FRR Shares and Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of FRR Shares Sub Broker working under them across India.
FRR Shares and Securities have been established in 2010 and is a depository participant-the CDSL, the AMFI Registered Common Fund advisor-through its membership of BSE and the NSE for its segments of capital and derivatives.
FRR won the Award for the Top 100 Global Migration Agents CEO-2018, by Eb5 Investors.FRR SHARES has an approval from “SEBI” through an informal guidance for EB5 business.
For stock and foreign exchange requirements, FRR deal with all the banking institutions, the FIIs, IFIs and Ultra High Net worth individuals in India. FRR corporate is comprised of 5 associate companies.
FRR Shares Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of FRR Shares Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.3/5|
- Customer Ratings is based on the review of support stocks, options, trading platform, Security Deposit etc. FRR Shares and Capital support trading in equity, futures, and commodity.
- In overall of 2.3 out of 5, it is rated as “average.” Products and security deposits are satisfactory to the consumers.
- For better ratings, many areas can be improvised like the offer, services, and trading platforms.
Overview of FRR Shares Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about FRR Shares Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||35 Days|
|Payout Time||35 Days|
Mr. Parag Mehta is the founder of the FRR Corporation and has 33 years of experience in the Indian foreign exchange and capital markets.
A full service broker is a licensed financial dealer company that offers its customers a wide range of services like stock broking, interbank foreign exchange broking, currency derivatives, and EB5–US Immigration financial services. According to December 2018, they have 259 skilled staff.
FRR Shares and Securities is a public entity provide Full Service Broker firm. It was established at 2010 at Mumbai, Karnataka.They take 35 Days for SB Code Activation and 35 Days for Payout.
Become a Sub Broker with FRR Shares – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
FRR Shares Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
FRR Shares provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The FRR Shares Sub Brokers business model is described below –
Business Models is the strategy of expanding branches to increase profit. This means more customers can easily be reached and offer them products and services. By business, they offer other for business partnership.
Following is the strategy of the business model
- Sub Broker
Sub Broker: A “sub-broker” is a person who is no direct stock trading member. But they act as an agent on behalf of a trading member. They also help investors through trade members in terms of security. For sub-brokers, it is quite essential to have a SEBI registration certificate. In line with its industry estimates, the role of sub – broker is basically to recommend to its client’s useful tips on the exchange of stocks.
Remisier: The work of Remisier is to identify new business opportunities and constantly looking for new clients. They manage their clienteles to ensure monthly targets and objectives are achieved. They work as an independent.
FRR Shares Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
FRR Shares Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know FRR Shares Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%|
Commission for franchisee is explained below
- Revenue Sharing is the cost of a franchise shall include an ongoing fee. It is a profits service fee on sale not on profit.
- Sub Broker: A Sub Broker serves as a sub franchiser for a certain area. Sub Broker provide support to customer and receive commission instead.
- A franchisee with sub broker revenue sharing is 60% – 75%
- Remisier has 20% is permitted for franchise commission.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
FRR Shares Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of FRR Shares Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Remisier||Rs.10,000 – Rs.25,000|
A security deposit is a sum of amount, usually in the form of money, which a business partner pays to an FRR Securities.
- Sub Broker pay franchise cost of Rs.50,000 to Rs.100,000.
- Remisier deposit security amount of Rs.10,000 to Rs.25,000.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
FRR Shares Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know FRR Shares Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
- 100 square feet of office space is required for franchises to be maintained, less than 100 square feet cannot be taken into consideration.
- Minimum of 1 employee strength required to attend customers.
- The franchise is mandatory to provide research services for their client’s benefit.
- The trading terminals should be present in the franchise and this is a mandatory requirement.
- The internet connection in office premises is required.
- Telephone lines are compulsory to attain customer.
- Providing research services to clients is not mandatory.
FRR Shares Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The FRR Shares Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
FRR Capital sub broker offers. There are various offers available for the sub-brokers of FRR Capital Share which are as follow –
- The initial deposit of Rs 10, 000 is required.
- Low investment or zero deposit for the sub-brokers is not allowed.
- Various plans and schemes to attract clients.
- FRR agree to revenue sharing options to be flexible which is one of the essential things.
- Professional advice is available for the clients of the sub-brokers.
- They permit flexible revenues sharing with clients.
- Flat revenue sharing is not attained.
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
FRR Shares Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by FRR Shares Authorised Person program:
FRR Capital recommends highly Franchise to expand its business. Therefore it does its best to for FRR Capital Franchise Support.
- FRR Securities provide business opportunity to others by providing trading terminal so they can offer a different range of services of equity, derivatives- F&O, Forex, MCX and IPO.
- FRR securities provide back office support to expand the business of the franchise and retain customers.
- They do not afford trading support to the customer.
- FRR securities provide Advisory Support by providing high-quality research.
- They do not offer Dealing Training.
FRR Shares Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of FRR Shares Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.25 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.15 per Lot|
FRR Shares and security charge brokerage for trading and in return of the brokerage delivers fantastic platforms, research, mobile apps, education, and customer service. A fee for the execution of a transaction compensates the broker is discussed below.
- The franchise charge 0.25% for trading in equity delivery.
- FRR Shares and security sub broker charge brokerage of 0.03% for the intraday trading of the equities and also the same for trading in equity futures.
- For trading in equity options, the charge of brokerage is Rs 25 per Lot.
- Brokerage for trading in currency options is Rs. 15 per lot.
- For trading in currency and commodity, 0.03% of brokerage is charged.
FRR Shares Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of FRR Shares Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.400 per Annum|
|Trading AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
- Fees like AMC and the fees for keeping and opening the account have to be paid. AMC is the folio maintenance charges.
- For Demat Rs.400 per Annum of maintenance charges need to pay.
- Trading with FRR Shares and Securities has to pay Rs.250 per Annum as Trading AMC.
- It is free to open an account for trading.
- The transaction fee of 0.00275% is charged for every time of trading.
- To trade with FRR it is not mandatory to maintain any margin money that is Zero Margin.
Benefits of FRR Shares Partner Program
The FRR Shares Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Receive detailed investor options for Regional Centers, Projects and Immigration Attorneys.
- Regular meetings with Regional Centers, Projects and Attorneys
- Co-ordination and handholding until the entire process is done.
Become a Sub Broker with FRR Shares – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|