PCS Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of PCS Securities Sub Broker working under them across India.
PCS is one of Indian’s top 100 4th generation stock broking national brokerage house and has served thousands of investors in the last six decades. PCS Securities has become a leading CDSL participant in South India, and now has more than 340 locations across the nation. They are one of the Largest CDSL DP in South India.
It has completed more than 67 Year in this market of security firm. Every details of PCS securities sub broker, franchise, authorized person and partner review.
PCS Securities Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of PCS Securities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.4/5|
Below customers’ rating for PCS Capital broker is discussed.
Customers have reviewed PCS Capital Broker as ‘Good’ experience. They have rated over all PCS capital 2.5 out of 5 on basis of their experience. They have out rated because of their excellent services like follows:
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) – Same day payout to RTGS bank A/C and e-transfer.
- Instant Payout within 2 hours of Payout to PCS Demat A/C without shares being held back.
- Local Backup support in case of Emergency.
- Back-office access via LIDHA-DIDHA – the software.
- SMS Alerts to customers notifying balances and confirmations of daily trade by end of day.
Overview of PCS Securities Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about PCS Securities Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Headquarters||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh,|
|SB Code Activation Time||31 Days|
|Payout Time||3-4 Weeks|
PCS Securities Franchise is a Full Service Broker firm. It was founded by Paresh Shah. The company has has public entity firm. It was founded by Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, on year 1989. Its has its headquater in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
They have their presence of over 340 location and and 1200 + terminal approx the nation. In 2005 they became membership with NSE. On 2007 they started association of portfolio management. As a Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh they serve range of product to cater customers.
They are among Top CDSL Participant. They provide daily basis of News Letters and research reports to their customers. They take 31 Days for activating SB code and 3-4 Weeks of time for payout.
Become a Sub Broker with PCS Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
PCS Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
PCS Securities provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The PCS Securities Sub Brokers business model is described below –
PCS Securities Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
As agent of stock broker, Sub Broker provides access to an security As agent of an stock broker, Sub Broker provides access to an inventory platform. The Sub-Broker is the primary middleman for the capital market segment between stock broker and customer. Members of the Trading Exchange may appoint agents to help investors acquire, sell or handle securities to act as agents to their business member.
PCS Securities Remisier
Remisier are the representative of the commissioned Dealer. In stock broking company they act as advisor and receives a commission for each payment processed.
PCS Securities Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know PCS Securities Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%|
Commission Models for franchisee are discussed.
PCS Securities compensates their business partners on based of the revenue they create by their client .Franchise receive a percentage of commission of the gross trading of their customer as revenue sharing. Therefore, the higher the volume of trade, the more commission franchise earns.
- Sub Broker: Sub broker are compensated with commission of 50% – 75%.
- Remisier: Revenue sharing of flat 15% is provided to remisier.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
PCS Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of PCS Securities Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.40,000 – Rs.200,000|
Below details of Franchise Cost is discussed.
Business associates need to deposit initial amount as security deposit for partnership. In return franchisee deed is signed between both and responsibility is discussed.
- For Sub-brokership under PCS Securities, need to deposit security amount of Rs. 40,000 and goes up to Rs.200,000.
- Remisier do not need to deposit any amount for becoming business associate.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
PCS Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know PCS Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Not Mandatory|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
In table infrastructure requirement for partnership of PCS Securities
PCS Securities demands certain standard of infrastructure maintenance principles. The standards are relevant in the context of maintaining PCS Securities
PCS Securities mentioned infrastructure requirements for partnership.
- Office Area size is not mentioned by PCS Securities to maintained.
- They did not make it compulsory of maintaining employee in office.
- Providing research Services is not required, provided it is needed.
- Internet connection is required to operate office work.
- Trading terminals should be maintained in office.
- Working telephone line should be provided in office to receive trading calls from clients.
PCS Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The PCS Securities Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
Observe the PCS Securities sub broker offers:
For sub brokers of PCS securities, there are different offerings available.
- Revenue Sharing Implements the Flexible Prices.
- Minimum deposit of initial Rs 10,000 is not required.
- Low investment or zero deposit for the sub-brokers is not allowed.
- Allocation of zero revenue sharing with Prepaid is not avail.
- They do not allow flexible Revenue Sharing with clients.
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
PCS Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by PCS Securities Authorised Person program:
Study in detail support provided by PCS broker.
PCS Securities commit to support their franchisee and business partners.
- PCS Securities provides product training to their franchisees.
- Control Trade- Provide the Line Online Trading Software
- Power Comm- Helps to trade in Commodities.
- Power Access- 24 /7 internet access to client back office.
- Power Watch- Watch live rates & graphs of NSE right on your mobile.
- Power Alerts- SMS based alerts to their customers.
- Power Funds- Apply for mutual funds, IPOs, etc.
- Power Wealth- Portfolio Management Services. To their customers.
- Power Money- One of the first to launch Currency Trading – help to buy and sell currency futures in a jiffy or use the currency to hedge your forex risks.
PCS Securities Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of PCS Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Delivery||0.2% – 0.5%|
|Equity Intraday||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Equity Futures||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 – Rs.50 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Currency Options||Rs.10 – Rs.25 per Lot|
|Commodity||0.02% – 0.05%|
Below brokerage charges for trading is discussed.
PCS Securities charges brokerage as compensation on every trade placed by trader. Brokerage is charged on both side of transaction of trading. The range of brokerage depends on volume of trade.
- Brokerage charge for Equity Delivery is 0.2% to 0.5%.
- Charges for stock intraday trading is 0.2% to 0.5%.
- For trading in derivative Equity Futures is 0.2% to 0.5%.
- Brokerage for derivative options is Rs.20 to Rs.50 per Lot.
- Trading in forex Options is Rs.10 to Rs.25 per Lot.
- Brokerage for forex derivative futures is 0.02% to 0.05%.
- Commodity or MCX trading is charged 0.02% to 0.05%.
PCS Securities Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of PCS Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Zero Margin|
Below charges to open account and maintenance cost are discussed.
- The PCS security charge is Zero for Demat Account.
- For trading annual cost charges is free.
- It is free for annual maintenance of Demat.
- The transaction charges for each trading is 0.00315%.
- A trader can maintain Zero amount as marginal amount in account.
Benefits of PCS Securities Partner Program
The PCS Securities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- PCS Securities updates latest technologies to amplify efficiencies to provide software like SMS Alerts to customers notifying balances.
- They provide “Market In Your Pocket” – Live quotes and charts delivered directly to customer mobile phone.
- A robust Intranet based software for PCS dealers to enable instant communication and accurate information to their existent customers.
- Localized Risk Management System providing trading limits immediately.
Become a Sub Broker with PCS Securities – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|