Celebrus Capital is a full-service stockbroker that is present and has Celebrus Capital Sub Broker branches mainly in cities in the southern part of India, apart from Ahmedabad. This gives you a hint of how this broker has at least for now been focusing on geography.
In the rest of the review, we will talk about the specific aspects that can assist you in making a decision on whether to go ahead with Celebrus or not.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||50% – 70%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||35 Days|
|Receive Payout in||35 Days|
Celebrus Capital Sub Broker – Customer Ratings
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.3/5|
Celebrus Capital is risky to try. Taking all other ratings into granting, the overall rating of the company is around 2.3 points out of 5 points. It has underrated on customer ratings.
They provide the Online Trading Platform – Celebrus Leap and Nest Trader. But updating is needed for customer satisfaction.
Customer Services are provided but there are areas that can be improved for enhancing service. They are best known for the low-Security Deposit. dash
About Celebrus Capital Franchise
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||35 Days|
|Payout Time||35 Days|
Celebrus Capital is founded by Jerry Mathew. It is a fully operational stockbroker based in Kochi, Kerala and a Commodity Online Group parent company. It began in 2009, while the Celebrus provides sector-wide investment services.
Available in 12 different cities across the country, the stockbroker has a limited offline presence. According to the most recent records, the Celebrus active client base is 5 822.
With this full-service stockbroker, you can trade and invest in the following segments:
- Commodity Trading
- Currency Trading
- Derivative Trading
SB Code takes 35 Days of Activation Time and takes 35 Days for Payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Celebrus Capital – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Celebrus Capital Sub Broker – Business Models
With Celebrus Securities Sub Broker, there are three different business models available –
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker Model
Celebrus Capital Master Franchise
Celebrus Capital Master Franchise offers a much greater opportunity for investment and a wider role for franchisors than traditional franchises. Master franchisees are often able to operate territory, for example, a franchise region or country.
Celebrus Capital Sub Broker Model:
Celebrus Capital Sub Broker has to source the customers, open their trading account, and help them to trade alone. A Sub – Broker is also an agent or assisting securities investors, through those Trading Members, as well as a trading member.
Celebrus Capital Remisier :
A Remisier is a self – employed brokerage agent whose revenue depends exclusively on commissions from the business remisier carries out for customers. That Remisier is more a salesman than a distributor because its revenues depend on its sales.
Celebrus Capital Franchise Commission Models / Revenue Sharing Models
Find the below table to know Celebrus Capital Franchise Commission model:
|Master Franchise||70% – 85%|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%|
The Celebrus Capital offers the opportunity to be partners in profits as a token of appreciation of trading with Celebrus Capital.
- Master Franchise shares Commission of the range of 70% – 85% Revenue Sharing to Celebrus Capital.
- Celebrus Capital appoints Sub-brokers on 50%–70%
- Partnership Commission for Remisier is 20% sharing model
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
Celebrus Capital Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Celebrus Capital Franchise Cost:
|Master Franchise||Rs.200,000 – Rs.300,000|
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Celebrus Capital Franchisor deposits are collected before a full franchise agreement is signed. Typically, they represent a percentage of the first franchise fee or the entire first franchise fee. Before the franchise agreement is concluded, Security deposits are paid.
- Master Franchise of business partnership requires a Security Deposit of Rs. 200,000 – Rs. 300,000.
- Franchise Cost for Sub Broker is the range of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 100,000 as a Security Deposit.
- Security Deposit for Remisier is Rs. 10,000.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
Celebrus Capital Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Celebrus Capital Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 200 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 2|
The Celebrus Securities Franchise infrastructure requirement is as detailed below.
- Minimum 200 Sq Ft of Office Area is required and nothing smaller then this will be applicable.
- It is essential to have Minimum 2 Employees to manage customers.
- Internet Connection and Telephone Lines are mandatory to provide on premises.
- The terminal is not mandatory to buy need to provide if required.
- Technical and Fundamental Research with daily calls.
Celebrus Capital Sub Broker Offers
Find below various Celebrus Capital Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||Yes|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||Yes|
There are different offers for Celebrus Capital franchisee is available as follows–
- A zero deposit is not offered to Celebrus Capital sub-brokers.
- An initial deposit of Rs. 10,000 is considered necessary.
- Do not allow Sub Broker to share a flexible income.
- The sub-broker does not have to share flat revenue.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|A G Shares Sub Broker||Arch Finance Sub Broker||Basan Equity Broking Sub Broker|
|Aasmaa Securities Sub Broker||ATS Share Brokers Sub Broker||Bezel Stock Sub Broker|
|Ashlar Securities Sub Broker||Bansal Finstock Sub Broker||Berkeley Securities Sub Broker|
Celebrus Capital Franchise Support
- Celebrus Capital support to Franchisee with providing a successful brand and engaging customers.
- It provides Back-Office Support, Trading Support.
- Provide essential training like Dealing Training, Acquisition Training, and Product Training.
- Celebrus provides various options for trading software throughout its applications web, mobile and desktop to Franchise.
- Celebrus Leap is a web-based trading application without downloading or installing. This is accessible from any device.
- Nest Trader :- Celebrus also offers end-user software with an exhaustive number of features. High performance/velocity Nest Trader is software for third parties and this full – service stockbroker does not support it.
Celebrus Capital Franchise – Brokerage Charges to Clients
As far as the specific Brokerage charges are concerned, here are the details:
|Equity Delivery||0.2% – 0.5%|
|Equity Intraday||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Equity Futures||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 – Rs.50 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Currency Options||Rs.10 – Rs.25 per Lot|
|Commodity||0.02% – 0.05%|
Celebrus is a full-service stock broker, it charges Franchise and brokers a specific percentage of trade value as the brokerage charge across trading segments.
The range depends on the higher the transaction value, higher will be the brokerage charge.
- Celebrus Capital charge range of 0.2% – 0.5% brokerage for equity delivery.
- Brokerage charge range of 0.02% – 0.05% for the intraday trading of the equities and also for equity futures, currency futures and also for commodities.
- For trading in equity options, the charge is the range of Rs. 20 – Rs. 50 per Lot
- Brokerage for trading in currency options, it is Rs. 10 – Rs. 25 per Lot.
Celebrus Capital Sub Broker – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives accurate information of Celebrus Capital Account opening charges imposed to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Trading AMC||Rs.100 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.200|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.10,000|
In comparison with industry standards, there are a few stockbrokers charging relatively high transaction charges. Make sure to keep some room for negotiating the transaction charges apart from negotiating the brokerage you are paying.
- The Celebrus Securities Share Demat Account opening charge is Rs. 300 for clients per year.
- A trading account is opened for Rs. 100 per Annum.
- The transaction charges are 0.00295%
- Minimum margin money that the client has to maintain in a demat account for trading is Rs. 10,000.
Benefits of Celebrus Capital Partner Program
The Celebrus Capital Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Celebrus Capital sub broker provide Investor awareness programs.
- Guide the right investments strategy, guidance on basic, technical analysis
- Celebrus Capital franchisee is Popularize the culture of capital investment between youth
- Guide right stock and guide the right investment management.
- Assistance in opening a free demat/trading account
- Guidance and trading facility in Commodity/Currency Futures in MCX, NCDEX, NMCE.
Become a Sub Broker with Celebrus Capital – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|BGSE Financials Sub Broker||BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker||Acumen Capital Sub Broker|
|Bhansali Value Sub Broker||Zuari Finserv Sub Broker||Adroit Financial Sub Broker|
|Bhumika Consultancy Sub Broker||Zen Securities Sub Broker||Almondz Global Sub Broker|