Cholamandalam Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Cholamandalam Securities Sub Broker working under them across India.
Cholamandalam Securities operates with assets under management over INR 47 700 Crores from 885 branches across India. With more than 8 Lack customers throughout the country, Cholamandalam Securities is expanding.
They operate serve include stock broking services for trading in stock markets through our branch network, online platform, and execution of financial products like IPOs, Mutual funds, Bonds and Exchange Traded Funds.
In this article, we have features all details of Cholamandalam Securities like Sub Broker, Franchise, authorized Person and partner Review.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||50% – 70%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||28 Days|
|Receive Payout in||3-4 Weeks|
Cholamandalam Securities Sub Broker – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Cholamandalam Securities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
It is good to try Cholamandalam Securities Capital. The company’s total rating is about 2.4 out of 5 points.
Cholamandalam Securities Capital’s customer ratings are average. Customer services are provided fairly, but areas for services such as trading platforms and market share can be improved.
It is known for the model of Revenue Sharing Modeland products.
About Cholamandalam Securities Franchise
Details about Cholamandalam Securities Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||28 Days|
|Payout Time||3-4 Weeks|
Cholamandalam Securities is a Full-Service Broker founded by N Srinivasan.
It was incorporated as the Murugappa Group’s financial services arm in 1994 by Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited.
As a financial service provider that offers vehicle finance, business finance, home equity loans, stock broking and the distribution of financial products to its customers, the company, now has emerged as a financial service provider.
This is an international financial services provider. Cholamandalam Securities operates with assets managed over INR 47,700 Crores from 885 offices throughout India. Cholamandalam Securities Limited (CSec) and Cholamandalam Distribution Limited (CDSL) are part of these subsidiaries.
It takes 28 days for activating SB Code. And 3-4 Weeks for Payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Cholamandalam Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Cholamandalam Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
On the basis of Business Models, Cholamandalam Securities make business partners who act on behalf of the Broker. By providing franchisee investors access to markets, brokers earned commissions and also received trading fee rebates from the exchange.
Cholamandalam Securities has the following Business Models
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker
Cholamandalam Securities Master Franchise Model
The Cholamandalam master franchise is an agreement in which a master franchisee gives control over the management and operations of franchises in a certain area or territory. This includes the right to designate Sub Broker or to participate in a Sub Broker itself.
Cholamandalam Securities Sub Broker Model
As a Sub Broker of Cholamandalam Securities, the broker provides access to the trading platform of a stock exchange. The stockbroker shares the amount of brokerage.
A Sub Broker acts on behalf of a Trading Member as an agent or otherwise for assisting investors in dealing in securities through such Trading Members. Sub-broker should be registered with SEBI.
Cholamandalam Securities Franchise Commission Models / Revenue Sharing Models
Find below table to know Cholamandalam Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Master Franchise||70% – 80%|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%|
Revenue Sharing Models is an initial fee the franchisee pay so that the brand name, product, and services can be used within a certain region and training and advice is also provided.
- The Master Franchise pay a percentage of a share as in Revenue Sharing Models of a minimum 70% to a maximum 80% of its share, depending on trade volume.
- Sub – Broker pay Commission of range 50% – 70% as revenue Sharing.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
Cholamandalam Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Cholamandalam Securities Franchise Cost:
|Master Franchise||Rs.200,000 – Rs.500,000|
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Security Deposits are collected by Cholamandalam Securities prior to inward bound into a full franchise agreement.
- Security Deposit is the full initial franchise fee amount deposited to Cholamandalam Securities.
- Sub Broker are charged minimum Rs.50,000 to maximum Rs.100,000 for Franchise of Cholamandalam Securities.
- Master Franchise partnership model 200,000 – Rs.500,000 is of Security Deposit amount is required to deposit.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
Cholamandalam Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Cholamandalam Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 200 SqFt|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 2|
Cholamandalam franchisors must continue to control business operations so that guidelines are maintained throughout the franchise network and the reputation of the brand is not affected in any way.
The cholamandalam franchisor needs to maintain following Infrastructure Requirement.
- The office Area should be Minimum 200 Sq Ft areas.
