Ganpati Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Ganpati Securities Sub Broker working under them across India.
Ganpati Securities is a developing company in the financial services industry of Northern India. They offer a broad range of financial goods and services. Ganpati Group sustained growth is like a boost to the primary and secondary northern markets.
Ganpati offers institutional and retail brokerage of equities, Commodities, Currency, Derivative and Online Trading along with Depository Services, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and Fixed Deposits. Consultancy in’ Cash & Carry‘ of agri commodities.
In this article, we have covered all details of Ganpati Securities, sub-broker, franchise, authorized person and partner review in detail.
Ganpati Securities Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Ganpati Securities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Ganpati Online is good to try. Taking all ratings into conceding, the overall rating of the company is around 2.4 points out of 5 points. Ganpati Online has underrated on customer ratings.
They provide the Online Trading Platform and research service to clients. Customer services are provided, but improvising other areas like improving trading platforms and reducing security deposit can be done.
Overview of Ganpati Securities Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Ganpati Securities Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Maharaja Surat Singh|
|SB Code Activation Time||28 Days|
|Payout Time||3-4 Weeks|
Ganpati Securities is one of Rajasthan’s leading stock dealers. They found it in 1995 by Mr. Maharaja Surat Singh (CEO), and currently represent over 9000 customers in different industries. Ganpati Securities represent as a full service brokerage House. Ganpati Online is a diversified financial services provider of financial services.
It is a private company, headquartered in Suratgarh, Rajasthan.
The facility is also available for online and off – line trading. They can also carry commodity trading on mobiles and tablets out. With call-n-trade facilities, Ganpati offers a real-time risk management system (RTRMS). Ganpati Online has the Company & HNI Commodities Trading & Currency Desk.
The activation of the SB code takes 28 days, and the payout takes 3-4 weeks.
Become a Sub Broker with Ganpati Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Ganpati Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Ganpati Securities Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
A broker is a non-direct stock trader, but on behalf of a trading member, they act as a representative. They also assist investors through trade members in security matters. The certificate of registration for SEBI is essential. The role of sub-broker, along with its industry estimates, is essential to suggest useful tips to its customer regarding stock exchange.
Ganpati Securities Remisier
Any client Remisier to in this program must not be an existing customer of the firm or your member of the direct family. Remisier provides advice and recommendations to clients. They work as an independent partner.
Ganpati Securities Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Ganpati Securities Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%|
Commission is a recompense made by Ganpati Securities to the franchise based on the value of sales accomplished.
- The amount of money a person receives depends on his or her level of sales.
- Sub Broker: Receives a revenue sharing of minimum 50% to the maximum 80%.
- Remisier: Flat commission of 10% of sales is shared.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
|IIFL Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker|
Ganpati Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Ganpati Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
The costs of purchasing the franchise of Ganpati Securities. Security deposit upfront costs for ready – to – use business model and support.
- Sub Broker- To become a sub broker upfront deposit of minimum 50,000 to maximum Rs.200,000, range depends on range of service and customer base.
- Remisier: To become Remisier they require no deposition. It is free to become remisier.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Indus Portfolio Sub Broker||Indira Securities Sub Broker||HSE Securities Sub Broker|
|Integrated Master Sub Broker||Indianivesh Securities Sub Broker||Hedge Equities Sub Broker|
|Inditrade Capital Sub Broker||India Advantage Sub Broker||Guiness Securities Sub Broker|
Ganpati Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Ganpati Online Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
It describes the infrastructure requirements for partnership
GANPATI Securities is committed to maintaining it is business partners ‘ infrastructure needs. For the creation of a franchise unit, the franchisees need to invest their own fund in premises, facilities, furniture, inventories, and working capital. Infrastructure requirement is the tested formula to run the business successfully.
- Need to maintain a space of 100 square feet of office.
- Minimum of 1 workforce necessary for customer service.
- The franchise is optional to provide its customer with research services.
- The trading terminals platform to trade is compulsory, to able customer easy to place an order.
- They require an internet connection in office premises.
- Telephone lines are compulsory to attain the customer.
Ganpati Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Ganpati Online Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
Ganpati Online sub broker offers. There are various offers available for the sub-brokers of Ganpati Online which are as follow:
- It does not require an initial deposit of Rs 10,000.
- Low investment or zero deposit for the sub-brokers is allowed.
- Ganpati Online agrees for revenue sharing options to be flexible which is one of the essential things.
- They do not allow flexible revenues sharing with clients.
- Flat revenue sharing cannot be attained.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Grovalue Securities Sub Broker||Goldmine Stocks Sub Broker||GCL Securities Sub Broker|
|Greenbucks Securities Sub Broker||Gogia Capital Sub Broker||Ganpati Securities Sub Broker|
|Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker||GEPL Capital Sub Broker||FRR Shares Sub Broker|
Ganpati Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Ganpati Securities Authorised Person program:
- Ganpati provides Marketing Support and Back-Office Support to the franchisee.
- Trading Support and Advisory Support are provided to their associates.
- Ganpati offers fast hassle-free transactions into Equities, Commodities, Currency, and Mutual Fund.
- High-end Mobile and tablet application for trading anytime anywhere.
- Real time fund transfer facility.
- Training like dealing with training and product training is provided by Ganpati Online.
- Back Office access to all branches and clients without any cost.
- Trading support by providing research and trading platform.
Ganpati Securities Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Ganpati Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Delivery||0.2% – 0.5%|
|Equity Intraday||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Equity Futures||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 – Rs.50 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Currency Options||Rs.10 – Rs.25 per Lot|
|Commodity||0.02% – 0.05%|
The following is discussed on the brokerage charges for clients.
- Ganpati Online charge brokerage charges on every trade by clients.
- Ganpati Online sub broker charge 2% – 0.5%for trading in equity delivery.
- They charge 02% – 0.05% for trading in equity intraday, equity futures, and currency futures.
- Ganpati Online brokers charge flat 20 – Rs.50 per Lot per executed order for trading on Equity Options.
- Trading in Currency Options is charged 10 – Rs.25 per Lot.
- Commodity trading brokerage of 0.02% – 0.05% is charged.
Ganpati Securities Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Ganpati Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.200 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.400|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.1,000|
Ganpati Online charges a fixed fee for using their trading platform.
- Ganpati Online brokers charge Rs.200 per Annum for demat.
- Trading maintenance charge is Free.
- Account Opening Charges for trading is Rs.400.
- For trading transaction charges are 0.00295%
- Margin amount in the account is the minimum Rs.1,000 required to maintain.
Benefits of Ganpati Securities Partner Program
The Ganpati Securities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- All grievances are handled personally by the Top Management and we ensure to make a lifetime relationship with clients and our business associates.
- Online & Offline Trading facility is also available. Also, Commodity trading can be done on Mobile & Tablets.
- Ganpati offers Real-time Risk Management System (RTRMS) with Call-n-trade facilities.
- Ganpati has dedicated Commodity trading & Currency Trading Desk for Corporate & HNIs.
- For stockbroking clients, they provide research through various delivery channels like email, chat, SMS, phone calls, etc.
Become a Sub Broker with Ganpati Securities – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise