Arham Share is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Arham Share Sub Broker working under them across India.
It has a full range of investment services covering equity, debt, mutual fund, wealth management, equity derivatives, derivatives of currency, commodity derivatives, and repository.
In this article, we have discussed Arham Share Sub Broker, Franchise, Authorized Person and the Partner Review.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||50% – 80%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.300,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||31 Days|
|Receive Payout in||33 Days|
Arham Share Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Arham Share Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Arham Share is rated average overall. Business partners are satisfied with their Revenue Sharing Model and products.
Many Ares like providing customer services to clients, trading platform and security Deposits for a business need to be reviewed for improving customer satisfaction. Arham Capital Sub Broker is overall rated 2.3 out of 5.
Overview of Arham Share Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Arham Share Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full-Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||31 Days|
|Payout Time||33 Days|
Arham Share is a Full-Service Broker. Priyank Mehta is the founder of the organization. It is a Private entity firm. It was established in 2010. Its headquarter is in Surat, Gujarat.
Arham Share has memberships of BSE, NSE, MCX, MCX-SX (NSE CURRENCY) and DP of CDSL. Arham Share Franchise has memberships in all 3 segments; cash, derivative and foreign currency.
Arham Share Franchise company has its presence in multiple Indian cities through its form-collection centers. For SB Code Activation they take 31 Days and take 33 Days for Payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Arham Share – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Arham Share Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Arham Share provides sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Arham Share Sub Brokers business model is described below –
Arham Share provides business opportunities to others to become their business partner.
There are two different business models available with the Arham Share Share Sub Broker which are:
- Sub Broker
Arham Share Sub Broker:
A sub-broker is a subsidiary broker as a person who is enrolled with an affiliated to an accepted stock exchange member of SEBI as such.
Arham Share Remisier:
A remisier is an agent of a stock brokering company that advises and executes trade executions for customers on inventories and share trading. It is an easy method of partnership as it do not require any infrastructure.
Arham Share Sub broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Arham Share Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%|
In the Revenue Sharing Model, Arham Share charge fee that is merely payment for joining the franchise system under the terms included by the Arham Share and agreed to by the broker in the franchise agreement.
It is traditionally the initial payment that the franchise makes to the Arham Share when they sign their franchise agreement and become a franchise.
Sub Broker shares a minimum of 50% of commotion that exceeds a maximum of 80%.
Remisier gives a commission of a minimum flat 20% of revenue.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker||Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
|IIFL Sub Broker||Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker|
Arham Share Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Arham Share Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.300,000|
Security Deposits are collected by Arham Share prior to inward bound into a full franchise agreement.
- Security Deposit is the full initial franchise fee amount deposited to Arham Share.
- In the occasion a franchise agreement goes through into the deposit is credited towards amounts owing.
- Sub Broker are charged minimum Rs.50,000 to maximum Rs.300,000 for Franchise of Arham Share.
- For Remisier partnership Rs.5,000 is a Security Deposit amount.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
Arham Share Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Arham Share Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 SqFt|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
Arham Share provides an important code to follow to run the business according to its standards.
- The Arham Share assists the franchisee in the Infrastructure Requirements. And the franchisor will provide ongoing support and assistance to the franchise.
- For Arham Share Partner it is required to have a Minimum 100 Sq Ft Office Area.
- Arham broker needs to appoint Minimum 1 employee.
- Providing Trading Terminals is mandatory in premises.
- Providing Research Services to clients is not mandatory, it depends on clients requirements for trading.
- Internet Connection and Telephone Lines are not important to present in the office, it is optional to the broker.
Arham Share Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Arham Share Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
There are various offers available for the Sub brokers of the Arham Share which are as follows –
- A zero deposit is not offered for the Sub brokers.
- The initial deposit of Rs 10,000 is compulsory.
- Arham Share Sub Broker allows Flexible Revenue Sharing to Sub Broker.
- Flat revenue share is not allowed to sub broker.
- Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid is not permitted.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Grovalue Securities Sub Broker||Goldmine Stocks Sub Broker||GCL Securities Sub Broker|
|Greenbucks Securities Sub Broker||Gogia Capital Sub Broker||Ganpati Securities Sub Broker|
|Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker||GEPL Capital Sub Broker||FRR Shares Sub Broker|
Arham Share Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Arham Share Authorised Person program:
- Arham Share Support by providing ongoing support and assistance to the franchise.
- The Arham Share is obligated to provide you with the Back office support and services provided for the development and expand their business.
- They also provide pre-training modules hosted on their Intranet by conducting initial training.
- The Arham Share provides advisory supports to the franchise.
Arham Share Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Arham Share Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.25 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.15 per Lot|
The brokerage fee applies each time you place a trade and is usually a nominal amount, but could be higher based on the size of the transaction.
- Arham Share Franchise charges 0.25 % for equity delivery trading.
- Arham Share Franchise charge 0.03% for the intraday equity trading
- Flat 0.03% is charged for trading equity futures, currency futures and also for commodities.
- For the equity options, the charge is flat Rs.25 per lot and for currency options, it is Rs. 15 per lot is charged as brokerage.
Arham Share Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Arham Share Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.200 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.400|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.15,000|
Clients need a separate account for trading to perform the buy or sale of securities from the stock market.
- This account is referred to as the trade account and Arham Share is provided for it. This is the demat account.
- The Arham Share Share Demat Account opening charge is Rs.200 for the clients per year.
- For the Demat Trading Account opening Rs 400 is charged.
- The trading account is Free.
- The transaction charges are 0.00290%
- 10,000 minimum margin money that the client has to maintain in demat account.
Benefits of Arham Share Partner Program
The Arham Share Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Arham Share franchise service is quite well-organized.
- The Franchise serves customers the updated technology.
- This Sub-broker has web-enabled is on their back – office.
- It keeps the overall investment and trading process simple and unhurdled for clients that that is the main factor.
- The commission is the payment of the franchise fee with the initial services and support provided by the Arham Share is very low.
Become a Sub Broker with Arham Share – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
List of Top Arham Share Partners/ Business Partners
|Company List||Remisiers Name||Trade Name||Remisiers Registration No.|
|ARHAM SHARE||Bhavinbhai Jayantilal Kalathiya||Bhavinbhai Jayantilal Kalathiya||R/6405/41241/11/11/2011|
|ARHAM SHARE||Hiren Shantilal Desai||Hiren Shantilal Desai||R/6405/41288/30/11/2011|
|ARHAM SHARE||Kalpesh Vinodchandra Parekh||Kalpesh Vinodchandra Parekh||R/6405/41757/13/04/2012|