Phillip Capital is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Phillip Capital Sub Broker working under them across India.
Phillip Capital Securities have their presence by administrative centers in Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Sri Lanka, the United African countries, France and Turkey, and Australia, the financial hubs of the 17 countries of the country include the Philip Capital Group (HSCS).
More than 3,500 employees and over 1 million clients worldwide, our Assets Under Custody/Management worldwide USD 33 billion & Shareholder’s funds in excess of USD 1 billion.
Phillip Capital Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Phillip Capital Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Below overall rating are discussed.
Rating of Phillip Capital is decided on bases of past experience.
On basis of customer Ratings & Reviews Phillip Capital has pointed 2.5 out of 5, this represents this is a ‘Good’ security broking firm on basis of their opinion and experience. Their customers have appreciated by their following services.
- Trading multiple segments on single screen
- Quick customer service desk
- Online back office information and support.
- Appreciable market share model.
Overview of Phillip Capital Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Phillip Capital Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||28 Days|
|Payout Time||3-4 Weeks|
Become a Sub Broker with Phillip Capital – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Phillip Capital Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Phillip Capital provide sub-brokership to individuals and entities who want to work along with them. The Phillip Capital Sub Brokers business model is described below –
Phillip Capital Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
Sub Broker will be associated with Phillip Capital Securities. Sub brokers are governed by SEBI Act. They are not a trading affiliate of a stock exchange but acts as agent or other assisting investors in the securities trade through such Trading Members on behalf of a Trading Member. The stockbroker only serves the investor as an agent for Phillip Capital Securities.
Phillip Capital Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Phillip Capital Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%|
Revenue Sharing Models for Phillip Capital sub broker is stated under.
Phillip Capital Securities commenced percentage of their sale i.e. amount received by clients as commission or revenue sharing. The range varies depends on number of customer associated.
Phillip Capital Securities has to provide commission to their sub broker of range minimum 60 % to a maximum of 75 %.
Check Revenue Sharing Models of other Stock Broking Franchise
Phillip Capital Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Phillip Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.30,000 – Rs.100,000|
Franchise cost is detailed in table.
- Security Deposit is the initial fee is what sub broker agree to pay in return to be given the right to use the brand name within allotted area and to be trained and provided with advice.
- The initial fee includes the costs of a franchise.
- The initial cost can be of huge range depends of client base and volume of trade by customers.
- The security amount is negotiable before the agreement.
- Sub Broker require to provide security deposit of range minimum 30,000 to maximum Rs.100,000.
Know everything about other Sub Broker Franchise:
|Angel Broking Sub Broker||Sharekhan Sub Broker||Kotak Securities Sub Broker|
|ICICI Direct Sub Broker||IIFL Sub Broker||SMC Sub Broker|
|Nirmal Bang Sub Broker||Sushil Finance Sub Broker||Profitmart Sub Broker|
Phillip Capital Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Phillip Capital Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
Infrastructure standard are discussed.
Infrastructure Requirement is attributed to Phillip Capital Securities, commitment to maintaining consistent standards for business. Infrastructure is the attempted, experimented and confirmed business concept in the market place by Phillip Capital Securities.
- Franchisees are required to have Minimum 100 Sq Ft of office to commence business.
- Employee strength in office is not specified by them.
- Providing research is not required for franchisees.
- Internet connection should be present in office.
- Treading terminal is not mandated for Phillip Capital sub broker.
- Telephone connection is not essential in premises.
Phillip Capital Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Phillip Capital Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
Find the Sub Broker offers:
There are a range of offers available for the Sub brokers of the Phillip Capital Securities which are as follows –
- Zero deposit is proposed for the Sub brokers of Phillip Capital Securities.
- The primary deposit of Rs 10,000 is not necessitated.
- Phillip Capital Securities agree to flexible revenue sharing to sub broker.
- Flat revenue share is not permitted to sub broker.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is not allowed.
Get details about other Sub Broker Offers:
|Prabhudas Lilladher Sub Broker||IDBI Direct Sub Broker||Swastika Investment Sub Broker|
|Motilal Oswal Sub Broker||Ventura Securities Sub Broker||SKI Capital Sub Broker|
|Sykes & Ray Sub Broker||Geojit Finance Sub Broker||Zerodha Sub Broker|
Phillip Capital Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Phillip Capital Authorised Person program:
Business Support to franchisee is elaborated.
They provide facilitate to their associates to retain their clients in following conduct.
- Phillip Capital Securities has research team that covers a range of almost 20 sectors, economy and quantitative research with active reporting of close to 120 stocks
- They provide franchisee the access to the daily trade recommendations, intraday updates, daily wrap-ups and long-term special reports
- They conduct investor conferences to bring together domestic as well as global companies along with Key Policy makers and Industry Experts.
- Phillip Capital Securities helps their associates with Back-Office Support.
Phillip Capital Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Phillip Capital Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.35 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.20 per Lot|
Below table gives enlightenment on Brokerage charges levied to clients:
- Phillip Capital charge 35% for equity delivery.
- They impose 0.02% on the intraday trading of the equities.
- For trading in equity futures 04% of brokerage are oblige on both side of trading.
- Currency future trading require to pay 04% of brokerage.
- For the equity options, the charge is flat Rs. 35 per lot
- Trading in currency options is charge Rs. 20 per lot.
Phillip Capital Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Phillip Capital Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.350|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.3,000|
In the table below information of the opening of account to clients is stated:
- The Demat account for trading is maintenance charge is free.
- Trading charges for clients they charge are free.
- For account opening clients need to deposit Rs. 350.
- They charge 0.00310% on every transaction.
- A margin deposit of Minimum Rs. 3,000 a trader needs to put up in order to open a leveraged trading position.
Benefits of Phillip Capital Partner Program
The Phillip Capital Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Fast, stable and dedicated lease line connections to exchanges
- 24X7 power back up and DR site available
- Promptly address any account related queries
- Provide periodic training sessions
- Supervise day to day risk coverage.
Become a Sub Broker with Phillip Capital – Just Fill up the form
Get details about other Stock Broking Franchise:
|Tradebulls Sub Broker||5Paisa Sub Broker||AasthaTrade Sub Broker|
|Religare Securities Sub Broker||Edelweiss Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker|
|Arihant Capital Sub Broker||Alice Blue Sub Broker||Narnolia Sub Broker|