Manubhai Mangaldas is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker working under them across India.
The company’s growth over the years has been consistent and its activities expanded. There are now branches in Mumbai and Gujarat at several locations. It has kept growing and expanded its customer base through the provision of CTCL terminals and Internet based trading for its customers.
In this article we will acknowledge about sub broker, franchise, authorized person and partner review
Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Customer experienced is discussed below.
- Manubhai Mangaldas provides security service to their customers, and those customers communicate their experience through
- Their native rating prompt that is established with products, services, security deposits etc.
- They are rated good in overall rating i.e. 2.4 out of 5.
- They can focus on to improve trading platforms, market share and security deposit for better experience of rating and reviewing.
- User analyzed an average experience by becoming partnership and franchise.
Overview of Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Manubhai M Bhagat|
|SB Code Activation Time||30 Days|
|Payout Time||31 Days|
Mr Manubhai M Bhagat who was a partner with one of the leading broking firms in Mumbai for 30 years established Manubhai Mangaldas Securities Pvt. Ltd. The business was initially started as a proprietary concern in the year 1986. In the year 1998, the business was corporatized to explore new dimensions and avenues.
It is full service broker, a private body firm. They serve their customer with range of financial security service.
Manubhai Mangaldas Securities take 28 Days to Active SB Code and 3-4 Weeks for Payout Time.
Become a Sub Broker with Manubhai Mangaldas – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Manubhai Mangaldas provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Brokers business model is described below –
Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
Manubhai Mangaldas Securities follow business models to expand their business. They offer business partners by giving opportunity to trade with them. With this model Manubhai Mangaldas overcome with the issue of cost taking management of new branches in remote locations. Franchising is the approach for fast growing business.
They prefer Sub Broker as business model.
Sub Broker: A sub-broker is a person approved by the stock exchange to assist investors in buying selling and dealing in securities in return for a brokerage.
Sub Brokership can be taken with deposition of security amount. Sub Broker need to manage closely to ensure that the brand image is not damaged due to poor quality of product or service provided by the Manubhai Mangaldas Securities. They need to manage Portfolio of their customers’ trading, profit and loss.
Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Manubhai Mangaldas Securities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%|
Commission model are detailed below.
Manubhai Mangaldas Securities charge commission from franchisee to use of their products and services. They offer an opportunity to be partners with a token of approval of trading with them.
Sub broker pay Commission in percentage sharing of minimum 50% to 80%.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Manubhai Mangaldas Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
There is risk of intellectual property loss or misuse for Manubhai Mangaldas Securities. Therefore Manubhai Mangaldas Securities charge Security Deposit.
It is the initial fee need to deposit for Franchise Cost.
The initial financial investment depends on several factors such as the number of services and franchise units that you would like to develop, as well as your geographical area of operation. In addition, as you become an efficient franchise to delivers high-quality service.
Sub Broker deposits the fee of range minimum Rs.50,000 to maximum Rs.200,000.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
Manubhai Mangaldas Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Manubhai Mangaldas Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Not Mandatory|
|Employee Strength||Minimum 1|
Infrastructure Requirements for Manubhai Mangaldas Securities Partner mention in the table.
The Manubhai Mangaldas Securities Franchise infrastructure requirement is as detailed below.
- No Office Area is required.
- It is essential to have Minimum 1 Em ployees to manage customers.
- Internet Connection with high speed internet is mandatory in office.
- Telephone Lines are not mandatory to provide in building premises.
- The terminal is mandatory to maintain in office.
Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Manubhai Mangaldas Capital Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
In the following table offer of Manubhai Mangaldas Securities sub broker is mentioned.
There are various offers available for the Sub-brokers of the Manubhai Mangaldas Securities which are as follows –
- Zero deposit is presented for the Sub-brokers.
- The initial deposit of Rs 10,000 is not pertinent unlike other.
- Manubhai Mangaldas securities permit flexible Revenue Sharing to their Sub Broker.
- Flat revenue share is not necessitated to sub broker.
- Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid is not permitted.
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Manubhai Mangaldas Authorised Person program:
Support provided to franchisee is discussed below.
They support their business partner to raise business in many ways.
- Manubhai Mangaldas Securities encourage to their business associates the all facets of the trading business.
- They provide back office support to sub brokers and franchisee.
- Manubhai Mangaldas Securities help to upgrades clients of business partners through the market research reports published by the company as well as by the daily and weekly calls given through mobile phones, SMS and Internet.
- They provide trading support by providing online trading from anywhere is also provided to the clients through its website.
- Dealing Training are provided to their franchisee.
Manubhai Mangaldas Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Manubhai Mangaldas Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Delivery||0.22% – 0.44%|
|Equity Intraday||0.022% – 0.044%|
|Equity Futures||0.022% – 0.044%|
|Equity Options||Rs.22 – Rs.44 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.022% – 0.044%|
|Currency Options||Rs.22 – Rs.33 per Lot|
Brokerage Charges to Clients of MANUBHAI MANGALDAS Securities Franchise are discussed.
Brokerage fees for trade shall be charged to customers. However, the brokerage fee will rely on the transaction volume. The continuous trading brokerage fees are tradable and vary, depending on the account functionality selected. The number of shares depends on how much they are traded and volume of trade.
- Equity Delivery Brokerage Charges is 0.22% – 0.44%.
- Brokerage Charges for Equity Intraday and Equity Futures is 0.022% – 0.044%.
- For trading in Currency Futures is 0.022% – 0.044%.
- Brokerage Charges for Equity Options range is Rs.22 – Rs.44 per Lot.
- Brokerage Charges for Currency Options range is Rs.22 – Rs.33 per Lot.
Manubhai Mangaldas Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Manubhai Mangaldas Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.250|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.10,000|
Be on familiar with how to access customer accounts with the following table.
- The trading annual maintenance charge is free.
- The function of transferring stocks and collecting stocks sold the demat account is used for. It cost 250 per annum for demat AMC
- Manubhai Mangaldas securities sub broker charges for account opening charges are Rs.250.
- The trader is obliged to pay transaction charges for every transaction, and it is 0.00311%.
- The margin is the amount to maintain on demat account for trading, it is also known as broker’s loan, for trading. The margin money should be minimum Rs.10,000.
Benefits of Manubhai Mangaldas Partner Program
The Manubhai Mangaldas Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Manubhai Mangaldas Securities support in terms of research and back-office.
- Provide solutions, marketing, employee and client training, technology, etc. to their business partners.
- Their Business Development team handle any inquiry and hand hold you in the initial phase of your business;
- Manubhai Mangaldas Securities accompanies with their business partner with some meetings.
Become a Sub Broker with Manubhai Mangaldas – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|