Anvil Securities is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Anvil Securities Sub broker working under them across India. This broking house is one of the well known Broker in India.
Anvil Securities Franchise supply HNI, NRI, Institutional and Retail clients with research-based brokerage for equities and derivatives .
They provide HNI and NRI customers with arbitration, portfolio management (PMS) and e – Broking services.
In this article all details of Anvil Securities Franchise, its revenue sharing, cost, business models, offers & more.
Anvil Securities Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Anvil Securities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.3/5|
In the table Customer Ratings for Anvil Capital Sub Broker is discussed. Anvil Capital Franchise is recommended to try as it is rated average. The overall rating of the company is around 2.3 points out of 5 points.
Customer is satisfied by their Security Deposit amount and Products. There are many area still need to be focused for improvement of Customer Ratings.
Overview of Anvil Securities Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Anvil Securities Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Anuj A. Sheth|
|SB Code Activation Time||31 Days|
|Payout Time||40 Days|
Anvil Share and Stock Broking Pvt Ltd. is an investment shaped, diversified financial services group that creates wealth.
In 1997 Anvil Share and Stock Broking Pvt have been corporate by Anuj A. Sheth as a Full-Service Broker. It is a Private firm. Its headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Anvil stock firm currently has a composite membership in the Cash and Derivatives segments with 2 BSE membership rights and NSE membership. They provide our HNI and NRI clients with arbitration, portfolio management (PMS) services and e-broking.
Currently, there are 90 employees effort for the company.
Anvil Share takes 31 Days for SB Code Activation and 40 Days for Payout Time.
Become a Sub Broker with Anvil Securities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Anvil Securities Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Anvil Securities provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Anvil Securities Sub Brokers business model is described below –
In Business Models are discussed in the table. Anvil Securities proposes highly to expand its business. Therefore they support Business Models.
They support only 1 type of business model i.e. Sub Broker or Authorised Person.
Anvil Securities Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
Sub Broker offers access to an inventory platform as an agent of a stock broker. The subsidiary broker serves as the main intermediary between stock broker and client for the capital market segment.
Members of the Trading Exchange may designate agents to assist investors in the acquisition, sale or handling of securities to serve as agents of their trade member.
Anvil Securities Sub broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Anvil Securities Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%|
The sub-broker for Anvil Securities is also an authorized Anvil Securities Franchise. The franchise receives a percentage of share as in Revenue Sharing Models of a minimum 60% to a maximum 75% of its share, depending on trade volume.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Anvil Securities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Anvil Securities Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Here the franchise cost or the security deposit to be bought by the franchisee of the Anvil Securities Share sub – brokership is discussed.
For Sub-brokership under Anvil Securities Capital Share, you need a smaller amount that starts from Rs. 50,000 and goes up to Rs.100,000.
You have to keep this amount as a security deposit to start and carry on your share broking business under of Anvil Securities identity.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
Anvil Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Anvil Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 200 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
Anvil Securities mentioned Infrastructure Requirements for partnership. Infrastructure Requirement is attributed to its commitment to maintaining consistent standards for business. Infrastructure is Required as it is a tried, tested and proven business concept in the market place.
- Office Area should be Minimum 200 Sq Ft.
- Minimum 1 Employee is required in the office.
- Providing Research Services and Trading Terminals are important.
Anvil Securities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Anvil Securities Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
There are various offers available for the sub-brokers of Anvil Capital Share which are as follow –
- They allow revenue sharing options to be flexible which is one of the essential things.
- The initial deposit of 10K is not recommended.
- Low investment or zero deposit for the sub-brokers is not allowed.
- Free research reports to the clients
- Expert advice is available for the clients of the sub-brokers.
- They do not allow flexible Revenue Sharing with clients.
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
Anvil Securities Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Anvil Securities Authorised Person program:
In the following table discussed how Anvil Support Franchise.
- Anvil Securities Franchise allows the party to have access to proprietary knowledge, processes, and trademarks of the company.
- The Broking house allows you to may sells a product or offer a service under the name of a company.
- Anvil Securities Franchise is provided with Marketing Support and Back-Office Support.
- The stock broker provides Trading Support by providing quality research.
Anvil Securities Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Anvil Securities Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.75 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.75 per Lot|
Brokerage Charges are a percentage of the transaction, as a flat fee, or a hybrid of the two are charged to clients by Anvil Securities Franchise.
Fees is charged to facilitate trading or to administer investment or other services.
- Brokerage Charges for Equity Delivery is 0.40%.
- Charges for Equity Intraday and Equity Futures is 0.04%.
- Charges for Equity Options and Currency Options are same i.e. Rs.75 per Lot.
- Brokerage for Currency Futures is 0.04%
Anvil Securities Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Anvil Securities Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.350 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Rs.0 – Rs.300,000|
The table gives proper information of Anvil Capital Share Account opening charges to its Franchise:
- The Anvil Capital Share, Demate Account opening charges are required Rs. 350 per Annum for the clients for opening the Demat Account.
- The Trading account AMC is opened for free.
- It is free to open an account.
- The transaction charges are 0.00325%
- The minimum margin amount that the client has to maintain is Rs.0 – Rs.300,000
Benefits of Anvil Securities Partner Program
The Anvil Securities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Anvil Securities consists of skilled professionals, with knowledge of the latest investment analysis techniques, technical analysis, communication skills, and system automation.
- Anvil Securities focuses on customers intensely and continually and customers appreciate our knowledge, integrity, and teamwork and performance quality in turn.
- The broking house has successful business model.
- They are known for interaction with customers, markets, technology, and people.
Become a Sub Broker with Anvil Securities – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|