Artha Vrddhi Sub broker program is very new in the broking industry. The broking house has a presence in more than 250 locations in all major cities in India and over 20 years of wealth creation experience.
It provides a wide range of investment services at extremely competitive prices to all its customers with its unique retail-centered stockbroking business model.
In this article, we have discussed all details of Artha Vrddhi Sub Broker, its revenue sharing, cost, offers & more.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||60% – 80%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||30 Days|
|Receive Payout in||35 Days|
Artha Vrddhi Securities Sub Broker – Customer Ratings
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.4/5|
Artha Vrddhi Capital Sub Broker is rated average on the bases of the performance of their service, Products, Trading Platforms, Market Share, etc.
They need to improve their services, customer support, and market share to improve their rating. Artha Vrddhi Capital Sub broker is overall rated 2.3 out of 5.
About Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise
Find below table to know about Artha Vrddhi Sub Broker:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||30 Days|
|Payout Time||35 Days|
Artha Vrddhi Securities was established in the year 2000 as a Full-Service Broker. It was founded by Dhirendra Shukla. Its headquarter is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
They have mobilized the resources of Corporate, HNI, and Retail customers in the best possible way, reputed for the ability to understand the true potential of businesses and enhance their value.
Arthur Vrddhi Securities is a Public entity company. It takes 20 days to activate SB Code. And 35 Days for Payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Artha Vrddhi Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Artha Vrddhi Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
In the following table, Artha Vrddhi Securities Business Models are elaborated.
Artha Vrddhi Securities allows Business Models to reach a new group of clients for the expansion of the business.
It provides others the opportunity to work with their Brand. Branding means ensuring the specific qualities, ideas, and characteristics of your product or service are associated with your target audience.
The following Business model of Artha Vrddhi Securities is follows:
- Sub Broker
- Referral Program
Artha Vrddhi Sub Broker Model:
A stockbroker is a professional person that performs the purchase and sale, for the purpose of a commission or fee, of stock orders and other securities via a stock market.
Artha Vrddhi Referral Program:
A referral program is actually a process in which customers are prime and compensated for spreading business. For referral, no deposit and infrastructure are required.
Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise Commission / Revenue Sharing
In the following table, Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise Revenue Sharing Models are discussed:
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%|
- The Artha Vrddhi Securities provides a developed way of doing business, ongoing guidance, systems, and assistance in return for Commission or Revenue Sharing.
- For a Franchise with Artha Vrddhi Securities Sub Broker is required to share a minimum of 60% to a maximum of 80% of Revenue as Commission.
- The referral Program requires to share only 10%.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
|IIFL Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker|
Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
In the following table Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Security Deposits are collected often by Artha Vrddhi Securities before a full franchise agreement is concluded.
- They are the entire initial franchise fee. Deposits are paid before a franchise agreement is asserted.
- Sub Brokers can take Franchise by Security Deposit of a minimum of Rs.50,000 to Rs.100,000.
- For Referral Program Franchise is free.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
Artha Vrddhi Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
In the following table, Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise Requirement of Infrastructure is explained:
|Office Area||Not Mandatory|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
The Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise infrastructure requirement is detailed below.
- There is not mandatory to have any Office Area.
- It is essential to Provide Research Services to clients.
- The trading terminals need to be present in the franchise and this is a mandatory requirement.
- It is optional to have a telephone line since it depends on the requirement.
Artha Vrddhi Securities Sub Broker Offers
In the following table Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
There are various offers available for the sub-brokers of Artha Vrddhi Securities which are as follows –
- Artha Vrddhi does not allow a flexible revenue-sharing option.
- The Rs. 10000 initial deposit is not required.
- Artha Vrddhi Sub Broker offers a range of plans and schemes to attract clients by providing a Flexible Revenue Sharing offering.
- Flat Revenue Sharing is not allowed.
- Artha Vrddhi provides research for trading.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Grovalue Securities Sub Broker||Goldmine Stocks Sub Broker||GCL Securities Sub Broker|
|Greenbucks Securities Sub Broker||Gogia Capital Sub Broker||Ganpati Securities Sub Broker|
|Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker||GEPL Capital Sub Broker||FRR Shares Sub Broker|
Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise Support
In the following table, Artha Vrddhi Securities Support to Franchise is discussed:
- The franchise also receives dealing training from Artha Vrddhi.
- Artha Vrddhi provides committed Business support.
- The broking house helps to expand business through Customer Risk Management Solution Back Office.
Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise – Brokerage Charges to Clients
In the following table discloses various brokerage charges levied by Artha Vrddhi Securities Franchise to its sub brokers clients.
|Equity Options||Rs.15 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.10 per Lot|
The stockbroker completes the orders on the stock market, which receives certain fees called the brokerage.
- The of Artha Vrddhi Securities franchise is fairly easy and at par with the market charges.
- Artha Vrddhi Brokerage charges for equity delivery is 0.15%%.
- Then they charge 0.02% brokerage for the equity intraday trading of the equities
- Brokerage for trading equity futures.
- For trading in currency futures and commodities, 0.02% of Brokerage is charged.
- For the equity options, the charge is flat Rs. 15 per lot and for currency options Rs. 10 per lot of brokerages charged.
Artha Vrddhi Securities Sub Broker – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The following table displays Account Opening Charges levied by Artha Vrddhi to its Sub Broker Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.200|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.10,000|
- The opening fee for Artha Vrddhi Securities Share Demat Account is as nominal for customers as Rs. 300 per year.
- The trade account is opened free of charge for the Demat account.
- The cost of the transaction for trading is 0.00285%.
- Margin Money for trading in demat account needs to maintain Minimum of Rs.10,000.
Benefits of Artha Vrddhi Securities Share Franchise or Sub-brokership
- Artha Vrddhi Securities offer accurate instruments.
- They provide support and partnership to business partnerships.
- Artha Vrddhi Securities provide a 24*7 Online Back office to clients.
- It provides Marketing Support in the best way.
- They have a dedicated Relationship Manager team.
- Workshops for Sub-brokership are also provided.
Become a Sub Broker with Artha Vrddhi Securities – Get a Call from Franchise Manager!
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
List of Top Artha Vrddhi Securities Partners/ Business Partners
|Company List||Remisiers Name||Trade Name||Remisiers Registration No.|
|ARTHA VRDDHI SECURITIES||Bembade Pratibha Shashikant||Bembade Pratibha Shashikant||R/3259/43865/17/06/2016|
|ARTHA VRDDHI SECURITIES||Chirayush Janak Bakshi||Chirayush Janak Bakshi||R/3259/43812/22/04/2016|
|ARTHA VRDDHI SECURITIES||Jidnya Yuvraj Sarode||Jidnya Yuvraj Sarode||R/3259/43814/22/04/2016|
|ARTHA VRDDHI SECURITIES||Khushbu N Singh||Khushbu N Singh||R/3259/42905/31/03/2014|
|ARTHA VRDDHI SECURITIES||Nilesh Sanchala||Nilesh Sanchala||R/3259/43811/22/04/2016|
|ARTHA VRDDHI SECURITIES||Vidya Yuvraj Sarode||Vidya Yuvraj Sarode||R/3259/43813/22/04/2016|