GCL Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of GCL Securities Sub Brokers working under them across India.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||60% – 75%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.25,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||31 Days|
|Receive Payout in||33 Days|
GCL Securities offer a wide range of services in trading, general insurance, and Life Insurance. For all purposes and including trade, investment, and hedging, GCL Securities provide a trading platform, whether offline or online. They deal services in exchanges like MCX, NCDEX, BSE, and NSE, among others.
Mobile app- Elite Trader allows its customer to trade anywhere and anytime. We discussed sub broker, franchise, authorized person, partner Review, and many more details about GCL securities in the following article.
GCL Securities Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know the Customer Ratings of GCL Securities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
GCL capital stockbroker is average rated by their consumer. Overall ratings on the basis of the Revenue Sharing Model, Trading Platforms, etc are 2.3 out of 5.
The crucial factor customer select GCL capital stockbroker is their research, back office, operations support, and trading platforms. They are lagging with Trading Platforms, support services, and minimum market share.
Overview of GCL Securities Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about GCL Securities Franchise are given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||31 Days|
|Payout Time||33 Days|
GCL Securities is a private broker company based in Rajasthan. In 2005 Honey Sharma was the founder of GCL Securities. Their branches in Ganganagar and Jaipur are located in Rajasthan, in Ahmedabad and Mehsana, and in Delhi. They offer the Elite Trader mobile app to customers for trade. Ganganagar is the headquarter of GCL security.
As “full-service” GCL Securities do more than facilitate the purchase and sale of stocks or bonds. These agents provide a wide range of services and products, including financial planning and retirement, investment and tax advice as well as regular portfolio updates.
Become a Sub Broker with GCL Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
GCL Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
GCL Securities Sub Brokership
Sub broker is a business model for the vision to grow big GCL broker help to expand in the industry. Building a partnership with GCL broking as a sub-broker, they help for the growth of the business. Sub broker is essential to have your own office space and staff to cater to a larger set of clients.
GCL Securities Remisier
Remisier will be liable for consequent rewards in meeting the following conditions:
- The deposit of the client is credited into the client’s trading account
- Any client that remisier refers under this program must not already be an existing client of the company or your direct family member
- The client’s initial deposit is equal to or more than RS. 5000
- The client should pay at least RS. 500 brokerage in the first three months
- The client should maintain a trading account for a minimum of three months after initial deposits are made, and should not request a full payout in the meantime
GCL Securities Sub Broker Commission / GCL Broking Revenue Sharing
Find the below table to know GCL Broking Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%|
|Referral Program||Rs.2,000 per Refer|
The commission is an ongoing service fee, payable to GCL Securities. It is a kind of continuing fee variation from franchise to franchise. Commissions are a form of variable pay compensation for sold services.
GCL Broking Franchise appoints-
- Sub Broker on a variant range of minimum 60% to 75% sharing model.
- As per the referral program get Rs. 2,000 per referral as per commission.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
|IIFL Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker|
GCL Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
The below Tables gives a good understanding of GCL Securities Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.100,000|
Franchise Cost is the initial amount the business partner provides to GCL for partnership. It is an initial fee paid for becoming a franchisor.
In return, both party sign is written the contract, included in the FDD, which sketch the responsibilities of equally the franchisor and the franchise. Security Deposit is an amount of money given to GCL to stand as security in the event of something happening.
Sub Broker deposit security amount of minimum Rs.25,000 to Rs.100,000.
For the referral program, there is no required security deposit, It is free.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
GCL Broking Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know GCL Broking Partner Infrastructure Requirements:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
GCL Securities pose their business partners to maintain infrastructure requirements for business. Franchisees need to invest their own fund in premises, equipment, fixtures, furnishings, inventory, and the working capital necessary to establish a franchise unit.
- GCL securities impose the requirement of office premises of a minimum of 100 Sq Ft.
- GCL securities provide research and mobile trading platform services to clients, which help them in trading. It is mandatory to provide clients.
- They send trading information to clients, if customers use these reports, the recommendations they have made in the past should be examined and the accuracy of these should be assessed.
- The GCL securities full stock broker offers a different range of services to trade.
- Providing a Telephone line is not compulsory for clients.
- A High-Speed Internet connection should be facilitated to perform trading and maintain the back office.
GCL Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various GCL Securities Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
There are various offers available for the Sub-brokers of GCL Securities which are as follows –
- Zero deposit is offered for the Sub-brokers of the GCL securities.
- The initial deposit of Rs 10,000 is not attained.
- GCL securities let Flexible Revenue Sharing to Sub Broker.
- A flat revenue share is not necessitated by sub broker.
- Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid is not authorized.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Grovalue Securities Sub Broker||Goldmine Stocks Sub Broker||GCL Securities Sub Broker|
|Greenbucks Securities Sub Broker||Gogia Capital Sub Broker||Ganpati Securities Sub Broker|
|Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker||GEPL Capital Sub Broker||FRR Shares Sub Broker|
GCL Securities Franchise Support
The below table consist of various support provided by the GCL Securities Authorised Person program:
Franchise Support by GCL Securities is enlightened below.
- A robust and user-friendly trading platform.
- Franchises are provided the facility to manage client accounts online, with functions like online account opening, voucher entry, direct information to clients, as well as direct contract notes.
- Fast pay-in and pay-out facilities, based on the exchange rules and regulations.
- Free Demat accounts for the clients can easily be maintained at our depository.
- Speed, convenience, and risk management on the trading platform.
- Back office support to help make dealing with the company and clients very efficient.
- Overall support.
GCL Securities Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information on GCL Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.75 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.50 per Lot|
GCL securities charge a variant fee structure for using their trading platform. GCL securities sub-broker charges 0.35% for trading in equity delivery. They charge 0.04% for trading in Equity Intraday, Equity Futures, and Currency Futures.
GCL securities brokers charge flat 75/- per executed order for trading on Equity Options. Trading in Currency Options is charged Rs.50 per Lot.
GCL Securities Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information on GCL Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
GCL securities charge a fixed fee for using their trading platform.
- GCL securities sub-broker charges for yearly maintenance, call & trade charges, etc.
- The broker charges a fixed amount per traded order.
- GCL securities brokers charge Rs.300 per Annum for demat.
- The trading maintenance charge is Free.
- Account Opening Charges for trading is Zero.
- For trading transaction charges are 0.00315%.
- The margin amount in the account can be Zero, no minimum amount is required to maintain.
Benefits of GCL Securities Partner Program
The GCL Securities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- GCL offers you comprehensive business development initiatives as well as mentorship.
- GCL offers robust infrastructure, including back-office and operations support.
- Franchisees can get access to the database of dependable research and advice
- GCL offers franchisee the use of our innovative and modern technology and products
- Brand goodwill helps the franchisee to increase their business standing
Become a Sub Broker with GCL Securities – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise