Phillip Capital is a key player in the stock market with hundreds of Phillip Capital Sub Broker working under them across India.
|Top Business Model||Sub Broker|
|Revenue Sharing||60% – 75%|
|Security Deposit||Rs.30,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Become Sub Broker in||28 Days|
|Receive Payout in||3-4 Weeks|
Phillip Capital Securities have their presence by administrative centers in Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Sri Lanka, the United African countries, France and Turkey, and Australia, the financial hubs of the 17 countries of the country include the Philip Capital Group (HSCS).
More than 3,500 employees and over 1 million clients worldwide, our Assets Under Custody/Management worldwide USD 33 billion & Shareholder’s funds in excess of USD 1 billion.
Phillip Capital Franchise – Customer Ratings
Find below table to know Customer Ratings of Phillip Capital Sub Broker:
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5/5|
Rating of Phillip Capital is decided on bases of past experience.
On basis of customer Ratings & Reviews Phillip Capital has pointed 2.5 out of 5, this represents this is a ‘Good’ security broking firm on basis of their opinion and experience. Their customers have appreciated by their following services.
- Trading multiple segments on single screen
- Quick customer service desk
- Online back office information and support.
- Appreciable market share model.
Overview of Phillip Capital Franchise / Sub Broker
Details about Phillip Capital Franchise is given in the below table:
|Broker type||Full Service Broker|
|SB Code Activation Time||28 Days|
|Payout Time||3-4 Weeks|
Philip Capital was established in 1985 by Vineet Bhatnagar. It is a full-service broker, based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The SB Code Activation Time is 28 days and the payout time is between 3-4 weeks.
Become a Sub Broker with Phillip Capital – Just Fill up the form
Compare Sub Broker Franchise
Phillip Capital Sub Broker – Business Models
Find below table for details:
Phillip Capital Sub Brokership
Sub Broker will be associated with Phillip Capital Securities. Sub brokers are governed by the SEBI Act. They are not a trading affiliate of the stock exchange but acts as an agent or other assisting investors in the securities trade through such Trading Members on behalf of a Trading Member.
The stockbroker only serves the investor as an agent for Phillip Capital Securities.
Phillip Capital Sub Broker Commission / Revenue Sharing
Find below table to know Phillip Capital Franchise Commission Models and Revenue Sharing Models:
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%|
Revenue Sharing Models for Phillip Capital sub broker is stated under.
Phillip Capital Securities commenced a percentage of their sale i.e. amount received by clients as commission or revenue sharing. The range varies depends on a number of customers associated.
Phillip Capital Securities has to provide a commission to their sub-broker of range minimum 60 % to a maximum of 75 %.
Check out Revenue Sharing of other Sub Brokers
|HDFC Securities Sub Broker||Karvy Sub Broker||Religare Securities Sub Broker|
|Indiabulls Ventures Sub Broker||Paytm Money Sub Broker||SAMCO Securities Sub Broker|
|JM Financial Sub Broker||Reliance Securities Sub Broker||SBICap Securities Sub Broker|
Phillip Capital Franchise Cost / Security Deposit
Below Tables gives a good understanding of Phillip Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.30,000 – Rs.100,000|
- Security Deposit is the initial fee is what sub-broker agree to pay in return to be given the right to use the brand name within the allotted area and to be trained and provided with advice.
- The initial fee includes the costs of a franchise.
- The initial cost can be of a huge range depending on the client base and volume of trade by customers.
- The security amount is negotiable before the agreement.
- Sub Broker require to provide a security deposit of range minimum 30,000 to maximum Rs.100,000.
Here are Security Deposit info of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Maverick Share Sub Broker||Marfatia Stock Sub Broker||Mandot Securities Sub Broker|
|Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker||Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker||Maheshwari Financial Sub Broker|
|Marwadi Finance Sub Broker||Mangal Keshav Sub Broker||LFS Broking Sub Broker|
Phillip Capital Partner Infrastructure Requirement
Check the table to know Phillip Capital Partner Infrastructure Requirement:
|Office Area||Minimum 100 Sq Ft|
|Employee Strength||Not Mandatory|
Infrastructure Requirement is attributed to Phillip Capital Securities, commitment to maintaining consistent standards for business. Infrastructure is the attempted, experimented and confirmed business concept in the market place by Phillip Capital Securities.
- Franchisees are required to have Minimum 100 Sq Ft of office to commence business.
- Employee strength in the office is not specified by them.
- Providing research is not required for franchisees.
- Internet connection should be present in the office.
- Treading terminal is not mandated for Phillip Capital sub broker.
- Telephone connection is not essential in premises.
Phillip Capital Sub Broker Offers
Find below various The Phillip Capital Sub Broker Offers:
|10k Initial Deposit||No|
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Yes|
|Flat Revenue Sharing||No|
|Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid||No|
There are a range of offers available for the Sub brokers of the Phillip Capital Securities which are as follows –
- Zero deposit is proposed for the Sub brokers of Phillip Capital Securities.
- The primary deposit of Rs 10,000 is not necessitated.
- Phillip Capital Securities agree to flexible revenue sharing to sub broker.
- Flat revenue share is not permitted to sub broker.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is not allowed.
Check out other companies Sub Broker Offers
Phillip Capital Franchise Support
Below table consist of various support provided by Phillip Capital Authorised Person program:
They provide facilities to their associates to retain their clients in the following conduct:
- Phillip Capital Securities has a research team that covers a range of almost 20 sectors, economy and quantitative research with active reporting of close to 120 stocks
- They provide franchisee the access to the daily trade recommendations, intraday updates, daily wrap-ups, and long-term special reports
- They conduct investor conferences to bring together domestic as well as global companies along with Key Policy makers and Industry Experts.
- Phillip Capital Securities helps their associates with Back-Office Support.
Phillip Capital Authorised Person – Brokerage Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Phillip Capital Brokerage charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Equity Options||Rs.35 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs.20 per Lot|
Below table gives enlightenment on Brokerage charges levied to clients:
- Phillip Capital charge 35% for equity delivery.
- They impose 0.02% on the intraday trading of the equities.
- For trading in equity futures, 04% of brokerage are obliged on both sides of trading.
- Currency future trading requires to pay 04% of brokerage.
- For the equity options, the charge is flat Rs. 35 per lot
- Trading in currency options is charge Rs. 20 per lot.
Phillip Capital Partner – Account Opening Charges to Clients
The table gives proper information of Phillip Capital Account opening charges levied to its Franchise Clients:
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.350|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.3,000|
- The Demat account for trading is free of maintenance charge.
- Trading charges for clients they charge are free.
- For account opening clients need to deposit Rs. 350.
- They charge 0.00310% on every transaction.
- A margin deposit of Minimum Rs. 3,000 a trader needs to put up in order to open a leveraged trading position.
Benefits of Phillip Capital Partner Program
The Phillip Capital Sub-brokers program is beneficial for the sub-brokers as –
- Fast, stable and dedicated lease line connections to exchanges
- 24X7 power back up and DR site available
- Promptly address any account-related queries
- Provide periodic training sessions
- Supervise day to day risk coverage.
Become a Sub Broker with Phillip Capital – Just Fill up the form
Find detailed review of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Joindre Capital Sub Broker||ISE Securities Sub Broker||C M Goenka Sub Broker|
|JK Securities Sub Broker||Abhipra Capital Sub Broker||Canara Bank Securities Sub Broker|
|J M Global Sub Broker||BP Equities Sub Broker||CD Equisearch Sub Broker|