C.M. Goenka Stock Brokers Private Limited is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of C.M. Goenka Sub Brokers working under them across India.
C.M. Goenka group is providing a bucket of products & services suitable to all kinds of investors.
C.M. Goenka Stock Brokers Pvt. Ltd. has been awarded as:
“Business Excellence for Financial Services in Rajasthan” in July 2013.
|Top Business Model
|50% – 75%
|Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000
|Become Sub Broker in
|Receive Payout in
C M Goenka Stock Sub Broker – Customer Ratings
Review all C M Goenka Sub Broker details below.
|Revenue Sharing Model
Customer ratings for the C M Goenka franchisee indicate good. The overall rating is 2.5 out of 5. It can be attempted for the franchise and its services.
They are experts in providing customer care support and services they provide. Franchises are unsatisfied with a higher security deposit and their low market share. Customers often complain about the slow performance of the trading platform.
About C M Goenka Stock Franchise
Details about C M Goenka Franchise are given in the below table:
|SB Code Activation Time
C M Goenka broker is privately owned by Goenka Stock Brokers in 1970. Director of C.M. Goenka Stock Brokers Private Limited is Kapil Goenka,
The enterprise is a private company. It is a Non-government company and is registered in the Jaipur Company Registrar. This Group includes services of financial intermediation other than insurance and pension funding.
C M Goenka securities have an enormous customer base in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is a full-service broker and serves a high range of services to customers. They offer mobile Trading and also a web trading facility to their customers.
For activating SB Code it takes 25 days and 4-5 weeks of time for a payout.
Become a Sub Broker with C M Goenka Stock – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
C M Goenka Stock Sub Broker – Business Models
The table below CM Goenka securities business model discussed.
CM Goenka securities give a business method for working together, progressing direction, frameworks, and help with the return for an intermittent installment of charges and additional buy.
CM Goenka’s franchisee business model is:
- Sub Broker
- Referral Program
C M Goenka Stock Franchise Commission Models / Revenue Sharing Models
Detailed models of income sharing are below.
|50% – 75%
|Rs.3,000 per Refer
Below Revenue Sharing Models are detailed:
C M Goenka Securities offer the independence of small business ownership supported by the benefits of service and product to business partners or franchisees. The franchise has a higher rate of success with less investment for any entrepreneur.
- Sub Broker partnerships can be contracted by revenue sharing of commission 50% to 75%.
- Through the Referral program, it offers revenue sharing of Rs.3 000 per refer.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|SMC Sub Broker
|Alice Blue Sub Broker
|Axis Direct Sub Broker
|5Paisa Sub Broker
|Anand Rathi Sub Broker
|Edelweiss Sub Broker
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker
|Asit C Mehta Sub Broker
|Geojit Finance Sub Broker
C M Goenka Stock Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below security deposit for Franchise is detailed:
|Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000
Security Deposit is frequent practice during the course of the partnership between C M Goenka Securities and a prospective franchisee. It is obliged for the franchise to make payment of a deposit which led to the next step of signing the franchise agreement, and the purpose for which it is to be applied.
Sub Broker has to make a security deposit of a minimum of Rs.50,000 to Rs.100,000. The varying amount depends on the range of client base and service agree to.
The franchise cost for the referral program is free.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Skung Tradelink Sub Broker
|Shah Investors Sub Broker
|Saaketa Consultants Sub Broker
|Shree Bahubali Sub Broker
|SATCO Capital Sub Broker
|RK Stockholding Sub Broker
|SHCIL Services Sub Broker
|Safal Capital Sub Broker
|Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker
C M Goenka Stock Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Infrastructure Partnership requirements are discussed below.
|Minimum 150 SqFt
Infrastructure arrangements are useful for any business that necessitates highly-skilled workers and basic services required to get started.
- C M Goenka franchisee has to maintain Infrastructure as per the guideline provided.
- Franchisee shall maintain an office area of at least 150 Sq Ft.
- Employee strength in the office should be at least one, so can handle customers.
- Research services are mandatory by providing trading tips and call to customers.
- An Internet connection and telephone lines are not mandatory to maintain.
- Trading terminals i.e. online and mobile terminals should to arranged for customers.
C M Goenka Stock Sub Broker Offers
The following table discusses sub – broker offers
|10k Initial Deposit
|Flexible Revenue Sharing
|Flat Revenue Sharing
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid
- C M Goenka Securities guarantees zero deposit and frees cash since customers do not have to pay an expensive deposit.
- An initial Deposit of Rs 10,000 is not required.
- They allow using revenue sharing to implement flexible prices.
- Sharing zero income with pre-payment is not permitted.
- A flat fee model is not allowed to sub brokers.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
C M Goenka Stock Franchise Support
In the table support by CM Goenka is discussed
- Providing business support to franchisees is essential for C M Goenka securities.
- They invest their funds to do things that no single franchise could meet the expense of, like running advisory support, advertising, campaigns, etc.
- Franchise support to sub brokers conveys enough people through the door to make the business successful.
- CM Goenka securities provide back-office support to tailor the need for a franchise.
- Provide operational excellence by advisory support, which helps to perform quickly and correctly every time.
- CM Goenka stock broker provides cost-effective back office solutions that free up franchise business capacity so Sub broker can focus on the big picture.
C M Goenka Stock Franchise – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The following is discussed in Brokerage Charges to Clients:
|Rs.30 per Lot
|Rs.10 per Lot
They charge at fixed-rate, low commissions per share, or a set percent of trade value. Charges include all exchange and regulatory fees.
- Buy and sell stock within the same day trading of equity intraday are charged 0.03%. Trading on a holding basis on equity delivery is charged 0.30%
- CM Goenka franchisee firm charges 0.03% for the equity and currency futures.
- For the equity options, the charge is flat Rs. 30 per lot
- Trading in currency options is charged Rs. 10 per lot.
C M Goenka Stock Sub Broker – Account Opening Charges to Clients
Opening fees are described in the table below.
|Rs.399 per Annum
|Account Opening Charges
- The Demat account for trading is charged Rs.399 per Annum.
- Trading charges for clients they charge are free.
- Account opening charges for clients are Rs. 250.
- They charge 0.00325% of the total amount as transaction charges. Transaction charges are charged on both sides of the trading and are the same for both intraday & delivery.
- A margin deposit of a minimum of Rs. 15,000 a trader needs to put up in order to open a leveraged trading position.
Benefits of C M Goenka Partner Program
The C M Goenka Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Online Risk Monitor
- Modernized and Mechanized terminal
- Marketing & Brand support
- CM Goenka securities offer the independence of small business ownership supported by the settlement of a big business network.
- Sub-broker doesn’t necessarily need business experience to run a franchise.
- CM Goenka provides training that requires an operating business model.
- They have a recognized reputation and image, proven management, and work practices.
Become a Sub Broker with C M Goenka – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Patel Wealth Sub Broker
|Nine Star Sub Broker
|Narayan Securities Sub Broker
|Pace Stock Sub Broker
|NG Rathi Sub Broker
|Multiplex Capital Sub Broker
|NJ Wealth Sub Broker
|Navia Markets Sub Broker
|Modex Securities Sub Broker