Grovalue Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Grovalue Securities Sub Broker working under them across India.
Grovalue Securities being a newbie in the share broking industry has acquired a place amongst the market players and the investors. This article will focus on its journey till now and give you all the details about its functioning through the Grovalue Securities Sub Brokers, their business models, revenue sharing models for sub-brokers and the Grovalue Securities Franchises and other partners. This article will also provide you intricate details of the customer’s experience of the company, client’s brokerage plans, and other related charges applicable.
Grovalue Securities Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Grovalue Securities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
The customer ratings of Grovalue Securities depicts that the company is having a loyal customer base with 2.4 rating on the customer experience column. The partners of the company are quite happy with the support provided by the company and the revenue sharing procedure as the ratings are 2.4 and 2.5 respectively.
The clients also seem satisfied to a good extent with the services provided and the products sold as can be predicted with 2.4 and 2.3 ratings. The offers for the sub-brokers are well accepted as it seems from a 2.4 rating. All these numbers are genuine and have been collected after proper survey and scrutiny. The overall customer rating of Grovalue Securities stands at 2.4 which is quite good.
Overview of Grovalue Securities Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Grovalue Securities Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||28 Days|
|Payout Time||30 Days|
Grovalue Securities is a Private entity running its share brokerage business for the last 2 years from the year 2016. In these 2 years, it has achieved hundreds of clients through its various partners. It is a full-service broker which as it’s headquartered at Mumbai. In the financial capital of the country, Mr. Ankit Sethi founded this company which runs its business via sub-brokers, Franchises, and other partners. The sub-brokers code activation time is around 28 days which is one of the minima in the industry and the payout time is also less 28 days.
Become a Sub Broker with Grovalue Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Grovalue Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Grovalue Securities provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Grovalue Securities Sub Brokers business model is described below –
There are three Grovalue Securities business models which are –
- Master Franchise: According to these business models, Grovalue Securities allow a particular entity in one specific area to become its franchise and run the share broking business under its name. This is a monopoly business where no other franchise can be formed in that locality or the area specified. The entity has to acquire own customers and generate revenue by selling products and services of Grovalue Securities.
- Sub-brokership Business Model: Grovalue Securities provide a license to various sub-brokers who want to work under their name. They either have a clientele or can build one where they can sell the company’s products and services. The company will pay them a part of the revenue generated by the sub-brokers only. In this business model, there is no monopoly practice and there can be any number of sub-brokers of Grovalue Securities in one area.
- Referral Program: This is one of the simplest forms of partnering with Grovalue Securities as there is no investment involved in this business model. Any person can enroll under this program and can refer anybody who will be interested in buying the products or services of the company. The company will pay either a flat amount or a percentage of the revenue generated from the referral.
Grovalue Securities Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
Grovalue Securities Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Grovalue Securities Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Master Franchise||75% – 85%|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%|
The amount of revenue earned by each of the partners is dependent on the amount of security deposit they keep. The exception is only the referral program partners.
So, for the Master Franchises, the revenue they can earn in within 75% to 85% of the revenue generated. The percentage will vary according to the amount of investment they have made in the franchise building.
Sub-brokers also get paid in a similar fashion where the minimum revenue they can earn on a sale is 50% while the maximum can be 70%.
The Referral program candidates earn 15% flat on every sale their referred person makes.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Grovalue Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Grovalue Securities Securities Franchise Cost:
|Master Franchise||Rs.200,000 – Rs.500,000|
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
As mentioned above, the Referral program candidates need not pay any deposit or make any investment to start the business. Apart from them, the Grovalue Securities security deposit for the sub-brokers starts from Rs. 50000, while the maximum one can keep, is Rs. 100000.
The master franchises have to invest at least Rs. 200000 to get permission to start their business and they can also invest up to Rs. 500000 according to their requirement and needs.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
Grovalue Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Grovalue Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 200 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 3|
The Grovalue Securities infrastructure requirements which are regarded as the eligibility criteria for the partners are as follows –
- The office of the partner must be large and at least have 200 square feet of area in it.
- The office must keep three employees.
- Research services must be provided so that the clients get the best information
- The telephone lines and the internet connection is mandatory in these offices.
Grovalue Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Grovalue Securities Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
The Grovalue Securities offers –
- Low investment sub-brokership and Franchise business
- They offer Zero Deposit business model as well
- The earning potential is quite high and revenue can be shared according to the partner’s advantage.
- The company provides support and research services.
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
Grovalue Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Grovalue Securities Authorised Person program:
Grovalue Securities provide marketing support for its partners so that their business gets popular as well as the products and services. The back-office and the trading support is also provided by the company to the partners of the company. The company trains the partner associations and their members about the products and also about acquisition techniques.
Grovalue Securities Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Grovalue Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Delivery||0.25% – 0.55%|
|Equity Intraday||0.025% – 0.055%|
|Equity Futures||0.025% – 0.055%|
|Equity Options||Rs.25 – Rs.55 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Currency Options||Rs.25 – Rs.55 per Lot|
|Commodity||0.02% – 0.05%|
The brokerage charges of Grovalue Securities is different for the different asset classes. For the equity deliver, they charge 0.25% and it can go up to 0.55%. For the Equity intraday and futures, the rate is within 0.025% to 0.055%. For the commodities and currency futures, the brokerage rate is between 0.02% and 0.05%. The options (equity) have been tagged with an Rs. 25 to Rs. 55 charge per lot. For the currency options, the charges are between Rs. 25 and Rs. 55 only on per lot basis.
Grovalue Securities Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Grovalue Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.600 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.250|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.15,000|
The Grovalue Securities account opening charges are Rs. 250 which is quite nominal. The trading account is maintained every year for free of cost while the annual maintenance charges for the Demat account is Rs. 600. The investor or the client must keep Rs. 15000 for starting trading in your terminal. The transaction charge rate is 0.00320%.
Benefits of Grovalue Securities Partner Program
The Grovalue Securities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- The transparent and flexible revenue sharing models are beneficial for the sub-brokers and other partners of the company.
- The new company is well advanced in their technologies.
- The friendly and supportive customer care help the partners and the customer both.
Become a Sub Broker with Grovalue Securities – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|