat Finance securities support franchise in following.
- Marketing Support – Provide with a mark-up on the supply of products and also the advertising contribution.
- Research backed advisory support – With the record of research services, can be assured that investment relies on valuable sources.
- Dealing Training – We help to through the entire investment process, step by step, with innovative and efficient Services. Assist to trade smoothly and efficiently.
- Acquisition Training: Through our online training, classroom training, and partnerships with accredited institutions.
- Product Training are provided to franchisee.
Prabhat Finance Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Prabhat Finance Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.25 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.15 per Lot|
The Prabhat Finance Securities Franchise is required to ensure a regular income flow in order to finance continuous services and back – up for franchisees. This is usually achieved brokerage charges for management services at continuing charges.
- Brokerage charge for equity delivery is 25%
- Intraday equity and equity futures, brokerage transactions are 03%for each side of trading.
- Equity options trading brokerage is 25 per Lot per contract.
- Currency future brokerage charge is 03%.
- Currency options brokerage is 15 per Lot.
- Commodity brokerage charges of 0.03%.
Prabhat Finance Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Prabhat Finance Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Trading AMC||Rs.299 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.100|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.3,100|
Account Opening Charges are conferred.
Prabhat Finance charges for account from customers. In return they provide-
- Stock collateral benefits
- Digital Contract Notes
- Research calls through multiple channels
- Trade On Move
- Personal Investment Advisory
The Prabhat Finance Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- The Account opening charge is 100 for clients per year.
- For the Demat Account, the trading account is opened for free.
- The transaction charges are 00315%.
- Minimum margin money of Minimum Rs.3,100 the client has to maintain.
Benefits of Prabhat Finance Partner Program
- Attract clients on deliveries on margin.
- Selling of deliveries before settlements
- High Intra-day exposures
- Margin Financing
- SMS services for research advice
- Provide regular news and updates on the market through emails through Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly publications
Become a Sub Broker with Prabhat Finance – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Joindre Capital Sub Broker||ISE Securities Sub Broker||C M Goenka Sub Broker|
|JK Securities Sub Broker||Abhipra Capital Sub Broker||Canara Bank Securities Sub Broker|
|J M Global Sub Broker||BP Equities Sub Broker||CD Equisearch Sub Broker|