B P Equities Securities expansion into the different parts of the country, over 30 offices have been set up, serving over 25000 customers, located at different locations with more than 1000 workstation.
In this article, it is discussed about BP Equities Sub Broker, franchise, Authorized Person and Partner Review. A fully computerized back office system supports the brokering operations.
BP Equities Sub Broker – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of BP Equities Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
BP Equities Sub Broker has rated average Customer Ratings.
They are rated 2.4 out of 5 on the basis of Experience, Services, and Support etc.
But they can still improve a few areas like Trading Platforms and Security Deposit will improve the rating.
About BP Equities Franchise
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||YUVRAJ A. THAKKAR|
|SB Code Activation Time||30 Days|
|Payout Time||31 Days|
In 1997, BP Equities Securities was established as a company by Yuvraj A. Thakkar.
BP Equities has its Headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. BP Equities is Full-Service Broker.
The BP Group has a strong research department under its supervision by professionally qualified analysts supported by other back office staff.
BP Group’s major areas of delivering growth include
- BP Equities Pvt. Ltd. (BSE, NSE & MCX-SX Stock Broking, CDSL – DP, Equity Research, IPO’s, Mutual Fund, Insurance, and Distribution)
- BP Equities Pvt. Ltd. (MCX, NCDEX & NMCE Commodity Broking)
The BP Group also publishes a regular newsletter for its customers. 200 team members assisting him in all the operations of the organization.
It takes 30 days for SB Code Activation and 31 Days for Payout.
Become a Sub Broker with BP Equities – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
BP Equities Sub Broker – Business Models
BP Equities Sub Broker has a business model to expand their business and also enable others to be their business partners.
Following are the business Models:
- Sub Broker
BP Equities Sub Broker
BP Equities will charge you a nominal fee and will make you a sub broker. The sub-broker agreement is a tripartite agreement between the stockbroker, sub-broker and the client. All sub-brokers are required to register with SEBI thereby calling for direct regulation.
BP Equities Remisier
Remisier is a stock broking company agent and receives a commission for every transaction processed. Any losses arising from any securities transaction that is transacted through the stockbroking company are the duty of Remisier.
BP Equities Franchise Commission Models / Revenue Sharing Models
Find below table to know BP Equities Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models.
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%|
For Franchise of BP Equities, it is mandatory to follow Revenue Sharing Models
- For Sub Broker it is required to revenue sharing of a minimum 70% to 80% depends on the client base.
- To become a business partner as Remisier it is required to have revenue sharing of a flat 25%.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|SMC Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Axis Direct Sub Broker|
|5Paisa Sub Broker||Anand Rathi Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker|
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker||Asit C Mehta Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker|
BP Equities Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Security Deposit for BP Equities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
- The Franchise Cost or the Security deposit you have to take franchise ownership or sub brokership of BP Equities is elaborated here.
- And for joining the business with BP Equities as Sub Broker it is obligatory to deposit minimum Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 200,000 depending on the customer base, both the minimum and maximum range of the initial deposit can be negotiated.
- Remisier has to deposit Rs 25000, Remisier has to keep this amount as a security deposit to start and carry on.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Skung Tradelink Sub Broker||Shah Investors Sub Broker||Saaketa Consultants Sub Broker|
|Shree Bahubali Sub Broker||SATCO Capital Sub Broker||RK Stockholding Sub Broker|
|SHCIL Services Sub Broker||Safal Capital Sub Broker||Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker|
BP Equities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know BP Equities Business Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 150 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
The BP Equities Share Franchise infrastructure requirement is as detailed below.
- Office Area premises Minimum of 150 Sq Ft is mandatory.
- Employees are not mandatory in the office.
- To provide Research Services that is provided by BP Equities to clients
- Internet Connection with high speed and Telephone Lines is mandatory for in the office.
BP Equities Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The BP Equities Share Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||Yes|
There are various offers available for the sub-brokers of JM Financial Capital Share which are as follow –
- Low investment or zero deposit for the sub brokers is allowed.
- Rs. 10,000 initial deposit is not required.
- BP Equities has the team which provides technical and fundamental analysis, by studying both Indian as well as International market trends.
- Sharing with prepaid with Zero Revenue is allowed.
- Expert advice is available for the clients of the sub brokers.
- They allow flexible Revenue Sharing with clients.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
|Raghunandan Money Sub Broker||Prudent Broking Sub Broker||Phillip Capital Sub Broker|
|R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker||Pravin Ratilal Sub Broker||Peerless Securities Sub Broker|
|Quantum Global Sub Broker||Prabhat Finance Sub Broker||PCS Securities Sub Broker|
BP Equities Franchise Support
- Provide research by technical and fundamental analysis studying.
- Access to market calls, research reports and market mantras for users looking for technical and fundamental analysis.
- Provide multiple types of charts, technical indicators and heat maps for analysis.
- The broking operations are supported by a totally computerized back office system.
- They provide business opportunity to others by providing a trading terminal.
- Offers Marketing Support and back-office support to expand the business of the franchise.
- It provides Trading Support and also Dealing Training.
BP Equities Franchise – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of BP Equities Franchise
|Equity Delivery||0.1% – 0.2%|
|Equity Intraday||0.01% – 0.02%|
|Equity Futures||0.01% – 0.02%|
|Equity Options||Rs.10 – Rs.20 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.01% – 0.02%|
|Currency Options||Rs.7 – Rs.10 per Lot|
|Commodity||0.01% – 0.02%|
As per the table, BP Equities Franchise Brokerage Charges to Clients are average.
- Brokerage Charges for Equity Delivery are between 0.1% – 0.2%.
- Charges for Equity Intraday are between 0.01% – 0.02%.
- Brokerage Charges for Equity Futures are between 0.01% – 0.02%.
- Brokerage charges for Currency Futures are between Rs. 7 – Rs. 10 per Lot.
- Charges for Equity Options are between Rs. 10 – Rs. 20 per Lot.
- Currency Options are between Rs. 7 – Rs. 10 per Lot.
BP Equities Sub Broker – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of BP Equities Sub Broker Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.300|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.1,000|
- The BP Equities, Demat Account opening charges are required Rs. 300 per annum for the clients for opening the Demat Account.
- The Trading account AMC is opened for free.
- Charges to open accounts are as high as Rs. 300.
- The transaction charges are 0.00290%.
- The minimum margin amount that the client has to maintain is Rs. 1,000.
Benefits of BP Equities Partner Program
The BP Equities Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- It presents multiple values to its clients through its focus on technology with its mobile apps, wide offline presence, multiple brokerage plans and so on. Safe and comfortable migration of businesses and customers.
- Full-bodied infrastructure with back – office & risk management systems.
- BP Equities main focus is on medium to heavy duty traders who are entitled to receive their regular income through recurring brokerage charges.
Become a Sub Broker with BP Equities – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Patel Wealth Sub Broker||Nine Star Sub Broker||Narayan Securities Sub Broker|
|Pace Stock Sub Broker||NG Rathi Sub Broker||Multiplex Capital Sub Broker|
|NJ Wealth Sub Broker||Navia Markets Sub Broker||Modex Securities Sub Broker|