GEPL Capital is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of GEPL Capital Sub Brokers working under them across India.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||60% – 80%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.300,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||30 Days|
|Receive Payout in||35 Days|
|Founder||Anil Amarnath Joneja|
GEPL Capital was formerly known as Gupta Equities Pvt Ltd. GEPL Capital franchise is spread across 9 states and services through 150 access points including 25 own branches.
With clientele ranging from individual investors to enterprises to institutions, GEPL intuitively understands different financial requirements and offers customized investment solutions.
Additional services offered to clients catering to their needs and financial objectives include property management services, investment consulting, and financial planning. GEPL Capital provides the user with a web-based, windows desktop-based, and mobile trading platform.
In this article, all details of the franchise, authorized person, and their partner are review.
GEPL Capital Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below the table to know the Customer Ratings of GEPL Capital Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.4/5|
- GEPL Capital security has ranked average on the bases of customer experience, services, products, revenue sharing model, and offers it provides.
- The overall rating of the company is 2.3 out of 5.
- Areas like services, customer support, and market share need to be improved to provide better service to the customer.
Overview of GEPL Capital Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about GEPL Capital Franchise are given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Anil Amarnath Joneja|
|SB Code Activation Time||30 Days|
|Payout Time||35 Days|
GEPL Capital is a full-service broker private firm. It was established by Anil Amarnath Joneja. Mumbai is the headquarters.
This organization is founded in the year 1997. GEPL Capital offers equity, Commodities, bonds, derivatives, share loans, insurance, and joint-venture funds investment revenue.
The Company reaches a diversified customer base of over 26 owned branches and over 150 partners across India. We strengthen our distribution and reach with our relationship with BANK OF INDIA for online equity transactions with our customers.
GEPL Capital and its group of companies are members of NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDX, CDSL, IRDA, RBI, ARN holders, and registered investment advisors.
Become a Sub Broker with GEPL Capital – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
GEPL Capital Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
GEPL Capital Sub Brokership
As a sub-broker of GEPL Capital, they do not directly involve as a trading member, but they act as an agent for a trading member. They also help investors through trading members in the area of security. The certificate of registration by SEBI is quite essential for sub-brokers.
GEPL Capital Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know GEPL Capital Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%|
GEPL Capital Franchise provides Commission. Since they earn a commission for each business they perform for the customer, they generally make requested recommendations and propose business ideas to encourage the volume of trade. Brokers provide advice on what stocks to buy and sell.
Sub Broker franchises provide a commission of 60% to 80% income sharing.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
|IIFL Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker|
GEPL Capital Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
The below Tables gives a good understanding of GEPL Capital Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.300,000|
The franchise security deposit is described below.
The franchise pay a security deposit as a franchise cost to GEPL Capital to grant a licensee the right to use its trademark. GEPL Capital sets and implements the brand standards that the licensee must maintain in order to continue using such trade names and research services. Business partners have to pay this as an upfront fee.
Sub Broker pays a security deposit of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 300,000 for the franchisee to GEPL Capital.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
GEPL Capital Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know GEPL Capital Partner Infrastructure Requirements:
|Office Area||Not Mandatory|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
- No Office Area space is specified for the franchisee.
- To set up a trading terminal and back office systems a workstation with Internet connectivity is recommended to use compulsory.
- Employees are not mandatory.
- Telephone lines with voice loggers are mandatory.
- Separate broadband connection for back office reports is mandatory.
- Providing research services is not required by sub-broker.
GEPL Capital Sub Broker Offers
Find below various GEPL Capital Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
Find below various GEPL Capital Securities Sub Broker Offers:
There are different offers for GEPL Capital franchisee available as follows–
- GEPL Capital Securities sub – brokers do not offer zero deposits.
- An initial Rs. 10,000 deposit is not obligatory.
- Assign flexible revenue to the Sub Broker.
- The broker cannot share a flat income sharing.