- Employee Strength of Minimum 2 should be present in office premises to attend the customer.
- Research Services assist customer for trading and take decision should be provided to the customer.
- Internet Connection and Telephone Lines is mandatory to provide in the office.
- Trading Terminals helps traders to place orders faster is compulsory to provide the customer.
Cholamandalam Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Cholamandalam Securities Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||Yes|
There are various offers available for the Sub-brokers of the cholamandalam securities which are as follows –
- For sub-brokers, a zero deposit is not provided.
- Rs 10,000 is not required as an initial deposit.
- Sub Broker permits flexible income sharing of sub-brokers with Cholamandalam Securities.
- No subscriber’s Flat Income Share is permitted.
- Prepaid zero income sharing is allowed.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|A G Shares Sub Broker||Arch Finance Sub Broker||Basan Equity Broking Sub Broker|
|Aasmaa Securities Sub Broker||ATS Share Brokers Sub Broker||Bezel Stock Sub Broker|
|Ashlar Securities Sub Broker||Bansal Finstock Sub Broker||Berkeley Securities Sub Broker|
Cholamandalam Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Cholamandalam Securities Authorised Person program:
- Cholamandalam Securities Support by providing ongoing support and assistance to the franchise.
- The Cholamandalam Securities is obligated to provide you with the Back office support and services provided for the development and expand their business.
- The Cholamandalam Securitiesalso provide product training modules hosted on their Intranet by conducting initial training.
Cholamandalam Securities Franchise – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Cholamandalam Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.50 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.25 per Lot|
Brokerage Charges of CholamandalamSecurities Franchise are discussed below.
- The brokerage fee applies each time you place a trade and is usually a nominal amount, but could be higher based on the size of the transaction.
- Franchise charges 0.5% for capital transactions for cholamandalam securities.
- 0.05 % is charged for intraday equity transactions to cholamandalam securities franchises
- 0.05 percent is charged on equity trading futures, currency futures
- The charge is Rs. 50 for stock options per batch and Rs. 25 is charged as a brokerage for currency options per batch.
- Trading in commodity 0.05% is charged.
Cholamandalam Securities Sub Broker – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Cholamandalam Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
- Traders are charged 300 per Annum to open the Demat account.
- Customer trading costs charged free.
- The opening fees of the account for customers are Free.
- 00300% of the transaction charges are charged.
- No margin deposit is required to maintain to open a leveraged position in the trade.
Benefits of Cholamandalam Securities Partner Program
The Cholamandalam Securities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Comprehensive understanding of the investment market
- Backed by strong research and advisory skills
- Offer analyses and insights to keep your investment performance on the track
- Transparency in dealing with our customers
- Multiple products and brokerage plans to suit your needs
- Successfully serviced 8 Lakhs customers across the nation
Become a Sub Broker with Cholamandalam Securities – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|BGSE Financials Sub Broker||BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker||Acumen Capital Sub Broker|
|Bhansali Value Sub Broker||Zuari Finserv Sub Broker||Adroit Financial Sub Broker|
|Bhumika Consultancy Sub Broker||Zen Securities Sub Broker||Almondz Global Sub Broker|
List of Top Cholamandalam Securities Partners / Business Partners
|Company List||Remisiers Name||Trade Name||Remisiers Registration No.|
|CHOLAMANDALAM SECURITIES||B. Vaidehi||B. Vaidehi||R/0237/11879/11/09/2006|
|CHOLAMANDALAM SECURITIES||D. Ajit Kumar Jain||D. Ajit Kumar Jain||R/0237/12233/05/10/2006|
|CHOLAMANDALAM SECURITIES||Elangovan. S||Elangovan. S||R/0237/11880/11/09/2006|
|CHOLAMANDALAM SECURITIES||N. Chandrasekaran||N. Chandrasekaran||R/0237/11883/11/09/2006|
|CHOLAMANDALAM SECURITIES||R. Suresh Kumar||R. Suresh Kumar||R/0237/08232/08/11/2005|
|CHOLAMANDALAM SECURITIES||V.G.B. Sarma||V.G.B. Sarma||R/0237/11885/11/09/2006|