Zen Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Zen Securities Sub Broker working under them across India.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||55% – 75%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||28 Days|
|Receive Payout in||30 Days|
|Founder||Ravindra Babu Kantheti|
ZenMoney Limited is one of the leading financial services company. It was incorporated in 1995 and is the first corporate member from Hyderabad, and the first Andhra Pradesh based brooking firm to start trading on NSE.
ZenMoney reported 16,823 active clients. The client composition consists of retail investors, high net-worth individuals and corporate clients.
It operates from over 140 locations, with about 500 terminals. The company has 46 VSAT installations in Andhra Pradesh and one in Tamil Nadu, with over 10 MCX and NCDEX terminals catering to its investors.
Zen Securities Sub Broker – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Zen Securities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
ZenMoney is risky to try. Taking all other ratings into granting, the overall rating of the company is around 2.4 points out of 5 points.
As to the quality of ZenMoney research, in its long – term investment reports the broker does a fair job across segments. ZenMoney’s customer service is excellent. Customers can contact the company via email and telephone or in the industries.
About Zen Securities
Details about Zen Securities Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Headquarters||Ravindra Babu Kantheti|
|Founder||Ravindra Babu Kantheti|
|SB Code Activation Time||28 Days|
|Payout Time||30 Days|
ZenMoney was founded by Ravindra Babu Kantheti on year 1986.
They have their head office in Hyderabad and has over 70 branches and associates in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka, West Bengal and Orissa.
It is registered for trading in the equity and derivative on NSE and BSE, and for trading in commodities on MCX and NCDEX. The company is also registered for depository services in both NSDL and CDSL.
The broker is known for providing long-term, value-based investment advice to the customers for them to make money. The other services include mutual funds advisory services, portfolio management services, NRI investor services, fixed income securities, fixed deposits, RBI bonds and tax saving bonds.
Become a Sub Broker with Zen Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Zen Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Sub Broker is not directly linked to ZenMoney; that means Sub Broker is not a direct Stock Exchange Trading Member. On behalf of a ZenMoney broker, Sub Broker acts as a centerman and uses his given tools and systems to get customers for the stockbroker.
Sub Broker is the mediator between the stock courier and the end customer who facilitates trade with investors through the trading agency Stock Brokers.
Zen Securities Franchise Commission Models / Revenue Sharing Models
Find below table to know Zen Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%|
The following table explains the income sharing Commission
The franchisee commission is the money user agrees to pay ZenMoney for the suggestion and sale of the investment. For the number of business clients executing, Franchise is paid for.
- For Sub Broker shares range of 55% – 75% as commission to ZenMoney depends on the client base.
- Referral program revenue sharing is 10%
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
Zen Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Zen Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Below Tables gives a good understanding of ZenMoney Franchise Cost:
Deposits for ZenMoney Franchisor are collected before the signature of a complete franchise contract. Typically the first franchise fee or the entire first franchise fee constitutes a percentage. Security deposits are paid before the franchise agreement is entered into.
- ZenMoney Franchise Cost for Sub Broker is the range of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 100,000 as a Security Deposit.
- As per referral program deposit is made is zero.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Suresh Rathi Securities Sub Broker||Sunidhi Securities Sub Broker||Artha Vrddhi Securities Sub Broker|
|Sunness Capital Sub Broker||Sumpoorna Portfolio Sub Broker||ASE Capital Sub Broker|
|Sunlight Broking Sub Broker||Arham Share Sub Broker||Ashika Stock Sub Broker|
Zen Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Zen Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
Check the table to find out the infrastructure needs of ZenMoney Partner:
These are just a few pre-requisite criteria that need to be fulfilled to be eligible for a partnership.
Franchisors must have an office or can rent at least 100 square feet of office space on your location. By starting an office in ZenMoney, they can be an entrepreneur.
- Employees at office premises are not essential.
- Internet Connection is mandatory to provide on premises.
- The terminal is not mandatory to buy.
- Technical and fundamental research with daily calls is necessary to provide.
- Providing Telephone Lines in office premises is not necessary.
Zen Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Zen Securities Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||Yes|
Find below various ZenMoney Sub Broker Offers:
There are different offers for ZenMoney franchisee is available as follows–
- ZenMoney sub – brokers do not offer a zero deposit.
- An initial Rs. 10,000 deposit is not necessary.
- Allocate flexible revenue to the Sub Broker.
- The broker cannot share a flat income sharing.
- ZenMoney allow zero revenue sharing with prepaid
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|A G Shares Sub Broker||Arch Finance Sub Broker||Basan Equity Broking Sub Broker|
|Aasmaa Securities Sub Broker||ATS Share Brokers Sub Broker||Bezel Stock Sub Broker|
|Ashlar Securities Sub Broker||Bansal Finstock Sub Broker||Berkeley Securities Sub Broker|
Zen Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Zen Securities Authorised Person program:
This full – service stockbroker, like any other stockbroker, offers its clients several trading applications. Here you can find the details:
- Zen Trade an internet trading platform is simple, trustworthy and simple to use.
- It is inbuilt dealer terminal and internet trading platform that is available for trading on a branch or the web.
- The terminal is a quick execution and quick price updates.
- Platform is integrated with the Zen DP account for seamless settlement and offers the choice of Browser-based or EXE based trading.
- The research and the consulting team conduct a comprehensive analysis and give customers updates, tips and reports to help them
- They provide a report which includes daily and weekly market reports, derivatives reports, commodities Reports and Bulk & Block deals,
- There are dedicated emails and phone numbers for help desk, internet trading, DP services, mutual funds, portfolio management services, and research.
Zen Securities Franchise – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Zen Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.36 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.36 per Lot|
With regard to the brokerage rates, ZenMoney appears to be one of the country’s expensive suppliers. You are certainly advised to renegotiate with the broker manager before you open your account with this broker. Brokerage is 0.04% for intraday and 0.36% for delivery trading.
- The brokerage for equity futures is 0.04% and Rs 36 per lot for equity options.
- Brokerage for currency futures is 0.04% and Rs 36 per lot for currency options.
- The brokerage charges for commodity trading are 0.04% of the turnover.
Zen Securities Sub Broker – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Zen Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.310 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.310|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
Before choosing a stockbroker for your trades, you would definitely want to have a quick check at the pricing part. Here are the account-related charges levied by ZenMoney:
- 310 is a charge for the account opening fee for the trading account.
- For the demat account, the opening fee is Rs 500, with annual maintenance charges of Rs 310 per year.
- ZenMoney transaction charges are 310 per transaction.
Benefits of ZenMoney Share Franchise or Sub-brokership
Some of the benefits of using the services are:
- The research division is highly skilled, with a very good hit ratio.
- Technology is advanced and the trading platform is an integration of the Dealing Terminal and internet trading terminal.
- Location and services are to certain states of India and other countries and restricted to certain states of India only.
- The brokerage charges are high compared to the competitors.
Become a Sub Broker with Zen Securities – Get a Call from Franchise Manager!
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|BGSE Financials Sub Broker||BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker||Acumen Capital Sub Broker|
|Bhansali Value Sub Broker||Zuari Finserv Sub Broker||Adroit Financial Sub Broker|
|Bhumika Consultancy Sub Broker||Zen Securities Sub Broker||Almondz Global Sub Broker|