R Wadiwala Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker working under them across India.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||50% – 70%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||30 Days|
|Receive Payout in||31 Days|
Wadiwala group is recognized investment advisory, financial reliability and large services provider in the entire of South Gujarat. They have clientele base includes retail, HNIs, corporate and trusts. Due to increased penetration by designating franchisees and opening numbers of branches, the company has achieved massive growth.
They currently manage different departmental operations from more than 50 locations and a team of 75 qualified personnel. Their employee includes teams of 30 + skilled and well – trained workers and arbitrators from three various locations.
In this article, you will get to know about all details related to R Wadiwala Securities.
R Wadiwala Securities Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Below the rating from experience are reviewed.
R Wadiwala Capital Broking firm is rated as ‘Good’. The risk of applying it, as a franchisee or as a business associate is low. Consumers are pleased with their efficient use of information technology and strong risk management system, this helps in expanding the operations of the company.
The complete risk management software is web-enabled and allows all branches/sub-brokers to monitor and control their risk by this it helps to engage customers and make new also. Other experiences that have upgraded their ratings are a revenue-sharing model, offers and services.
R Wadiwala Capita is rated overall 2.4 out of 5.
Overview of R Wadiwala Securities Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about R Wadiwala Securities Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||30 Days|
|Payout Time||31 Days|
Wadiwala Securities was established in the year 2004 by Nainish Wadiwala. This is a private full service provider broker company. The Company obtained the NSE – BSE membership in the year 2005 and became depository participant in the year 2006. It has established its headquarters at Surat, Gujarat.
In March, 2011, the Company acquired SEBI registration for operating as Portfolio Managers (PMs). Wadiwala Group has also forayed into commodities broking by acquiring membership of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited. (MCX) and National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX).
They take takes 30 days for activating SB code and 31 Days for payout.
Become a Sub Broker with R Wadiwala Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
R Wadiwala Securities Sub Brokership
When Sub Broker is awarded, the franchisor offers a business model for both service delivery to the end-user i.e. trader. The business model will embrace all aspects of branding, marketing, training, support, and management/administrative format. Sub Broker brings local market information, including that concerning to trading.
R Wadiwala Securities Master Franchisee
A Master Franchisee works for especially at territory level, will replicate what a franchisor does in their domestic market. This will include:
- Once proven, set up a franchisee recruitment system (marketing, response handling, etc), they recruit 2-3 ‘pilot’ franchisees to test and refine training and support systems.
- Build a franchise network by building an appropriate infrastructure for ongoing training, support, and communication with the franchise network.
R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know R Wadiwala Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Master Franchise||75% – 85%|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%|
R Wadiwala Securities pay business associates the sales commission to incentivize the business partners to produce more sales. The sales commission has proven to be an effective way to compensate and to promote more trading with R Wadiwala Securities.
Following are the commission charges:
- Master Franchise gets commotions of 75% – 85% of total earnings.
- Sub Broker gets commotions of 50% – 70%of total earnings.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
R Wadiwala Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of R Wadiwala Securities Franchise Cost:
|Master Franchise||Rs.200,000 – Rs.400,000|
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
They needs diverse areas of investment to set up out in franchising come in many pretexts and sizes, so make sure you consider how to fund both up-front expenditure and the various running costs during the life of your franchise business.
- For Master Franchise need to deposit security amount of Rs.200, 000 to Rs.400, 000.
- For Sub Broker need to deposit security amount of Rs.200, 000 to Rs.400, 000.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
R Wadiwala Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know R Wadiwala Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 200 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 2|
Infrastructure requirement is featured to its commitment to maintaining consistent standards for business.
- Office area should be Minimum 200 Sq Ft.
- Minimum 2 employee is required in the office.
- Presence of research services in office is not mandatory.
- Trading Terminals are imperative for office.
- Providing telephone is optional as per requirement.
R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below the various R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||Yes|
There are various offers available for the Sub brokers of the R Wadiwala Securities which are as follows –
- A zero deposit is not recommended for the Sub brokers.
- The initial deposit of Rs 10,000 is compulsory for the franchisee.
- R Wadiwala Securities sub-broker allows flexible revenue sharing to sub-broker.
- Flat revenue share is not permitted to sub-broker.
- Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid is allowed.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|A G Shares Sub Broker||Arch Finance Sub Broker||Basan Equity Broking Sub Broker|
|Aasmaa Securities Sub Broker||ATS Share Brokers Sub Broker||Bezel Stock Sub Broker|
|Ashlar Securities Sub Broker||Bansal Finstock Sub Broker||Berkeley Securities Sub Broker|
R Wadiwala Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by R Wadiwala Securities Authorised Person program:
R Wadiwala Securities provide support to sustain existing clients and attracts new clients.
- They provide SMS service to customers for updating trade confirmation, ledger balance, Demat transactions and many more.
- No hassles to dispatch contracts to your clients by centralizing the contract and dispatching system.
- They provide franchisee the Web Enabled Risk Management system that allows viewing clients’ trading limits set for the day well before the market opens.
- Provide Back-Office Support to their business partners to work smoothly and hassle-free.
- Dealing training is a part of their program for their associates.
- Product Training and Acquisition Training is important for any franchise business is provided by them.
- They provide advisory support from their executives.
R Wadiwala Securities Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of R Wadiwala Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.29 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.19 per Lot|
The brokerage fee applies each time trader place a trade and is usually a nominal amount, but could be higher based on the size of the transaction.
