Arch Finance is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Arch Finance Sub Broker working under them across India.
It is the full-service stockbroker that has its corporate office based out of New Delhi. The account opening and maintenance charges are relatively pricey as compared to other stock brokers in India.
Being a full-service stockbroker, it provides research and recommendations to its clients through their in-house research team of experts. These tips and reports are at both the fundamental and technical levels for long-term investors and short-term traders respectively.
In this article, all details of Sub Broker, Franchise, Authorized Person and their Partner Review are discussed.
Arch Finance Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Arch Finance Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
- Arch Finance is good to attempt.
- Taking all other ratings into yielding, the general rating of the company is around 2.4 points out of 5 points.
- Arch Finance has medium rated on customer ratings.
- Customer Services are provided fairly but there are areas that can be improved, for services like Trading Platforms and Market Share.
- Arch Finance is known for the Revenue Sharing Model and Services.
Overview of Arch Finance Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Arch Finance Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||28 Days|
|Payout Time||3-4 Weeks|
Arch Finance is a private entity firm, founded by Narendra Goushal.
This stock broking company was founded in 1995 in New Delhi and by now the company has a presence in multiple Indian cities through its form-collection centers.
Arch Finance associates with sub broker centers where users can open an account with Arch Finance. This broker is an associate of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Multi Commodity Exchange and MCX-SX.
Arch Finance take 28 Days to Active SB Code and 3-4 Weeks for Payout Time.
Become a Sub Broker with Arch Finance – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Arch Finance Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Arch Finance provides sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Arch Finance Sub Brokers business model is described below –
It increases the number of stores in which customers are able to purchase their products or services will lead to their growth of the business. By business model allow their brand and rights of sale to a franchisee of branded products and services.
Arch Finance allows the following Business Models:
- Sub Broker
Arch Finance Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
Arch Finance Sub Broker is associated with a brokerage firm. Stockbrokers are governed by the SEBI Act. Arch Finance Sub Broker is not a Trading Member of a Stock Exchange but acts as an agent or other assisting investors in the trade through such Trading Members on behalf of a Trading Member. The stockbroker only serves the investor as an agent for Arch Finance.
Arch Finance Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Arch Finance Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%|
Revenue Sharing Models for Arch Finance sub broker is discussed below.
Arch Finance Franchise in exchange, the franchisee pays certain charges and agrees to meet certain requirements, normally provided for in a franchise agreement.
Sub Broker has to provide Commission of range minimum 50% to a maximum of 80 %.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
Arch Finance Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Arch Finance Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.300,000|
- Arch Finance franchisee has to pay a deposit to the franchisor; it must be refunded on termination of the franchise agreement; upon termination.
- Arch Finance sub-brokers operate by the broking ventures via high – end techniques and installations etc. in return they pay Security Deposit.
- Security Deposit is an initial part-payment in a Franchise process.
- Sub Broker has to pay Franchise Cost of Rs.25, 000 to Rs.300, 000.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
Arch Finance Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Arch Finance Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Not Mandatory|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
Infrastructure Requirement for Arch Finance is discussed.
A business partner with Arch Finance is required to meet Infrastructure Requirement in meeting the business and social needs.
- The office area for business is not mandatory.
- Workstation with ISDN/VSAT connectivity required to set up a trading terminal and back office systems
- Telephone lines are not required.
- Separate broadband connection for back office reports.
- Trading Terminals should be allowed to traders/ investors to place buy/sell order.
- Research Services is a Trading recommendation that is recommended to provide to the customer.
Arch Finance Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Arch Finance Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
Find below various Arch Finance Sub Broker Offers:
There are various offers available for the Sub-brokers of the Arch Finance Franchise which are as follows –
- A zero deposit is offered for the Sub brokers of the Arch Finance.
- The initial deposit of Rs 10,000 is not required.
- Arch Finance Franchise allows Flexible Revenue Sharing to Sub Broker.
- Flat revenue share is not permitted to sub broker.
- Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid is not allowed.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
Arch Finance Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Arch Finance Authorised Person program:
Arch Finance supports thoroughly to its business affiliates in all aspects of the trading business.
- Offer Marketing Support, trade name Support and Back-Office Support.
- Research Support is provided to facilitate maintain clients.
- The training of Dealing and Product is offered which helps them to perform better with clients.
- Modernized and Mechanized terminal.
Arch Finance Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Arch Finance Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.20 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.20 per Lot|
- The brokerage charges of the Arch Finance franchise are fairly easy and at par with the market charges.
- Arch Finance charge 0.20% for equity delivery.
- Arch Finance broker firm charge 0.02% for the intraday trading of the equities and also for equity futures, currency futures and also for commodities.
- For the equity options, the charge is flat Rs. 20 per lot
- Trading in currency options is charge Rs. 20 per lot.
Arch Finance Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Arch Finance Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.250|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.10,000|
- The Demat account for trading is charged Rs.250 per Annum.
- Trading Charges for Clients they charge are free.
- Account Opening Charges for clients is Rs. 250.
- They charge 0.00311% as Transaction Charges.
- A margin deposit of Minimum Rs. 10,000 a trader needs to put up in order to open a leveraged trading position.
Benefits of Arch Finance Partner Program
The Arch Finance Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Arch Finance franchise constantly boosts the range and provides customers with excellent services.
- Arch Finance sub broker helps to develop a complete customer financial requirements solution package.
- High tech trading platforms, especially on mobile
- Flexible brokerage plans depending on user’s preference
Become a Sub Broker with Arch Finance – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Trustline Securities Sub Broker||Veracity Finance Sub Broker||VNS Finance Sub Broker|
|Unlock Wealth Sub Broker||Vachana Investments Sub Broker||Vrise Securities Sub Broker|
|VCK Share Sub Broker||Vertex Securities Sub Broker||Systematix Shares Sub Broker|