- GEPL Capital Securities do not authorize zero revenue sharing with prepaid.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Grovalue Securities Sub Broker||Goldmine Stocks Sub Broker||GCL Securities Sub Broker|
|Greenbucks Securities Sub Broker||Gogia Capital Sub Broker||Ganpati Securities Sub Broker|
|Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker||GEPL Capital Sub Broker||FRR Shares Sub Broker|
GEPL Capital Franchise Support
The below table consist of various support provided by the GEPL Capital Authorised Person program:
Below we talked about GEPL Capital Franchise Support
- GEPL Capital provides a platform for real-time monitoring orders helping to download and install on user’s computer the software application powered by the ‘Omnesys NEST trader.
- Provide marketing support to business partners.
- Trading support by resolving trade disputes while maintaining compliance.
- Advisory support
- Demonstrate knowledge to clients by providing dealing training.
- Doesn’t offer any referral program to its existing customers.
GEPL Capital Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information on GEPL Capital Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Delivery||0.2% – 0.4%|
|Equity Intraday||0.02% – 0.04%|
|Equity Futures||0.02% – 0.04%|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 – Rs.40 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.02% – 0.04%|
|Currency Options||Rs.15 – Rs.30 per Lot|
|Commodity||0.02% – 0.04%|
GEPL Capital Franchise clients are subject to brokerage charges.
- Delivery equity brokerage charge 0.2% – 0.4%.
- Intraday trading on equity brokerage is 0.02% – 0.04% for both sides.
- Brokerage charge for equity future is 0.02% – 0.04% for trading both sides.
- Trading in equity options brokerage Rs.20 – Rs.40 per contract.
- Currency future brokerage charge is 0.02% – 0.04%.
- Currency options brokerage is Rs.15 – Rs.30 per Lot.
- For trading in commodity, brokerage is 0.02% – 0.04%.
GEPL Capital Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information on GEPL Capital Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Trading AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.300|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.3,000|
- Trading account opening charges are Rs .300 per Annum, to be paid once.
- Demat trading annual maintenance charges are Rs.250 per Annum.
- Demat account opening charges are a one-time charge, it is free.
- Margin money of a minimum of Rs. 3,000 needs to maintain.
- The transaction charge for trading is 0.00325%.
Benefits of GEPL Capital Partner Program
The GEPL Capital Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- OMNESYS NEST Trader as a trading platform. The tool is available in three different ways: desktop computer, web-based and mobile.
- Wide range of products and services.
- Loan against shares, demat services, NRI trading.
- Trading in equity, commodity, and currency.
- Financial planning, wealth management, Insurance, PMS.
- Fundamental and technical reports.
- They have a tie-up with the Bank of India (BOI) for hassle-free and seamless trading and fund transfers.
- GEPL enriches its offerings by providing trading tips and recommendations, research reports, news, and alerts.
Become a Sub Broker with GEPL Capital – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
List of Top GEPL Capital Partners/ Business Partners
|Company List||Remisiers Name||Trade Name||Remisiers Registration No.|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Ms. Rachna Khetan||Rachna Khetan||R/0724/01108/04/11/2003|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Mr. Amit S. Bhatia||Amit S. Bhatia||R/0724/01572/12/01/2004|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Mr. Prarthi Pandey||Prarthi Pandey||R/0724/01573/12/01/2004|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Ms. Shakuntla Monga||Shakuntla Monga||R/0724/01574/12/01/2004|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Mr. Saumil Karkera||Saumil Karkera||R/0724/01575/12/01/2004|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Mr. Sandeep Talwar||Sandeep Talwar||R/0724/01577/12/01/2004|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Mr. Ajit Rammilan Maurya||Ajit Rammilan Maurya||R/0724/02496/13/04/2004|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Mr. Prabhat Rammilan Maurya||Prabhat Rammilan Maurya||R/0724/02497/13/04/2004|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Ms. Pratibha Rammilan Maurya||Pratibha Rammilan Maurya||R/0724/02498/13/04/2004|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Ms. Swati Hazare||Swati Hazare||R/0724/02499/13/04/2004|
|GEPL CAPITAL||Vagela Daxen Jatubha||Vagela Daxen Jatubha||R/0724/35987/25/03/2010|