- R Wadiwala Securities Franchise charges 0.29 % for purchase shares and holds them overnight, then to take delivery of the shares.
- They charge 0.03% for buy and sell a stock within the same day
- Flat 0.03% is charged for trading equity futures, currency futures and also for commodities.
- For the equity options, the charge is flat Rs.29 per lot
- For currency options, it is Rs. 19 per lot is charged as brokerage.
R Wadiwala Securities Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of R Wadiwala Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.290 per Annum|
|Trading AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
Clients need a separate account for trading to perform buy or sale of securities from the stock market.
- The R Wadiwala Securities Share Demat Account opening charge is free for the clients.
- For the Demat Trading Account maintenance charge is Rs 290 is charged.
- The trading account maintenance is Rs.250 per Annum.
- The transaction charges are 0.00290%
- Margin money that the client has to maintain in Demat account for trading is Zero.
Benefits of R Wadiwala Securities Partner Program
The R Wadiwala Securities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Wadiwala group is a well-known investment advisory, financial integrity and prompt services in the whole of Gujarat, that will help for the growth of the company.
- A proven, efficient and easy-to-implement system of operations.
- Comprehensive “back office” and computer support.
- Intensive initial and ongoing training.
- Intranet data and phone support.
- They provide Q-Net a free view terminal for your clients.
Become a Sub Broker with R Wadiwala Securities – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|BGSE Financials Sub Broker||BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker||Acumen Capital Sub Broker|
|Bhansali Value Sub Broker||Zuari Finserv Sub Broker||Adroit Financial Sub Broker|
|Bhumika Consultancy Sub Broker||Zen Securities Sub Broker||Almondz Global Sub Broker|
List of Top R Wadiwala Securities Partners / Business Partners
|Company List||Remisiers Name||Trade Name||Remisiers Registration No.|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Abdul Hamid Gulamrasul Shaikh||Abdul Hamid Gulamrasul Shaikh||R/3096/18410/18/12/2007|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Ajay Ramanbhai Patel||Ajay Ramanbhai Patel||R/3096/33468/24/11/2009|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Anjana Jayesh Desai||Anjana Jayesh Desai||R/3096/39836/18/02/2011|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Ankur Surendra Patel||Ankur Surendra Patel||R/3096/35098/29/01/2010|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Bhaumik Ramanlal Prajapati||Bhaumik Ramanlal Prajapati||R/3096/39154/29/11/2010|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Darpan P Bhagat||Darpan P Bhagat||R/3096/33465/24/11/2009|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Desai Ketan Jayantilal||Desai Ketan Jayantilal||R/3096/17329/16/10/2007|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Desai Shivani Tushar||Desai Shivani Tushar||R/3096/18584/27/12/2007|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Merchant Securities||Merchant Securities||R/3096/15541/27/06/2007|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Muzaffarali M A Shaikh||Muzaffarali M A Shaikh||R/3096/39899/24/02/2011|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Neetaben Mukeshchandra Shah||Neetaben Mukeshchandra Shah||R/3096/17555/29/10/2007|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Neetha Cecil||Neetha Cecil||R/3096/40270/19/04/2011|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Nilesh Vinodchandra Modi||Nilesh Vinodchandra Modi||R/3096/41257/23/11/2011|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Nimisha S Prajapati||Nimisha S Prajapati||R/3096/39718/08/02/2011|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Nisha Tejas Modi||Nisha Tejas Modi||R/3096/16103/24/07/2007|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Pareshkumar Prajapati||Pareshkumar Prajapati||R/3096/36167/30/03/2010|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Parth S. Randeri||Parth S. Randeri||R/3096/15864/11/07/2007|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Patel Dhaval Dilipbhai||Patel Dhaval Dilipbhai||R/3096/28893/24/04/2009|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Patel Dipakkumar Jamal||Patel Dipakkumar Jamal||R/3096/30975/11/08/2009|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Patel Ravindra Nandkishor||Patel Ravindra Nandkishor||R/3096/36332/09/04/2010|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Poonam Bachhawat||Poonam Bachhawat||R/3096/23428/30/07/2008|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Pravinkumar Patel||Pravinkumar Patel||R/3096/38077/12/08/2010|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Rajesh K Bodiwala||Rajesh K Bodiwala||R/3096/27280/27/01/2009|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Reenaben Mukesh Modi||Reenaben Mukesh Modi||R/3096/28735/16/04/2009|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Sanjay Mohanlal Jain||Sanjay Mohanlal Jain||R/3096/30531/28/07/2009|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Sejpal Saroj Mayurbhai||Sejpal Saroj Mayurbhai||R/3096/32416/09/10/2009|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Shakir Sabbir Dangra||Shakir Sabbir Dangra||R/3096/39595/31/01/2011|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Shiv Consultancy||Shiv Consultancy||R/3096/17728/05/11/2007|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Sudha Mahendra Gandhi||Sudha Mahendra Gandhi||R/3096/36166/30/03/2010|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Sweta Vipul Parekh||Sweta Vipul Parekh||R/3096/15407/15/06/2007|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Trishla Intermediates||Trishla Intermediates||R/3096/17966/21/11/2007|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Utsav Vinodbhai Sojitra||Utsav Vinodbhai Sojitra||R/3096/20193/21/02/2008|
|R.WADIWALA SECURITIES||Vipul Indravadan Parekh||Vipul Indravadan Parekh||R/3096/33464/24/11/2009|