Ratnakar Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker working under them across India.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||60% – 75%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.25,000 – Rs.150,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||28 Days|
|Receive Payout in||30 Days|
Ratnakar securities are more famous in Ahmedabad and have more than 25,000 clients across 30 cities as a trustworthy financial services provider.
Ratnakar securities has a number of more than 200 outlets, including a specialist cell, to meet the varied and evolving service needs of its large customer base, which address NRIs and HNIs ‘ investment needs.
Ratnakar Securities has over time gained a splendor know – how in securing proper investment opportunities for its NRI customers and providing its HNI customers with efficient wealth management solutions.
One of the main highlights of this discussion is sub broker offers and franchise revenue models.
Ratnakar Securities Franchise – Customer Ratings
The Ratnakar securities client ratings are mention in the table below:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Customer ratings on the basis of reviews and experience indicate it is ‘good’. The overall rating is 2.3 out of 5. There are many drawbacks which are required to be resolved.
The Ratnakar Securities Mobile app contains some of the issues on the trading platform:
- Speed and performance-related issues
- Disrupted frequency of updates
- Login Problems
- Basic design & user functionality
Ratnakar Securities gives the best experience by offering its team of qualified, experienced and effective brokers and employees with excellent customer attention. In Ratnakar Securities’ offices, the customer care team can be contacted by email, web chat or offline.
Overview of Ratnakar Securities Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Ratnakar Securities Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||28 Days|
|Payout Time||30 Days|
Ratnakar Securities was founded by Ajay Shah in the year 1994. Its company size is around 11 to 50 employees. They have established headquarter at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is a privately held financial services full service broker.
Ratnakar Securities has about 25,000 active customers of a huge customer base. The customers are large business individuals and non-resident Indians, together with customers from all business strata.
They are registered with and is a member of exchanges like NSE, BSE, and NSDL in the equity cash and derivatives segment. The company is also registered for commodities trading on MCX and NCDEX as Ratnakar Commodities.
They take 28 Days for SB Code Activation and 30 Days for payout.
Become a Sub Broker with Ratnakar Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Ratnakar Securities Sub Brokership
A sub-broker is a registrant for SEBI. The business model includes a large number of sub-brokers who work in one or several regions to their own customer base, sell the company’s products and services and generate income. The business model is a truly free market business model, with many subcontractors competing for customers and sales.
Ratnakar Securities Referral Program
Referral programs have help businesses to grow by engaging and leveraging their brand’s biggest assets: their customers. An individual earns through this program by referring clients.
Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Ratnakar Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%|
|Referral Program||Rs.3,000 per Refer|
The Ratnakar Securities Franchise appoints-
- Sub Broker on a variant range of minimum 60% to 75% sharing model
- Referral program on flat Rs.3,000 per referees are offered.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
Ratnakar Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Ratnakar Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.150,000|
- It is require to keep a minimum deposit of 25,000 – Rs.150,000 as a Subbroker.
- Zero deposit amounts are allowed for referral program.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
Ratnakar Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Ratnakar Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
The franchisee should be able to operate a high-quality company through the expansive franchise support package to reassure himself for the initial deposit amount investment. They offer others the opportunity to support a successful, profitable company.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|A G Shares Sub Broker||Arch Finance Sub Broker||Basan Equity Broking Sub Broker|
|Aasmaa Securities Sub Broker||ATS Share Brokers Sub Broker||Bezel Stock Sub Broker|
|Ashlar Securities Sub Broker||Bansal Finstock Sub Broker||Berkeley Securities Sub Broker|
Ratnakar Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Ratnakar Securities Authorised Person program:
Ratnakar securities support franchise on several modes to keep hold of customer and grow their business in following ways.
- Ratnakar Securities also provides intelligent trading with the same name as TradExpress through the Ratnakar Securities Mobile App.
- The app is for Android and iOS available and helps give the user the trading power. The user can use his smartphone to access the account anytime.
- Offer back office free solutions to enhance ability to focus on the customers.
- Provide trading support by providing detailed report transmitted at the end of the day by SMS and email.
- The provide support by dealing training.
Ratnakar Securities Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Ratnakar Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.75 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.50 per Lot|
The Ratnakar Financial Services brokerage plans are simple and they are as follows –
- For equity deliver, the client has to pay 0.35%
- Equity futures, currency futures, and equity intraday, the brokerage are only 0.04%.
- For the options the charges are flat 75 per lot for the currency options and 50 per lot for the equity options.
Ratnakar Securities Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Ratnakar Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.150 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.299|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.1,500|
- The trading AMC is free. The maintenance of your lifetime free account. No separate running costs are available annually.
- Demat accounts are used to transfer and collect stocks sold. It cost 300 per annum for demat AMC
- In addition to the fee, Rs 299 must be paid as document fees at the time of the opening of the account.
- The trader is obliged to pay transaction charges for every transaction, and it is 0.00305%.
- The margin is the difference between value of an investor’s total securities and a broker’s credit, for trading margin money of minimum Rs.1,500 to maintain.
Benefits of Ratnakar Securities Partner Program
The Ratnakar Securities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as Ratnakar Securities is efficient, reliable and globalized broker. It provides the traders with the following benefits:
- The opening method of the account is simple and fast and is processed within around 24 hours.
- The Equity SIP, which systematically and disciplined enables to accumulate stock, is the most distinctive feature.
- The company has a skilled, low risk, and varied portfolio for trading.
- The mobile and desktop trading platform and the mobile trading system are highly efficient.
- There are very constrained limits and exposure.
- The research and trading tips are below average quality.
- The brokerage fees are higher than their competitors.
Become a Sub Broker with Ratnakar Securities – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|BGSE Financials Sub Broker||BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker||Acumen Capital Sub Broker|
|Bhansali Value Sub Broker||Zuari Finserv Sub Broker||Adroit Financial Sub Broker|
|Bhumika Consultancy Sub Broker||Zen Securities Sub Broker||Almondz Global Sub Broker|